Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Cruise? SWEET! ❯ Real Chapter Eleven ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Eleven (the real one)
 
Lily Fairy: Srry I didn't post in such a looooooong time...had a whole bunch of hmwk...anyways...thanx sooo much to those ppl that reviewed! I luv u all! MUAH!
 
Kaiba: *pouts*
 
Lily Fairy: I luv u 2...*rolls eyes* anyway...THANK U PPL OUT THERE WHO WERE KIND ENOUGH TO REVIEW!!!! THANX SO MUCH!!!! Ok everyone. We have someone new to the cast!!!!
 
Gang: ANOTHER ONE?!
 
Lily Fairy: Yeah...so? *evil evil glare*
 
Gang: *silence*
 
Lily Fairy: Good. Now...*in corny announcer voice* Here is Aru! She's 17 and absolutely luvs Marik...u kno....the good one...anyway...she likes wearing black T-shirts with silver stripes on the sleeves and pure black pants. She's basically ur regular gurl except she can be VERY hyper when she discovers sugar. Thankfully, I have all of my candy locked away. LET'S MEET ARU!!!!
 
Aru: *walks in*
 
Audience: *applause*
 
Aru: *very hyper* HI EVERYONE!!! I'M ARU!!!!
 
Mai: Did you just have sugar hun?
 
Aru: YEP!!!!
 
Gang: Uh-oh...
 
Aru: LILY FAIRY DOESN'T OWN YU-GI-OH SO LET'S GET ON WITH THE FICCY!!!! *spots candy in a corner and dives for it*
 
Gang and me: O_O
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Remember...everyone is back in La La land... and for those of u idiots out there that doesn't know at that means...it means they are ASLEEP.
 
Tèa: He-he-he-he...this should be fun...let's c what Marik and his Yami are afraid of shall we? *goes into their dreams which is being projected above them* AH-HAH! THEY'RE AFRAID OF MUNCHKINS, RAINBOWS, AND FLOWERS!!!! *goes into their dreams* (a/n The little people from the Wizard of Oz...not the mini donuts. I DON'T OWN THEM!!!!)
 
Marik: Huh? What's going on? I was just gonna send the ****ing Pharaoh to the Shadow Realm! *looks around him* Why am I in the middle of nowhere?
 
Yami Marik: WTF?
 
Both Mariks look around them to c that they are in a pretty field full of pretty flowers.
 
Y. Marik and Marik: AAAAAAAH!!!
 
Y. Marik: MY EYES!!!!
 
Marik: *looks up to avert his eyes from the `hideous' flowers and sees a rainbow above him* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! A RAINBOW!!!!!!!
 
Tèa: *laughing evilly*
 
Both boys: *look behind them to c Tèa dressed up as DMG sitting on a cloud* (a/n *shudders*)
 
Y. Marik: YA STUPID BITCH!!! COME DOWN HERE!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!
 
Tèa: I'm dead already aren't I?
 
Marik: Um...no...yeah...SHIT!!! THIS SUX!!! WE CAN'T EVEN TORCHER HER!!
 
Tèa: Very true. However...let's get back to business...why are we sitting around chatting while I can do horrendous things to you two?
 
Marik and his Yami: *very scared for the first time in their life....of her face! lol*
 
Tèa: Now, let's c how high and mighty you two can be without your precious Millennium Rod! (a/n I kno, I kno...the good Marik gave it to Yami...let's just say that it didn't happen k?) *snatches the Rod away from Y. Marik*
 
Y. Marik: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY ROD!!!!!!
 
Marik: Dude...that didn't sound right...
 
Y. Marik: *blushing* Shut up.
 
Tèa: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
 
The two Mariks: *run for their lives into a nearby forest while Tèa is laughing like a total maniac*
 
Y. Marik: *out of breath* Do...you...think...we...lost...her?
 
Marik: *also out of breath* Yeah...I...think...*gets his breath back* Where are we?
 
Y. Marik: YOU THINK I KNOW?! I WOULDN'T BE ASKING IF I DIDN'!
 
Munchkins: *pour out of the bushes nearby*
 
Marik: AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
 
Y. Marik: *follows his hikari* HELP!!!!
 
Mariks: *run into an apparently deserted town*
 
Marik: *bangs on the first door he comes to* HELP ME!!!!!
 
Y. Marik: *also banging* SAVE ME!!!!
 
The door opens and out come...5 MUNCHKINS!!!!
 
Mariks: AAAAH!!!! HELP!!!!
 
All the other Munchkins start coming out of where they were hiding and start chasing them.
 
Mariks: *run back to the place where they came from and then they are bombarded with Munchkins* HELP!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
 
Y. Marik: ****ing bitch...
 
Tèa: Bitch am i? *snaps fingers and the dream starts all over again...*
 
Mariks: AAAAAAAAAH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
 
Yugi and the gang wake up to the noise for the second time in one night. They all walk into Y. Marik's and Marik's room.
 
Mai: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAFTA TELL U THAT I NEED MI BEAUTY SLEEP?!
 
Mariks: *didn't hear her*
 
Shane: So what happened dudes?
 
Marik: We were in a happy place with fl-fl-flowers...*shudders*
 
Y. Marik: I HATE MUNCHKINS!!!!
 
Jasmine: Get a grip.
 
Ryoku: Whaddya mean “Munchkins”?
 
Y. Marik: It's the scariest place I've ever seen...those Munchkins...*hides face in pillow*
 
Jasmine: *sniggers* Marik, you have one sad Yami.
 
Bakura: I'm tired...let's just all go to bed...
 
Ryoku: *who is starting to be less shy now* Right on Bakura!
 
Gang, except for Jasmine: Okaaaaaaaaaaay...o.O
 
Jasmine: YA GOT A PROB W/MI HIKARI?!
 
Yugi: Um...no Jasmine...it's just that we're surprised
 
Jasmine: WELL GET OVER IT! G'night love. *makes out w/Y. Bakura and drags Ryoku back to the room they share*
 
Aru: *yawns* Mi energy went bye-bye...i cant seem to find any candy...*sigh* Well...im gonna go back to bed...Good night Marik. *blows him a kiss*
 
Marik: *tomato red*
 
Gang: *trying not to laugh*
 
Ishizu: BED! EVERYONE GO TO BED!!!!!
 
Shane: Yes, ma'am, I'm always at your humble service.
 
Gang: *rolls eyes and everyone goes back to bed*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Lily Fairy: Well how'd you like that? Review!
Lily Fairy: So how was it? I'm not going to have Tèa invade anyone else's dreams...I'm gonna move on to Christmas day...well actually...the day before that...the rest of the gang still has to shop for their Secret Santas! Thank you for making me move on to the Christmas thingy, Jello Mix...well...until then...c ya!
 
Yugi: Bye! Don't forget to review!
 
Bakura: Yes, I agree. Lily Fairy has been quite down lately...no one has been reviewing except for J and diablodude. Please make her feel better. All her happiness is just a mask.
 
Lily Fairy: *rolls eyes*
 
Kaiba: JUST REVIEW!