Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ Children of the Thirtieth Chapter ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. (P.S. ....I heart Chupacabra...That's right...the Spanish goat sucker...)
 
The Gohan and Fred Show (episode 30)
 
Gohan: Hello and welcome to the Gohan...
 
Fred: And Fred...
 
Gohan: Show. As usual Kevin is here.
 
Kevin: This is where I plot my vengeance against mankind...
 
Gohan: What did mankind do to you?
 
Kevin: ....Everything...
 
Gohan: ...Alright. Moving right a long, Kevin's fanfiction herem is also here.
 
UW: Try as you might, there is no stopping the insanity!!!
 
Sara: What insanity? I think for the most part, all this makes sense.
 
Hanami: Yeah...I'd believe it. Some guy pissed at the world decides to broadcast a show on Publ-- (gun click) ...I mean, on TV and invites his friends to join...Totally believable.
 
Angel: I don't know. I wouldn't say we're his friends...
 
Hanami: Then why are you here?
 
Angel: Cause we love the attention.
 
Kita: (wearing glamour sunglasses) No autographs please...
 
Kasy: (drinks out of a coffee mug and then spits it in Hiei's face) I said a Mocha latte! Not a mocha espresso! (throws mug at him)
 
Hiei: (walks out mumbling) ...One day....one day...
 
Gohan: Well, now that everyone has finished their standard introduction, I think it's time to move on with the show.
 
Kevin: Yeah...see how long that lasted...way too long...Maybe we should get rid of a few people.... (Kita, Kasy, and Angel get worried...as right they should...for not reviewing... :D ) Gohan, Fred...why don't you guys take a break today?
 
Gohan: (shocked) Really?!
 
Fred: (also shocked) We can leave?!
 
Kevin: Well, it's summer...and everyone needs at least one vacation...Plus I'm feeling really generous today. So Hiei, Asuka, you guys take a break too...We'll take care of the show today.
 
Asuka: (puts her magazine down and walks away) Eh...it's not like I do anything on this show anyway...
 
Hiei: (is sharpening a knife and staring at Kasy)....Watch your back!...(puts down stuff and walks off set also)
 
Kasy: ...Was I just threatened?
 
Kita: I wouldn't worry about it. He did the same thing to me after I put banana clips in his hair while he was sleeping.
 
Gohan: Why'd you do that?
 
Kita: I thought he needed a make over.
 
Gohan: ...oh...
 
Fred: Why do you care anyway? Shouldn't we be leaving?
 
Gohan: You're right. We should be getting out of here. (stands up and picks up Fred. Then, to Kevin) You're sure you can handle things here?
 
Kevin: Everything's covered. Trust me.
 
Gohan: (doesn't...) Maybe I should call a babysitter...
 
Kevin: Hey, I got things under control. Enjoy your vacation. (Gohan leaves with Fred)
 
Hanami: Are they gone?
 
Sara: Looks like it.
 
Angel: So we're officially on our own now?
 
UW: That's right.
 
Kevin: Alright everyone. As the two "stars" of the show are now gone, I officially change the title of this show to "The Kevin Show!"
 
Angel: Hey, you said you were going to put all of us in the title.
 
Kita: Yeah, you sold us out again.
 
Kasy: Why do we ever trust you? I am shamed. (pulls out a katana and begins sepuku ritual)
 
Kevin: No, it's not that I didn't try. It's just that the title would be too long. People would end up just calling it the Kevin show anyway. It's just to save time.
 
Kita, Kasy, and Angel: Oh...Okay! (Kasy puts sword away)
 
UW: So we officially rule this show now.
 
???: Not so fast!
 
??? 2: We're taking over.
 
UW: Oh no!...It's the nWo...or the bWo...(ponders this line for a second, then, to Kevin) You know me and you are probably the only ones who will get that.
 
Kevin: I know...and I'm not loosing sleep over it. (pulls out a sleep chart to show a steady line) See?
 
