Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Where Would I Be? ❯ Why Did It Happen? ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

                                             Where Would I Be....

         Yugi stomped hard into a puddle, causing the water to splash up onto his jeans. He didn't care though, he didn't care about anything anymore. That SOB Yami of his had gone too far, making out with him was okay kinda weird, but RAPING him was just to CRUEL!!! Not even that bastard Pegasus deserves that! (1) Yugi clawed at his eyes, trying to wipe away the tears, he hurt so bad. He remembered when Yami used to be kind, and gentle, but now, after all the tournaments and all...Yami started going out drinking with Marik and Bakura, who were also abusing their hikaris (2, read it before rating bad please). Yugi stopped and leaned against a tree, maybe it was his fault like Yami said all the time...No!!! No! It was never Yugis fault, he never did anything. It was Yamis fault for drinking, Yamis fault for the beatings, and Yamis fault for the rape, the son of a bitch (3, another read before thinking about bad ratings) Yugi sat down in the mud and curled up in a little ball, and fell asleep.
         He was having a nightmare, he heard screaming, and he felt like his was being touched, he woke up with a jump and he heard a real scream, he looked up and saw Joey, Tristan, and Tea. They were all looking at him curiously with a look that said "Why the hell are you out here?" Yugi wiped as his eyes again and groaned when he felt mud being dragged against his forhead, Tea kneeled down next to him and put a hand on his shoulder.Yugi! Are you okay? We went to your house to get you, but nobody answered.Grandpa went to Eygpt yesterday morning and Yamis probably too damn hungover to think about me.What'd he do Yuge?He...He..
         He looked up into his friends eyes, he was always the one who listened to their problems, like when Joey had forgotten where he had put his homework, and when Tristan wanted to know if Serenity liked him. Now they were hear, repaying the favor, Yugi just now relized where he'd be without them, in a gutter somewhere, mentally dead, physical beaten, and dumb as a nail. Yami had ruined him enough.HE RAPED ME!
         He heard them gasp, Tea looked like she was gonna burst into tears if that word was mentioned one more time, Joey and Tristan clenched their fists with a VERY pissed off look in their eyes, like "How the hell can someone be that cruel?!" Yugi started to cry again, just like he had been last night, through the beatings, the rape, when Yami through him out into the cold rain, with nothing but a jacket and shorts, anyone could see trail marks down his cheeks, because his face was dirty from being literally thrown. That son of a..Bitch...I'm gonna take him down now!!!No Joey!!! He'll hurt you!Hurt me my ass, He hurt YOU Yuge, a great guy. Great personality, great ways of handling problems, NO YUGE, that God damn Bitch DESERVES to have his face slammed into something!
         Joey started to walk in the direction of the game shop, Yugi got up, even though it hurt like a mother to stand, and start to chase after Joey, he felt like he was gonna rip in two. Half of him wanted to cheer and rejoice, but the other half wanted to stop Joey and defend Yami.WHY IS THIS SO UNFAIR?!?!?!Yugi, why'd he do it?He was drunk!!! He always goes out drinking with Bakura and Marik when Grandpa goes somewhere...then he comes back and beats me!Yuge...Ya gotta tell someone...it's not gonna get better.
         Then they all heard a "Ahem", and swirled around, Yami was standing 3 feet away from them. Yugi felt like shrinking into a hole somewhere, so he could never be found and live happily ever after.Yugi...Why are you outside and muddy? When I woke up you were gone?
         Yugi felt like he had been punched in the stomach, it was always like this!!! After the beatings, Yugi usually ran to his Grandpas room and slept in there, and in the mornings, when Yami was better he'd always talk calmly to Yugi, asking why he was in a different room, and about the bruises...Yugi used to lie, he didn't think his Yami could live with himself if he knew he was hurting his "Aibou". Tea, Tristan, and Joey all growled.You sure got alot of nerve asking THAT!!!What kinda sleezeball do ya think Yuge is huh?Dont you remember what you did to him last night?What? Yugi, what are they talking about?Yami...I dont want you to know, but you have too....You raped me last night.I...I..No!!! I couldn't have!!! You're my Aibou! I love you!! I could never...Well you did!
         Yugi looked into Yamis crimson eyes, they looked like every loving memory was gone, all the times Yugi and Yami cuddled and laughed, kissed gently, hugged, and played. Gone. Yami then looked pained, he just recovered the "memory" of last night.Oh my Ra...I did, YUGI!!! I'm sorry!!!
         Yami fell down on his knees and burst into loud sobs, Yugi watched him for a second, and saw they were real tears (Think about Yugi for a minute, he's really sensitive and can tell when someones faking it most likely.) Yugi walked away from his friends and crouched down next to the 5000 year old Pharoah and rubbed his back, and rested his head against his.Why'd I do it?! How could I? You were so innocent and I loved you so much.You were drunk Yami...I love you too...just please stop drinking.
         Yami looked up at the smaller boy and smiled and nodded then added "Yugi...where would I be without you?" Yugi smiled and hugged the Pharoah "Lost." He said back and gave Yami a kiss on the cheek.
                                    See? I was nice at the end!!!) - Maybe he does deserve it....But I'm nice.) - I LOVE THE HIKARIS!!! But think people, would Yami just go drinking by himself? Hell no, Bakura and Marik aren't saints!!!) - I like Yami too, gotta make him look like a jerk though
         So in other words, SORRY if this "Pissed you off" I saw a movie once like this *except it was a wife and husband* I left My yamis and me out of this. Rate nicely please!!! ~LMISS!