Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Where Spellcasters Meet ❯ Where Spellcasters Meet ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Where Spellcasters Meet

By Moon Envoy

Disclaimers: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh.

Warnings: Yaoi

Rating: G - PG-13

Summary: Yami's Dark Magician (called Dark in the story) brought forth Pandora's Dark Magician (called Black in the story) and they both have a chat about the single word `love.'

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Dark tossed and turned in his bed. He had been dreaming of that ruthless sacrifice he had to do to save his master. His master, of course, was Yami. He dreamt of that duel with Pandora, and how he sacrificed his Dark Magician for that stupid card, Ecto-plasmer. Why is it that some duelists don't know how to treat their cards right?

Then, a pulling energy grabbed Dark. He stood up and picked up his staff by his bedside. He walked slowly passed Mystic, by Celtic, by Chaos Mage, by Mystery, and finally by Gaia, and was now at the border.

On the other side, Dark could just make out a red-armoured figure. He saw the red staff, and then he realized that the figure was Pandora's Dark Magician, Black. His black, cold, beady eyes seemed to just stare ahead, and his white hair was now unkempt. Had Pandora been treating Black badly?

"You called for me, Dark?" Black said bluntly.

"I wanted to have a talk with you, Black," said Dark.

"About what?"

"The duel we had."

"Oh."

"You see, I don't want to remind you of the Ecto-plasmer, but why did your master sacrifice you like that?" Dark asked. "He called you a pawn!"

"Well, Dark," Black began. "I couldn't do anything. I can't act my own, you know."

"Well, I can!" Dark cried. "Why can't you?"

"Because Pandora doesn't let us!" Black's voice had gotten rougher. And then, "How can you?"

"Because, my master, Yami, lets his monsters do anything. He doesn't treat us ruthlessly like your master does!"

"But he tells you whether to attack or not!"

"I know he does, but then, he does not treat us like your master does. My master knows how to love! That's the only thing your master lacks. Yes, he knows skill, he knows strategy, but he does not know love!" Dark's voice grew to a voice filled with anger.

"What is love, Dark?" Black asked.

Dark looked surprised at Black's question.

"You mean -?"

"Yes. Pandora doesn't lecture us about anything but darkness, about death. I cannot take it anymore! I just wish your master could take me in! Dark!"

"I can explain love to you, if you want," Dark said.

"Would you?"

Dark nodded, heaved a sigh, and began, "You know how your master sacrifices you? (Black nodded.) Well, my master does, too, but then, he does not take our sacrifices lightly. He would come to the deck place sometimes, and say he is sorry for sacrificing that specific monster. If my master did not know how to love, then he would have just left us alone, not even bothering to our needs. Now, about us acting on our own, we only do that when either of our masters is in danger. When your master used your soul for the Ecto-plasmer, he didn't seem to care at all. That's no love for the monsters at all. Love, Black, is when you care for one another. Love, Black, is when you care for something, like our master cares for us. That, Black is love. Your master does not understand it, I guess, and that is why he does not lecture you about it."

"I think I get it now," Black said. "Well, I don't think the other Magicians in Pandora's deck would accept me now, that I've changed."

"Of course, I can talk to Yami and have him use his shadow power to instantly bring you to my place, you know," Dark said chuckling.

He placed one arm around Black's neck, pulled him closer, and placed a little peck on his lips.

"That, Black," Dark said, pulling away, "is another thing called love."

"Kissing?"