??? 2: (is clearly visible now as a teenage man with blonde hair shaped into a big V-esque shape) Bob...do we really need to do this? I mean, it's not the same as taking over a high school.
 
Bob: (is seen as a giant, fit black man with dread locks) Why are you asking me? I thought this was your idea, Nagi.
 
Nagi: Why would I want to take over a TV show?
 
Bob: I don't know. I was confused as well. Especially since it was this show...It's just on public broadcasting.
 
Kevin: (to Hanami) YOU TOLD!?!?!
 
Hanami: It wasn't me, I swear!
 
Kevin: Anyway, I invited you guys to be on the show...not to take it over.
 
Bob and Nagi: (slightly disappointed) ...oh.
 
Kevin: ...You guys are carrying weapons, aren't you? (they nod slowly) ...Get rid of them. (twelve minutes later, there is a giant pile of weapons) ...What'd you need all that for?
 
Nagi: For show mostly.
 
Kevin: Oh...Anyway, our first guests on the brand new "The Kevin Show" are Souichiro Nagi and Bob Makihara from the new show Tenjho Tenge.
 
UW: So I hear that this is a wildly violent show...Just how violent?
 
Kevin: Here, I'll show you (shows the clip of Nagi getting his ass handed to him by Takayanagi)
 
Nagi: Hey! Don't show that!
 
Kevin: Well, what would you like me to show. All the clips I have are from you getting your ass kicked. In fact, let's recap. First, Maya Natsume hit you out a window (shows clip). Then, Takayanagi beat the living hell out of you (clip). Next, you and Bob were beaten up at a laundromat by an "executioner." And that's only the first three episodes.
 
Nagi: Yeah, but then I start training and become stronger.
 
Kevin: Well, I didn't see that cause the volume ended at episode four. So until next month, you're still a pansy.
 
Nagi: Oh yeah! Well, I can take your ass!
 
Angel: ...Where?
 
Nagi: ...(confused) What?
 
Angel: Where are you taking his ass?
 
Kita: We need to know this stuff.
 
Kasy: The show would fall apart without Kevin's wit...and...you know...his ability to sit at a computer and write it.
 
Nagi: (still confused) Um...I wasn't taking him anywhere...
 
Angel: Yeah you were.
 
Kita: You said you were.
 
Kasy: Yeah...so that must mean...
 
Angel, Kita, and Kasy: KIDNAPPER!!!
 
Angel: I'll call the police!
 
Kita: I'll subdue him. (throws a stapler at him)
 
Nagi: (gets hit with stapler) Ow, that hurt!
 
Kasy: Oh no! It's not working. Throw something bigger.
 
Nagi: Bigger?!? (is hit with elephant)
 
Kita: He's still moving.
 
Kasy: He's invincible.
 
Police: (arrive) Alright sir, you're coming with me. (handcuffs him and takes him off)
 
Bob: ....I guess I'll go bail him out. (leaves)
 
Kevin, UW, Sara, and Hanami: (sit in silent awe)...O.o...
 
Kevin: Well...join us after the commercial break for our next guests. (instead of a commercial, we're going to see what Fred and Gohan are up to)
 
FRED AND GOHAN'S WILD ADVENTURE
 
Fred: (at the airport with Gohan) So, where are we going?
 
Gohan: I don't know. I was thinking someplace like Malibu or the Carribean. You know, somewhere exotic.
 
Fred: Hm...well, I imagine there will be a lot of drunk girls there...so I'm down with that. (all of a sudden, Gohan trips over a misplaced luggage. He sees that it belongs to a suspicous looking character who is walking away from it)
 
Gohan: Hey mister! You forgot your bag. (holds up bag as man begins to run away. Suddenly, the bag opens revealing a bomb) OH MY GOD!!!! IT'S A BOMB!!!!! (everyone turns to look, take a few moments to gauge the situation...and then panic. Gohan is then tackled by several security guards. Fred slowly moves away, but is then captured as well)
 
END SEQUENCE
 
Kevin: Alright, welcome back. Our next guest is from the wildly popular anime show, Tokyo Mew Mew...but we're American, so we'll interview the slightly addicting character from Mew Mew Power, Zoey.
 
