Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Why? ❯ Why? ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Why Yami and Bakura hate each other

By Yami Kitsune

Yami Kitsune: Ok you two are going to work out your deference's and I mean NOW!

Bakura: There is no way I am going to talk to that dumb ass pharaoh!

Yami Kitsune: Watch your mouth Bakura, and you will talk to that dumb ass…er I mean Yami.

Yami…you just called me a dumb ass as well *glares*

Yami Kitsune: Sorry it just slipped *laughs nervously* Any way, you two are going to talk even if I have to lock you in a room together.

Bakura: I know you wouldn't do that, you don't have it in you.

Yami Kitsune: Wanna bet?

Five minuets latter, Yami & Bakura are locked in a small room together and refusing to even look at each other.

Bakura: When I get out of here I am sending that girl to the Shadow Realm!

Yami: I like being in here as much as you do.

Bakura: *kicks the door* Open the damn door!

Yami: I don't think she can here you. She is playing playstation with Yugi and Ryou.

Bakura: WHAT!?!? That dose it! That traitor that calls himself my Hikari is so going to get it when I get out of here!

Yami: *puts a hand on Bakura's shoulder* Calm down tomb robber.

Bakura: Don't touch me! *Goes to hit him*

Yami: I just don't want you yelling! You're giving me a headache!

Bakura: Your yelling to!

Yami: I know!

Bakura: *stares at him* I don't know why she is wasting her time. We are never going to get along.

Yami: Why do you hate me so much?

Bakura: You mean you haven't figured it out?!

Yami: No…

Bakura: It's because you trapped me in that damn ring! Wait…why did you put me in the ring?

Yami: Because you robed secrete tombs, killed half my guards… *Yami goes on for fifteen minuets with resins why he trapped Bakura in the ring.*

Bakura: Ok, that's nice. Now what is the real resin?

Yami: *looks at the floor and mutters something under her breath*

Bakura: What? I didn't hear you Pharaoh.

Yami: I SAID YOU KILLED MY KITTY!!!!

Bakura: *blinks* you sealed me in that Ra damned ring for 5,000 years because I killed your CAT?!

Yami: Yes! You killed my kitty! And now I will send you back to the Shadow Realm!

*Yami Kitsune opens the door and they stop and look at her*

Yami Kitsune: I see you have worked out your problems?

Bakura: You. Are. Dead!

Yami Kitsune: AAAHHH!!!!!!!!! *Runs for her life* Hoped you liked reading this as much as I liked writing it!!!! Ja ne for now!