Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Old Memories ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kitta: I got 2 reviews I'm so happy. And for everyone I KNOW I CAN'T SPELL!!!!!!!!! I'm not trying to be mean, but everyone at school, all of my cousins, and everyone one the internet have told me I can't spell. No matter how hard I try I can never seem to get all the words spell right. Anyway I will shut up. Here's the chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't even own all the OCs in my story and I surly don't own any YYH characters!

__________________________________

Chapter: 2

It was all gone, everything that she had once known and loved. Her friends, adopter mother, and all the once happy memories that had once filled the camp, but now there was nothing. Everything had gone up in the smoke. A barren wasteland about a mile wide was all that was left of the camp.

She sighed and closed her eyes. She new there was only one thing for her to do, and that was to find the slave camp. She hoped that her dad had meant that all the survivors had been taken to the camp, but how long had she been knocked-out, how much of a head start did they have, and what direction was the camp. Then as if a light had gone off in her head she remembered that she could turn into a panther and track them.

So with this new idea, she transformed and started to look for a trail. She made a circle along the edge of the camp and started to look for the trail. She had gotten almost half way around when she found at least a three to four days old trail. She could barely make out the trial that they had used. So silently and swiftly she ran along the trial.

***At the camp***

"LINE UP," shouted one of the guards. Everyone got into a line.

"Now I want all women over there, men over there, and children over there," said an ugly demon coming up and taking over control of the new group of slaves.

At first no one moved, then the demon took a black whip off his belt and sent it at one of the women. Keo was next to her and before the whip could go back he grabbed it, the demon seeing this started to laugh, "It seems we have a fighter here, RESHO!"

A big muscular demon came.

"Yes boss," he asked in a deep voice?

"Teach him a lesson," said the boss.

He started to walk towards Keo, who got in a ready stance, but something hit him in the arm before he could make a move. When he looked to see what it was, he saw a small dart, then the next instance he couldn't move any of his muscles.

The demon had reached him, and with one blow to the head, he knocked Keo out cold.

Pheonox, who had been put into a group and hadn't seen what had happened saw the demon carrying Keo off as if he where dead. A lump seemed to form in her throat. "Keo," was all she was able to say. He couldn't be dead, he just couldn't. She could feel her eyes start to form tears, and she fought hard to control herself, and not cry. She looked out over the vast plain that they had traveled only a few hours ago. There where storm clouds growing in the direction of the forest that had once been her home, though she couldn't see the forest now. At that moment Kitta came to mind, what if she was still alive, maybe she could bring help and free her. If she new her friend, and she did, she would try even to rescue them even if it meant she would parish in the process. at that moment like a bad omen she saw a flash of lighting far of near the forest.

She started to look around at all the people that where near her, all the kids and teens from her camp where there. Along with some other people she didn't even know. One girl had what looked like a bright blond with pink and orange strips in it, and her eyes where a bright blue. The girl next to her had dirty brown hair, with one blue and one green eye; the girl next to her had bright blond hair also, and it had bronze, silver, and copper stripes in it. Her eye's where interesting though, they where purple with sparks in them that where a blue color. She also had fairy looking wings. The girl that caught her eye the most though was a girl with flaming waist length hair, bright lively green eyes, and red fox ears and tail. The reason why this girl in-particular caught her eye was, other than the hair, eyes, and fox tail & ears, she looked almost exactly like Kitta and her hair made her look like the leader of the group that had captured them.

At that moment the girls seemed to notice her. She looked away quickly not wanting them to think that she had been staring. One of the girls started to walk towards her along with the others.

"Are you part of the new group," asked the girl with yellow, pink, and orange hair.

"Yes, my name is Pheonox Makkenta."

"My name is Gigina," said the girl with the yellow, pink, orange hair.

"Thornia Silvaris," said the fairy looking one.

"Onya," said the girl with multi-colored.

"Re-a Keyara," said the one with red hair.

"Did you just say `Keyara!'," I asked.

"Yes, why do you sound so surprised," she asked a little confused?

"Do you know Kitta, hold on that was her nick-name what was her real name," Pheonox said as she thought.

"Keyana, that's what her name was Keyana, do you know a Keyana Keyara," asked Pheonox?

Re-a's eyes went big.