Zoey: (walks out) Hello.
 
UW: So, any complaints about the new US version of the show.
 
Zoey: Nope...I'm not allowed to complain. Otherwise, 4Kids will do to our show what they did to Yu-Gi-Oh! See?
 
Yugi: (being dragged off by several buff looking guys in suits) NO! DON'T TAKE ME!!! TAKE JOEY! TAKE JOEY!!!
 
Suit 1: Shut up, you!
 
Suit 2: If you want your show in America, this has to be done. (they drag him behind a door that is labeled "Where 4Kids will ass rape Yu-Gi-Oh!" The rest of the scene is heard but not seen from the set) Alright, now bend over and take it like a man.
 
Yugi: Please! No! I'll do anything....Just don't ruin my show!
 
Suit 1: It's too late for that! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
 
Yugi: (pause) .....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (the door swings open and the suits are shown cutting pieces of the show and throwing them in a dumpster) You bastards! How could you!?
 
Kevin: ...Okay. I get the picture.
 
UW: Why'd he tell them to take Joey?
 
Kevin: Cause Joey's a scoob. (everyone stops to look at Kevin)
 
Sara: ...What's a scoob?
 
Kevin: Well...It's like a goober, but not.
 
Hanami: But Joey's not a goober...he's a ...a...
 
Kevin: Scoob.
 
Zoey: ...My brain hurts.
 
Angel: Oh no! She's a POD PEOPLE!!!
 
Zoey: No, I'm just confused.
 
Kita: Likely story, alien!
 
Kasy: Tell it to the men in black. (some guys in white suits show up and drag Zoey off).
 
UW: You three don't really contribute much to interviews...in fact, you kind of ruin them.
 
Angel: No we don't.
 
Kita: We keep them short and sweet.
 
Kasy: Like Fruit by the Foot. If it went on too long, you'd lose interest.
 
Kevin: Well, I guess that's all for today's show.
 
UW: Wait, aren't we going to have a catfight?
 
Kevin: I don't really feel like one today. So we'll have a tag team catfight next time! Later
 
FRED AND GOHAN'S WILD ADVENTURE part 2
 
Security Guard: Well, we checked the video surveilance and your story checks out.
 
Gohan: Good. So did you catch the guy?
 
Security Guard: Yeah. We're interrogating him right now. (they step into a room that's on the opposite side of the "mirror" and they see that several security guards are beating the shit out of Inspector Gadget)
 
Gadget: Stop...I didn't do anything. This is all a mistake!
 
Guard 1: (tosses his firearm at Gadget) He's got a gun! (hits him in the face with his nightstick)
 
Gadget: That's it! Go Go Gadget H-Bomb! (a large explosion kills everyone in the room...but just everyone in the room...including Gadget)
 
Security Guard: Damnit...Now we need new recruits...Hey, you two wouldn't want to be security guards would you?
 
Gohan: No that's okay, we've got to go! Bye! (he grabs Fred and runs for it)
 
TO BE CONTINUED...
 
The Gohan and Fred thing will be a long story arc type dealy...at least until the end of summer...I've got some good stuff for that. And it'll hopefully bring you guys back to keep reading. And reviewing. I have almost 2000 views for the story, but only 41 reviews. So please review, as it let's me know what you guys think, and I can get info back on what you liked, and what I should change. Plus, I'm vein. Appease my ego, please... And lastly, my friend Maggie and I are trying to make scoob a house hold word. So use it freely. If you have any questions on who would be designated as a scoob (and also cause I want to get in touch with my audience) feel free to chat with me. Kevin341985 on AIM or kevin3485@msn.com under MSN. Thanks for reading!