Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ White Horse ❯ Waiting For The Phone ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I got the idea for this fic while listening to Taylor Swift's `White Horse.' While the plot does not follow this song exactly, little clips will be taken from it. As always, I do not own anything, except for a few random people who may show up. Anyway, this is a prelude to the rest of the story; hopefully it's not too slow. Read & review, and enjoy!!!
Seto Kaiba looked at the clock and sighed. Another night, another date cancelled due to his dim-witted employees. Picking up the phone, he carefully dialed his home phone number, pondering what it was he was going to say to get him out of this fight.
Mokuba Kaiba looked at the clock and sighed. He knew that the time was quickly approaching that his big brother would be calling to cancel his latest date with his boyfriend. Mokuba watched as the clock slowly moved toward 7:30, knowing that at any second the phone would be ringing. Making a quick decision, he closed the math book he had been working on and headed into the kitchen, getting ready for another night of ice cream and hearing about how annoying and rude his big brother was.
Joey Wheeler looked at the clock and sighed. He knew that the phone would be ringing soon. It seemed hard to believe that he would allow this behavior, but after 2 years of being together, Joey was use to Seto's insensitivity. Today was different though. He had just heard that his ex-crush Mai was in town and knowing that she had just broken up with her long-term boyfriend really throw him for a loop. Joey had known all along that he was bisexual, and that even though he truly loved Seto, there was still a place in his heart for the gorgeous blonde who had stolen his first kiss, and with it, a piece of his heart. The ringing telephone interrupted his thoughts, and while he reached for it, he hoped Mokuba had the ice cream ready. He also couldn't help but wonder where he would be know if he had stayed with his first crush.