Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery ❯ A Poet, and You Didn’t Know It ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: Some of you may know that this story was deleted off of fanfiction. net. I was extremely upset because I thought I had gotten away with it since it was a play (instead of “keyboard/internet dialogue”). I am leaning towards the possibility that someone may have reported my story because it had not been deleted for 8 months after the “no keyboard or internet dialogue” rule was instituted.
 
I'm sorry to say that I do not have any of the voting results from fanfiction. net, thus must rely on the polls conducted on AFF and MM. I only got to read some of the reviews on FF before they were deleted, and to be honest only got to respond to one.
 
Concerning the long wait to update: My computer crashed, and I had to send it to my uncle to get fixed. It's still not fixed. I'm doing my best to update my fics from school computers.
 
Shadi: 111
 
Duke Devlin: 1
 
Serenity Wheeler:
 
Mai Valentine: 11
 
Rebecca Hopkins (and Teddy/Glasses): 1111
 
 
Rebecca: I don't get it. Everyone loves Kaiba and he's a genius; why don't they love me?
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery
 
-
 
Chapter 12: A Poet, and You Didn't Know It
 
-
 
Yugi: Hey, guys?
 
Téa: What is it, Yugi?
 
Joey: Téa, is there something you're not telling us?
 
Téa: I'm confused…Did I miss something here?
 
Joey: Téa, are you a guy?
 
Téa: What makes you think that, Joey?
 
Joey: Well, when Yugi said, `Hey, guys' you responded.
 
Téa: No, Joey, I'm not a guy.
 
Yugi: Well, why did you respond, Téa, huh? Huh? IF YOU'RE NOT A GUY, WHY DID YOU RESPOND? I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU, `CAUSE YOU'RE NOT A GUY!
 
Téa: FINE! -stomps away-
 
Yugi: Hey, guys?
 
Joey: Yeah, Yuge?
 
Yugi: Did you ever wonder where all the dead bodies went?
 
Joey: My goodness, Yugi! Why didn't you say something before?? We have to tell people about our new discovery! KAIBAAAAAA!!!!
 
Kaiba: What is it, you mongrel?
 
Joey: Yugi discovered that we don't know where the murderer put the dead bodies!
 
Kaiba: -sarcastically- Oh, no! Quick, CALL THE COPS!
 
Joey: We can't, Silly--the phone lines are dead!
 
Kaiba: Ra, kill me now. Please kill me now.
 
Malik: I can arrange for that, Kaiba! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
Marik: You desperately need to work on your evil laugh, Mali. You have to let go of your insanity, let your craziness take over. Listen to my evil laugh: -ahem- MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
 
Yami: -screams- IT'S THE MURDERER!! Protect me, Blue-Eyes!
 
Kaiba: In your dreams, Pharaoh!
 
Joey: Don't worry, Yami; it's just Marik giving Malik laughing lessons.
 
Yami: Oooo, Marik, can you teach me how to laugh like that?
 
Marik: You don't have enough talent to laugh like that.
 
Yami: Yes, I do!
 
Kaiba: I bet I could do a better evil laugh than you, Pharaoh!
 
Yami: -puts on `game face'- You're on, Kaiba! They don't call me the King of Games for nothing. I'll win this laughing contest!
 
Kaiba: I don't care about your stupid title. I'm so confident, I'll go first. -clears throat- WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
Marik: I must admit, that was pretty good, Kaiba. Would you consider being my partner at the Academy of Future Evil Rulers of the World?
 
Kaiba: No thanks. I already have my own empire to run.
 
Marik: -hands Kaiba an index card- Well, Kaiba, if you change your mind, you can give me a ring. Here's my business card.
 
Kaiba: -pockets card- I'll consider sponsoring it.
 
Marik: You're okay, Kaiba.
 
Kaiba: Hmph. Well, Pharaoh, we have yet to hear your almighty laugh.
 
Yami: My laugh is going to blow you away! -ahem…eh-ahem!- HA! Heeheeeheeheeheeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
 
Kaiba: You call that evil? You sound like a girl, Pharaoh!
 
Serenity: Watch it, Kaiba! Not all girls are weak!
 
Bakura: It's okay, Yami. I came out, and it wasn't that bad. You can admit it, too. We're all here to support you.
 
Yami: What are you getting at, Bakura?
 
Bakura: -smacks head- We all know you're a girl.
 
Yami: I'M NOT A GIRL!
 
Téa: I'm not a girl…not yet a woman
 
All I need is time, a moment that is mine
 
While I'm in between
 
I'm not a girl…-continues singing Britney Spears' “Not A Girl”-
 
Joey: TÉA! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIED TO US!!!
 
