Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Why ❯ Why ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Why

Disclaimer: I don't own it, I just borrow the characters for my own sick use.

Warnings: Contains SetoXJou. Semi-graphic, semi-sweet(just a little at the end there), and rather angsty. My Spellcheck is on the fritz and won't work properly, so please excuse all spelling errors. If you can't handle bad spelling, sexual situations, or angst, please leave. Still here? Please turn off all cell phones and beepers and enjoy the show!

~Why~

"No, please."

"Why not?"

"I don't want it."

"But you do. You came."

And that's where he's right. I came to his door, knocked of my own accord. He in no way forced me, simply smirked as the door was opened and led me to his bedroom. Much as we have done every other time I came.

And I come every night, spread my legs like I'm his personal whore. And I suppose I am. By the light of the sun he insults me, reviles me; but the moon witnesses this, when he takes me.

"Aa! It hurts." I whimper like the puppy he has named me for.

The first night I came he seemed surprised but not shocked, as though he had expected me to visit him eventually, just not on that night. He went slow when taking me. Not gently, not romantically, just slow. But as weeks progressed he stopped taking me as slowly, instead taking me more harshly; his fingers, his cock, anything that would make me writhe and gasp.

"K-kaiba. Seto."

"Shh. You might wake Mokuba." He forces two fingers into my mouth to quiet me, taking my trembeling body all the more brutally.

"Kaiba, I'm gonna-" His kiss silences us both as we come in unison.

Why do I let him do this to me?

No, why do I do this to myself?

"You're beautiful Jou."

That's why.

~owari~

A/N: Well, that's interesting. Don't know why I wrote this, but I think it's fairly good. Please review.