Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh Play ❯ Brian Boitano ? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Big Gay Al- Ok everyone gather around!!!

Bakura- Uh what are we doing again?

Big Gay Al- Practicing for the play you big silly!!!

Bakura- >.O *twitch*

Tea- Hey wait a sec why don't I have a part?

Big Gay Al- Oh well you just weren't super enough.

Tea- Well is there anything I can do?

Big Gay Al- Yeah you can have the clean duty silly *hands her a broom*

Tea- Your so hurtful!! *runs away crying*

All- :D

Bakura- Thank Ra she is gone.

Seto- Yeah she was really getting on my fucking nerves, pink sparkly pony my ass.

Big Gay Al- Ok everyone lets start on page one.

Bakura- My loyal servant kiss my feet!

Yami- That's not in the fucking script!

Bakura- YES IT IS GODDAMNET!!!

Yami- NO IT FUCKING ISN'T!!!

(Bakura and Yami are still fighting)

Ryou- God why do they always have to fight…

Yugi- I don't know what should we do?

(music begins to play for outta nowhere)

Marik- *What would Brian Boitano If was here right now? He'd make a plan and he'd follow through That's what Brian Boitano'd do!*

Yugi, Ryou- Brian Boitano ?

Marik- Yes Brian Boitano !

Ryou- *When Brian Boitano was in the Olympics Skating for the gold He did two Salchows and a triple Lutz while wearing a blindfold!*

Yugi- *When Brian Boitano was in the Alps Fighting grizzly bears He used his magical fire breath And saved the maidens fair!*

Yugi,Ryou,Marik- *So what would Brian Boitano do If were here today? I'm sure he'd kick an ass or two That's what Brian Boitano'd do!*

Yugi- *I want this V-chip out of me It has stunted my vocabulary*

Marik,Ryou-……

Ryou- *And I just want my Yami to stop fighting everyone*

Yugi, Ryou ,Marik- *What would Brian Boitano do? He'd call all the kids in town And tell them to unite for two That's what Brian Boitano'd do! When Brian Boitano traveled through time To the year 3010 He fought the evil robot king And saved the human race again*

Yugi- *And when Brian Boitano built the pyramids He beat up Kublar Kahn!*

Yami- He built the pyramids?

Bakura- Kublar Kahn?

Yugi- Yep

Yugi, Ryou, Marik- *Cuz Brian Boitano doesn't take shit from anybody So let's get all the kids together For we have to stop our Yamis And we'll save Terrance & Phillip too Cuz that's what Brian Boitano'd do And we'll save Terrance & Phillip too Cuz that's what Brian Boitano'd doo*

Yami- Who the hell is Terrance and Phillip?

Bakura-……


Yugi, Ryou, Marik- Brian Boitano'd dooooo Cuz that's what Brian Boitano'd doooooo!!

(music stops)

Bakura- What the hell was that all about?

Yami- I really don't know…

Ryou- So are you gonna stop fighting cuse that's what *Brian Boitano'd dooooo!!!*

Bakura- Yeah but please stop the singing….

Yami- Thank Ra….

Well that's the end of chapter 5 more to come soon!!!