" You know my long lost sister, WHERE IS SHE," asked/yelled Re-a!?!?

"She was my best friend, and no, I don't know where she is for some reason I thought you might," answered Pheonox a little sad.

"What's..," at that moment Re-a was cut of by the popping of a whip. All the kids looked up to see a demon with a whip looking over them with an evil smirk on his face.

"Line up," he yelled. Once we where lined up he started to march us into a building, then down a long hall, and then finally down some stairs to a cellar full of cells. There where three beds in each, and a small toilet. On the beds where thin mattresses with only thin sheets on them. The demon lined us up in front of the cells and started to put us three at a time into a cell. Gigina and her where put in the last cell. Once all that was done the demon went back to the door of the cellar.

They all sat there dreading to even utter a word. Pheonox noticed that Re-a, Onya, and Thornia where just on the other side of them.

Then everyone heard a commotion coming from the door, and a demon, the same demon that Pheonox had seen taking Keo away, came in carrying what looked like a bloody mess, but everyone could tell it was a person. The demon stopped in the middle of the hall and held up the person and said, " This is what will happen to you if any of you misbehave." With that said he walked the rest of the way down the hall to the front of Gigina's and mine cell. He opened the door and threw the person in. Then he locked the door and left.

Both girls quickly went to see if the person was dead when Pheonox realized who it was. The mangled body belonged to none other than Keo. This time she could feel the tears coming more strongly, but like before she forced them back. Instead Gigina and her quickly sat about looking and treating all his cuts as well as they could be treated. Slowly he started to come back from being knocked out from blood loss.

"Pheonox," was all he was able to say at first. Gigina shot her a questionably look and she quickly explained about how they where friends.

He said know more as he went to sleep.

***Back With Kitta***

She had covered about ten miles when she heard the thunder of the lighting flash that Pheonox had seen.

"Shimatta, why does it have to rain," she cursed out-loud to know one in particular.

She sped up her pace, but the rain was already coming down now, and she was losing the scent.

"Great, now how am I supose to find my friends, kuso," she said again to herself.

At that moment the bottom dropped out, the result was the trail completely washed away. Kitta since she wasn't going to be able to use the trail any more decided to take cover in a near-by tree.

She leaped up into the tree and transformed back into her human form. She sat on one of the branches with more foliage on it. Once she had found a comfortably spot where little rain could get at her, she pulled her knees up to her chest and rapped her arms around them. She rested her head on her knees.

`Great how am I suppose to find them now,' she thought as she looked at the rain falling steadily towards the ground.

At that moment below her four people one after another came out of the under growth.

"Are you sure where not lost," asked a black-hared person, wearing a green uniform.

They all looked at each other.

"Okay, its official where lost," he said.

My senses told me that two of them where human and the other two where demons. `What are humans doing here,' I thought to myself.

"It appears where not alone," said the short black-hared demon.

They all started to look around for me when he pointed up towards the tree I was in.

I really wasn't to worried about them, if they could get lost in the forest then all I would have to do was us my skills in navigating through the forest to escape them.

They looked up into the tree and I looked down with bored eyes.

"Who are you," asked the boy in a green uniform.

I just blinked my eyes at him as a smile formed on my lips. He frowned, and his friend, the other human, said, "You look like a kitty." The others looked at him as if he had just lost it.

My eyes seemed to go a little brighter, and a delicate little laugh came out. I got up and jumped down and landed only a few feet from him.

"As a matter of fact I am a type of cat; panther to be more process," I said as I smiled warmly at him. Then I turned to the others.

"I'm Keyana Keyara, but just call me Kitta. I heard that you are lost am I correct," I asked with the same warm smile.

"Yes, we seem to have gotten lost," said the other red head with long hair and bright green eyes.

"Do you need any help," I asked, knowing all to well they did, but just asking the question for the heck of it.

"Yes are you deaf we just said we where lost," said the short one with a little attitude. My eyes change from light blue to a bark blue in almost an instant.

"Well aren't we just the happy little person today," I said in the same town her had used.

"Hn," was all he said, but I could see his eyes flash with anger.

___________________________________

Kitta: Okay I finally put the YYH gang in it. Now I want at least three reviews, and they have to be from different people. R&R