Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Sleepover ❯ SeXXX Candy ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

TITLE: Wild Sleepover

SERIES: YuGiOu

AUTHOR: Dark Elf a.k.a Kitty Romanova

WARNINGS: Yuri (lesbian sex), abuse of lollipops and Pocky (XD you'll see what I mean......)

PLOT BUNNY: The girls of YuGiOu (including Kitty = me ^.^) decide to spend a fun-filled weekend at Mai's apartment. However it turns out nothing like they expected. (YURI, Mai/Isis, Kitty/Anzu/Miho)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own YuGiOu nor any of its characters, I just own the fic, Kitty Romanova and nothing more. The song don't belong to me either.

ELF'S NOTES: DA YURI QUEEN IZ BACK IN DA HOUSE! *waves to everyone* New Yuri series(??) for starters, I lost all inspiration for HARPIE LADY SISTERS but hopefully that will be continued sometime in the near future. Now I'm hot and hard and ready to go! *blinks and looks at Yuri Bear* Um, that didn't sound too well, did it? *her muse nods in agreement* Oh well. I'd like you all to meet my new muse - Yuri Bear, one of the dark Care Bears ;). As you can probably tell, she likes Yuri a lot and encouraged me to write this! So enjoy ^__^

DARK ELF ~ YURI QUEEN

carmelchaos@yahoo.com.au

********************

Chapter One -- SeXXX Candy

********************

"D'you know if anythin' fun's goin' on this weekend?"

Kujaku Mai looked from the inside of her locker over at Romanova Kitty. Domino High's newest girl wore an inquisitive look on her elfin face, holding her books to her chest and backpack slung over her shoulder. Strangely enough, the two had gotten along when Kitty first arrived and were almost inseparable, the ice-haired girl almost as good as Mutou Yuugi when it came to duel monsters.

Of course, she played with female cards, the only male card in her deck being the Celtic Guardian. Mai vaguely wondered if Kitty's door swung the other way but it wasn't good to judge someone on their deck.

"No. All the parties are practically dry." Mai began digging through her locker again, hiking herself up on her tiptoes to see at the back if what she was looking for was there. Luckily, she didn't notice that Kitty had started to check out her butt under the unbelievably short pink skirts they issued to the female students, a smirk covering the Southern gal's lips at the sight of white lace. "Well, weah could always t'ow ourselves ah slumbahparty an' invite Isis-san, Miho an' Anzu." The elfin girl pouted, crossing her arms when Mai found what she was looking for and swept it into her backpack before the other girl could see, closing the locker and Kitty's nice view of her ass. "But gosh darn, mah parents areah home all weekend."

Mai rolled her violet eyes, hefting her leather backpack over her shoulders as the two began to walk down the corridor of bustling students. "Romanova, you know I have my own apartment. Go on and tell Isis, Miho and Anzu we're having a slumberparty." Kitty gave a mocking salute and ran off in the opposite direction where the blonde was going, heading towards where Yuugi-tachi's lockers were. Mai stared after her, smiling slightly at the sight of the red lace under the short mini-skirt. Unlike the other girls, Kitty wore a black leather mini-skirt to school, a purple-gold Chinese shirt with a diamond cut-out that showed off too much of her cleavage and combat boots/combat gloves, an outfit that had gotten her into trouble more than once with the principal and teachers. With a shrug, Mai started to head home, hoping to get things ready before the other three showed up - her place was a MESS!

********************

"Heyah, Anzu-chan!"

The brunette girl turned around from listening to the conversation between Yuugi and Jounouchi Katsuya about what kind of monster was best to beat what other kind of monster, smiling when Kitty approached the group. Hiroto Tristan was drooling......again, Kitty's ever bouncy moves taking his eyes along for the ride as they moved up and down with her perky breasts (A/Ns: Eeeeeeewwww! >x< *immensely dislikes Tristan*).

"Konbanwa, Kitty-chan. What's up?"

