Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wicca Atraction ❯ Final Chappie ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
YAYZ!! My computer isn't being stupid any more! & as promised: tis chappie will be a LEMON!!! 4 u idiots who don't know wat a lemon is: it's 2 ppl having sex! If u're a prude then don't read!
That's a rather blunt way to put it.

I really don't care. I'm always blunt. Remember when my sister asked me what sex was?
How could I forget? The kid was traumatized.

Well, I told her I'd scare her! She didn't listen. She wanted 2 know so I told her. Heh heh, don't mind us. Just remembering something NO ONE would be interested in unless they were very disturbed.


~Seto's POV~

We pulled out of our kiss when the need for air became overwhelming. We looked into each other's eyes for a few minutes before Joey said out of nowhere, "Take me, Seto. I want to be yours forever."
I look at him seriously. Could he possibly mean it I ask him.
"I mean it, Seto. I want you to be my first. My first and *ONLY*."
"Alright, pup. If you're so sure."
I begin to kiss him again. As I do so, Joey begins to tug on my shirt.
"Seems puppy is getting impatient," I murmur into his mouth. He just growls and tugs harder on the shirt until he figures out it has buttons and begins to undo them.
When the offending garment was off, he began on my pants zipper. I pin his arms over his head and pull away for a second, "Not yet, pup. You're still *WAY* overdressed for my liking."
I pull of his shirt and throw it off to join mine. Still holding his hands above his head, I unzip his pants and attempt to pull them off. It's a pain in the ass to do with one hand so I came up wit an idea.
"We're going to play a game, puppy. I'm going to do different things to you. If you make any noise, I'll punish you. If you're a good dog and do as you're told, you'll enjoy this night so much you won't be able to think straight for a week. Let alone walk."
He nods and moans as his tight pants and boxers rub against his growing erection. I'll have to take care of that in a minute. I bring myself back up to his ear and whisper, "Let the games begin."
He shivers but says nothing as I nibble his ear and move down his neck. As I make it to his nipples, I look up at his face to see him biting his lip to keep from making a sound. If he has trouble with this, just wait until he sees what's in store for him later!
I take one of the pink nubs into my mouth and suck and hard as I can while teasing the other with my index and thumb. I switched and gave the other the same treatment. I moved down and dipped my tongue in and out of his navel. His face was contorting with the pent-up noises he was keeping in. I pitied him so I decided he did well enough.
"It's alright, love. You can make as much noise as you want. Your self control is a lot better than mine would be."
He moaned loudly and looked at me, "If you stop now I will personally kick your ass."
"I wouldn't' dream of stopping now. Especially with this yummy little morsel that just screams 'BLOW ME'!"
With that I engulfed his member completely. He screamed in pleasure. I'll have to do this more often. His pants and moans are addicting.

~Joey's POV~

Damn him! If he keeps this up I'm going to lose it pretty damn quickly.

~Seto's POV~

I suck harder as I feel his tense up for his climax. He yells me name and spills his seed in my mouth. I swallowed every bit and continued to suck. He wasn't even down from his orgasmic high and was moaning again. I still planned on making him never forget this night.
I stopped sucking and looked up at him.
"Do you want me to ride that yummy pole of yours? I ask seductively.
All he can do is nod and lean back into the pillows on that bed.
I look around the room for some sort of lubricant. All I find is lotion.
"This'll do."
I lubricate three of my fingers and begin to prepare myself while looking Joey straight in the eyes. As I finish, I lubricate Joey's again hard erection and position myself over it. I begin to slide over it slowly so I can adjust to the discomfort. When he's buried to the hilt inside me, he moans and tries to buck up. I let him as he hit my prostrate over and over and hard as he can.

~Joey's POV~

I can tell Seto's enjoying this thoroughly. I thrust even harder and make him scream in pleasure. Funny, I never imagined Seto to be a screamer, but it's a wonderful sound. I need more of it. I'm so close and I can feel Seto is, too. I grab his member and begin to roughly jerk it in time with my thrusts. I feel him cum on my chest before his ass tightens unbearably and I lose it again. I scream his name and ride out my second high of the day.

~Seto's POV~

I come down from my orgasm to see Joey has passed out. I'm feeling really tire so I curl up with him still inside me and drift of to sleep with him.

YAY!! WE GOT A LEMON!!
& it was my first one so be happy damn it! It wasn't horrid was it? Review if ya wanna, but if ya don't, fine. I'm fine with my weird self esteem now. But I would like feedback about how the lemon was. It *IS* the first one I've done. Later days!
~Neko~ AKA: Azure RoseWolfe (no, Neko's not my real name, but it's my nickname.)
yeah, this is the last chappie unless you guys want a sequel.