Téa: What do you mean, Joey?
 
Joey: You said before that you're not a guy, and you just said now that you're not a woman or a girl, so that must mean you're…-beckons Téa closer-
 
Téa: What is it, Joey? -moves closer-
 
Joey: You must be…-whispers- a MAN!
 
Téa: Joey, that's the most hurtful thing you've ever said to me! -runs out of room-
 
-Téa's scream pierces the air-
 
Ishizu: My Millennium Necklace has predicted that Téa is going to die!!
 
Duke: No sh-t, Sherlock!
 
Mokuba: I guess not everyone can be a genius like my big brother. Some people need magic to have brains.
 
Malik: Hey, that's my sis you're talking about. No one is allowed to diss my sis!
 
Ryou: That rhymes, Malik! You're a poet and you didn't know it!
 
Mokuba: Ohmigosh, Ryou! You must be a poet, too, because that totally rhymed!!
 
Kaiba: Mokuba--let this be a lesson--it's an everyday expression.
 
Joey: Don't listen to Kaiba; he ain't right. For a genius, he ain't very bright.
 
Kaiba: Oh Ra, now the mutt's rhyming too--
 
Ryou: Excuse me, Kaiba, could I use the loo?
 
Mokuba: You guys are all crazy!
 
Duke: Or is it you being lazy?
 
Mokuba: Somebody, kill me now!
 
Everyone else: How?
 
Mokuba: -animated fall- DAMN!
 
Joey: Téa's a MAN!
 
Yami: Speaking of Téa, where did she go?
 
Mokuba: SHE'S NOT HERE!
 
Everyone else: OH, DEAR!
 
Joey: He broke our rhyme!
 
Yami: Now it is time…
 
Serenity: To look for Téa!
 
Yugi: HEYA!!
 
-everyone looks at Yugi-
 
Yugi: What? I couldn't think of anything that rhymed with `Téa'.
 
Joey: -pats Yugi on the back encouragingly- Try `layer' with a New York accent--`lay-a'.
 
-end rhyme sequence-
 
Téa: Rebecca, Mai, and Shadi are dead!!!
 
Mokuba: HOW TERRIBLE! -sobs- THEY RIPPED APART TEDDY!
 
Kaiba: What a shame. Now I'm the only one here who has more than a half of a brain.
 
Ishizu: Now who's going to tell us if we have a disturbance in the mystic alignment?
 
Téa: Poor Mai. I really looked up to her. She always wore the most fashionable clothing…
 
-mournful silence-
 
Joey: Hey, do you think that Shadi's Millennium Key will unlock any of the mansion's doors?
 
-.-;;
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Author's Notes: I need to update the live vs. dead list, because I feel soooo disorganized due to my inability to update for…almost 5 months…gee, I'm really sorry for the long wait.
 
I was honestly really lost for inspiration this chapter. The longer it takes for me to update, the more inspiration I lose.
 
Btw, I do not claim to own the lyrics of `Not A Girl'. They are the intellectual property of Britney Spears.
 
Live Cast:
 
Yugi Muto
 
Yami Yugi
 
Ryou Bakura
 
Yami Bakura
 
Malik Ishtar
 
Yami Marik
 
Grandpa
 
Maximillion Pegasus
 
Ishizu Ishtar
 
Seto Kaiba
 
Mokuba Kaiba
 
Téa Gardener
 
Joey Wheeler
 
Serenity Wheeler
 
Duke Devlin
 
Dead Cast:
Krump
Mako Tsunami
Nezbit
Bandit Keith
Ganzley
Lecter
Rex Raptor
Espa Roba (and Brothers)
Tristan Taylor
Weevil Underwood
Johnson
Shadi
Mai Valentine
Rebecca Hopkins (and Teddy/Glasses)
 
-
 
Reviewer Responses:
 
Remembering all the characters involved: (Anon) Yeah, that was a big mistake on my part to try to cram every single person I could think of into one fic. But now the real fun can begin! I'm not sure about how I'd incorporate Joey/Mai (especially considering Mai's, well, dead). I'm actually trying to avoid pairing the characters up for real; most of the time they're all just being crazy because of the situations they're in.
 
 
Anon, mofaf, adkjeiahie, lil' Yuki, miko kit, A-verbis-ad-verbera, and everyone else from fanfiction .net that reviewed but their reviews got deleted: Thank you all for your input, encouragement, and support. Again, I apologize to those of you who got their reviews deleted and those of you who lost your ability to vote.
 
Please REVIEW! I'm trying to update as quick as I can, but right now I have to work on Too Much to Ask and We'll Be There.