The Mississippi girl ran a hand through her hair, barely breaking a sweat from the marathon she'd just ran to get around to the grade eight lockers area. "Ah talked to Mai-chan about thah dry-up of parties over thah weekend so she's agreed to havin' a slumbahparty at 'er place for us three gals, Isis-san included."

Mazaki Anzu smiled gleefully, hands clasped together. "That's awesome! Tell her I'll be over a bit later, okay Kitty-chan? I have something to take care of." Kitty nodded, then, just for the hell of it and to finally get Tristan off her ass (LOL =3), she leaned down slightly, brushing Anzu's lips with her tongue before kissing her.

Needless to say, all activity in the all-boy group stopped at the sight, mouths dropped open as Anzu wrapped her arms under Kitty's arms and giving her open acceptance into her mouth, their tongues dueling slightly as they pulled apart. Nozaka Miho pouted for a moment before both girls smiled gently and kissed her cheeks at the corners of her mouth, jaws dropping to the floor once again at the display of affection between the three females. Kitty gave them both a wink before jogging off in search of Isis, hearing Tristan's astonished cry.

"Is EVERY female in Domino a LESBIAN?!"

She laughed to herself.

********************

Isis moved some hair off from her shoulder, watching the eager tourists go off and explore the museum. She looked at the time, blue eyes widening slightly at the clock on the wall, brushing herself off before nodding to the other receptionist her goodbye and picking up her handbag, heading out the door. She hoped her brother(s) hadn't gotten up to too much trouble today, but they always proved her thoughts wrong. Last time it was underage drinking, but with Ishtar it couldn't really be considered underage drinking. But the police didn't know that anyway and neither did the bar tender.

"Isis-san!"

The Egyptian woman looked up from searching through her handbag at the feminine voice, noticing Kitty jogging up to her, vaguely thinking that the girl should be in school but remembering when she'd looked at the clock that it was time for the high school students to leave for the weekend.

"Isis-san, can I talk to you for a moment?" Kitty looked a bit winded and the elfin-like female bent down slightly to catch her breath, Isis noticing the stares of men and women alike at Kitty's ass encased in the tight leather mini-skirt. From her viewpoint, the raven-haired woman could see why. She shook her head out of that thought.

"Yes, what is it, Kitty?"

Kitty leaned back up, stretching slightly with a yawn before answering. "Mai-chan invited you, mahself, Anzu-chan an' Miho-chan around for a sleepovah this weekend. An' we won't take no fer an answer."

"I think I'm a little bit too old for that......"

"Nonsense, sugah! Twenty-one(i) isn't that much old!" Isis blushed and glared as her age was mentioned. Kitty blinked and laughed a little. "No need tah get pissy at meh, it's da truth. Okay? We'll see you around six then! Ja'ne!" The ice-haired girl ran off before Isis could reply. Isis thought about it for a moment, then shrugged.

'Why not? A sleepover can't be that bad.........'

********************

- later on -

********************

Mai looked around her apartment, making sure everything was set for the first night of the sleepover, brushing down the incredibly tight white shirt she was wearing as a nightgown that barely even touched her stomach. She decided to neglect the panties, as she was sure the other four girls had seen a bald vagina before.

There was coloured popcorn and soda, along with a few lollipops and Pocky, the movies being the first two Lord of the Rings and the two X-Men movies - she thought Halle Berry was simply gorgeous and the Storm suit outlined her ass and breasts perfectly. Her collection of lesbian pornos(ii) would have to wait until a couple of nights over. She still wasn't totally sure about the others. There was a knock on the door and Mai hurried to open it, feeling excited at the prospect of four beautiful and buxom women in her apartment for the three-day weekend.

Women she could only ever touch in her wettest dreams.

