Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wicca Atraction ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
YAYZ!!! I GOT REVIEWS!!!!!
Well, when you threaten not to update any more, ppl will tend to do what you ask.
your point is what?
Why do I even try?
you're my muse & you luv me! Oh yea! I went 2 at movies wit my BF 2day & saw Matchstick Men. It was really good 4 those of u who want an opinion b4 u go 2 it.
enough! Get to the lemon already! There *WILL* b a lemon in this chapter, right?
dunno. If I feel like it there will be, but if not, you'll hafta wait! HA! Authoress powers kick ass!
No fair! We want our lemon!
as I've said: I'll do it when I want to! If you keep bothering me, I can't do the lemon! So do you still wanna bug me?
NO!!
All standard disclaimers apply! Enjoy the update! Oh, and I own no games mentioned in this story. They are property of some company or another! ^_^yea, I would've updated sooner, but my puter decided to be dumb & break down so SORRY!!!!!


~Joey's POV~

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked him after Artemis and Rize left.
"I don't know. What *IS* there to do here? It's not like you have a bunch of games stored in your closet or anything, right?"
I shift slightly, "Well, actually, I do!" He looks at me funny, but doesn't say anything. "What?! I get bored sometimes while I'm here! I have Yatzee, Monopoly, Rock-Em-Sock-Em Robots, Trivial Pursuit, Disney Trivia, Twister, Dance Dance Revolution, and BattleShip. So which one you wanna play?"
He thought for a moment before saying, "Twister. I'll kick your ass!"
"You wish!" I answered then challenge. "I've never lost this game to anyone and I don't plan on losing now!"
"Fine, let's see who wins. The loser has to do what the winner says for the rest of the weekend," he replies smoothly.
"Deal."

~Seto's POV~

He's never lost this game? Well, neither have I. I'll win and make him my special slave for the rest of this weekend.
"Let's get started, puppy."
"Don't call me a puppy!" he shouts. He's so adorable.
I chuckle before pulling out the mat. I pause before saying, "Uh, who's going to spin the little spinner thing?"
"I will," Artemis pipes up.
"Where'd you come from?!" Joey exclaims.
"I decided to help out with your game. Now place that spinner in front of me and stand in front of the mat."
The game went on and at first it was really easy. Then it became more difficult, but looking at Joey, you'd think it was the easiest thing in the world to do.
"Damn it, puppy. How do you make this seem so simple?" I ask through gritted teeth.
"Because it *IS* easy!" he replied. "Feel like losing yet? I'm looking forward to ordering you around for once."
"Easier said than done, pup."
The game continues for another hour. I've started to find this easier to do and Joey is looking uncomfortable. Just a couple more and I'll be all set!
"Shit!" Joey yells as he topples over. Ahh the power of victory.
"I win," I state calmly, "Artemis, you can go now. Thank you for helping us with our game."
"My pleasure, Seto."
"Now, puppy, I get to be your master for the rest of the weekend. Let's go over the rules, shall we? You will address me as master and do whatever I say. No matter what."
"That it?" he asks. He doesn't know what's in store for him this weekend. I'll tell him how I feel and find out once and for all how he feels about me!
"That's it," I reply.
"So what are we going to do?"
"Aren't you missing a part of that sentence?" I ask teasingly.
He growls in the back of his throat, but says, "Master."
"Good boy!" I exclaim and pat his head. "We're gonna do a little confessing today!"
He looks confused, "Confessin'? Whadda mean confessin'?"
"Why don't we just sit on your bed so we can talk?"
"Alright.." he says cautiously.
We sit on the bed and I try to think of a way to put this.
"Puppy? Do you want to know something?"
"Sure, master, why not?"
"Are you sure? Some things people wouldn't want to know."
"Yeah, I'm sure," he replies now carelessly.
"I.. I love you."
His eyebrows are now lost in his hair line, "What did you say? Love? Me? Are you serious?"
He sounds indifferent. He must not care, "Yes, I love you, Joey."
"That's a relief!" he exclaims. "I thought I'd end of having to tell you first!"
"So what you mean is--" I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence. I was cut off by Joey catching my lips in a kiss.
I enjoy it greatly when he licked my bottom lip, asking for entry. Access that I gladly give. He strokes my tongue with his then tickles the roof of my mouth. I moan into the kiss bring my arms around his neck and bring him, if possible, closer to me.


IF U WANT LEMON, REVIEW!!!! WON'T DO 1 UNLESS I GET AT LEAST 5 REVIEWS!! plz? AGAIN: I *LIVE* OFF REVIEWS!!! I *CAN'T* WRITE UNLESS I GET THEM!!! I FEEL *UNLOVED* IF I DON'T GET THEM!!