Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / RG Veda Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss by a Rose ❯ Whats Going On? ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 10~ What's Going On?

By: Arctic_kitsune_gypsy

Disclaimer: You know the drill

{><=Thoughts, ~~= Telepathic communication}

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: Cursing... that's all

A/N: I got reviews, I got reviews! *does a happy dance* I feel loved and cared for. Thank you, and God bless you all. Here's the chapter that you've all been waiting for.

And I'm sorry that I haven't back to this in a while, I've just been busy.....>.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's wrong with Kendapa, Urd?" Faye asked.

"Hiei didn't tell me." Urd answered running he hands through her hair. Faye placed her thumb on her chin, and Urd turned her back to Faye.

"We need to go..." Urd said. Faye nodded and ran to rest of the girls. Spike walked toward Urd and spoke,

"What's up?" Spike asked.

"Kendapa..." Urd whispered

"Who's she?"

"That's Setsuna's inner spirit. Remember Setsuna is part fox demon."

"I do, but I've never see this Kendapa."

"You will rarely ever see Kendapa."

"Oh?"

"Kendapa only comes out when Setsuna is really mad. If you want to see Kendapa, kill Kurama or me or Faye, even Asuka." Spike took a cigarette out from his jacket, Urd saw it and plucked it from his hands.

"What the..."

"This is a no-no" Urd held it in her palm and a flame appeared. In a second it became a pile of ashes.

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!" Spike shouted. Urd blew the ashes in the wind,

"You gotta stop smoking." Urd said brushing the rest of the ashes off of her hands.

"WHY!"

"Because you might be an uncle."

"Only IF I marry Faye." Spike said. Urd put her hands on her hips and walked to her car. She opened the door and saw the rest of the girls start running toward the car.

"Faye told us what happened!" Botan shouted.

"START THE CAR AND LETS GET GOING!!!" Asuka shouted. All the girls squeezed into her car. Urd punched the gas and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HA!!! Left you in suspence again!! MORE REVIEWS AND I WILL ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!