It was Kitty, Anzu and Miho, the three teenagers set for the nights they were staying. Mai gave them a polite "good evening", letting them in before shutting the door. "So where do we dump our stuff, Mai-chan?" Miho asked, shifting the bag from her shoulder to her hand. The lavender-haired girl seemed to be having a bit of trouble with it. "In the den for now, we'll wait until Isis comes to start the movies." Anzu mentally noticed the blonde's pussy was slightly wet from excitement. The brunette smiled, nudging Kitty and Miho slightly to get their attention, pointing at the wetness between their hostess's bare legs as Mai led them into the den. Kitty smirked at the sight of the lollipops and Pocky as Miho licked her lips almost daintily at the prospect of wet cum, the three lovers watching Mai sit down and cross her legs before they did the same.

Mai got the shock of her life when all three inadvertedly and shamelessly spread their legs, revealing their own wet cunts. Kitty leant over to the table, giving Mai a "may I?" look before picking up a lollipop and leaning back on the couch, twirling it between her fingers almost seductively. Her two girlfriends were practically drooling as she unwrapped it ever so slowly, popping it into her mouth and dragging it out slowly over her tongue with a long, deliberately lick.

Mai froze slightly as the sexy Southern gal stood, flexing her butt cheeks under her short leather skirt as she made her way to kneel in front of her blonde hostess, giving the lollipop another seductive lick with half-lidded eyes. "You know, Mai-chan," Kitty purred, moving to lick her way along one of Mai's creamy thighs, hearing the woman gasp slightly at her girl friend's demeanor. "There's another way to eat such delicious candies. Allow me to show you, hm?" She nipped at a high, hearing both the blonde and her girlfriends moan, taking the sound as a yes. Mai wasn't even protesting as her fingers gently parted the other girl's labia lips, licking her wet clit as she slid the confectionery between her own bare legs, panting slightly around her mouthful of Mai as the sticky candy began moving around her equally sticky pussy. Kitty removed the hand around Mai's labia and up under her own shirt, fondling her breasts and moving her tongue in time with the lollipop's thrusts, her face flushed with sex and coated in pre-cum. Mai was in an aspiration of heaven, moving her hands through Kitty's icy hair, bringing her legs up so that her knees were up near her chin, allowing Kitty easier access to her cunt, moaning loudly. Pornos couldn't get her off half as good as what the elfin girl was doing so right this moment.

Anzu and Miho, meanwhile, were getting hot and sweaty watching Kitty do her famous (or infamous?) lollipop routine, fondling and groping each other until Miho reached over, grabbing at least fifteen sticks of strawberry Pocky, giving Anzu a sultry "come hither" look as she parted her sex lips, inserting them into her vagina that was no longer covered by a skirt as that had been taken off as soon as Kitty started. Anzu swung a leg over Miho's lap, the lavender-haired girl kissing her tender stomach as she carefully positioned herself on the Pocky so the little sticks wouldn't break, both ladies moaning when the wheat treat rubbed at their inner walls. Anzu leant down, giving Miho a tender kiss as she began to ride herself out on the strawberry-covered candy, taking her top off to reveal her pert-nippled breasts. Miho lent in, taking a lick at one before taking half of the tit into her mouth, an act that always made Anzu go crazy and this time was no exception.

Kitty brought the cum-drenched lollipop away from her cunt, pressing it up to Mai's willing lips, the blonde sucking the other's cum off it and the hand holding the delicacy. She bent down, licking her own cum away from the girl's face before giving Kitty a kiss. The two of them heard cries behind them as the other girls came themselves, Kitty giving Mai a predatory wink which was replied to with a smirk.

There was a knock on the door, signaling Isis's arrival. The four girls looked at each other, Anzu and Miho nibbling their sex-ridden Pocky and Mai sucking on her cum-pop as Kitty, being the only one decent enough, moved to answer the door.

It was going to be a long night and an equally long three-day weekend............

End of Chapter One!I know that Isis was sixteen when she and Malik first went outside and by Battle City five years had past so she's twenty one :P Well, you'd think that Mai would watch pornos, right? I know Yuugi-chan and Jou-kun do XD

Review please :)