Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Wands & Demons ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter (no suggestions from reviews so no funnies)

They were speeding down the dirt road at suicidal speeds getting a far way from the burning house as possible, then without warning Algernon burst out laughing, this continued till the point where she had to gasp between the giggles to breath. Finally when she seemed to have gotten control of herself Harry asked "what was that about", Algernon giggled feebly a few times before answering "that was the most fun I have had in years, nothing like a near death experience to get the old blood pumping, but weren't to bad yourself, usually people go brain-dead under life threatening pressure, ah here we are" and she pulled over to a small indent in the woods and stopped the car. Again Algernon starting saying/doing something that seemed completely off topic as she got out of the car and grabbed her still bloody scimitar and pulled a bloodstained cloth out from under the seat and wiped the scimitar clean then replaced it back in the leather sleeve. Harry, who couldn't contain his curiosity any longer asked, "Why are you doing that". But Algernon just rolled her eyes and said "because, dim-bulb, I can't exactly go walking into town dressed like this, id stand out like a sore thumb, I got' a change clothes". And she pulled up the lower half of her seat to reveal a hidden compartment with a small duffle bag inside.

She pulled out the duffle bag and put the scimitar in its place then strengthened up and said to Hermione "hey I got some clothes you can wear, you don't exactly fit into the crowed either, I would offer some clothes to you" she added turning to Harry "but I don't got any guy clothes so you are just going to have to stay out `a sight until I get you some normal clothes". Then she started walking towards the woods with Hermione following and that left Harry sitting with the unconscious Ron sitting in the car with nothing to do until they got back. A few minuets passed then Hermione came out of the woods wearing a dark blue t-shirt with the fraise `get your own t-shirt and stop reading mine' and jean caprices. Then about 30 seconds later Algernon came out of the woods with a black t-shirt with a dragon splashed across the front and back, and long baggy black jeans that almost touched the ground over her red sneakers. But what made her look like a different person was she was now wearing glasses, a black choker collar with studs, a innumerable number of necklaces, and a spiked bracelet.

She placed the duffle bag back into the compartment and put the seat back over it and got in the car she was about to start it when they heard a groan and they turned around so see Ron waking up. Algernon handed some clean cloth to Hermione and said "cover his wounds with that" but this time her voice sounded much more childish and immature and Harry asked "how old are you", Algernon just shrugged and said "16, but we got `a get back to my house before the sun is up" and she started the car and continued driving. The car ride was long and boring and before long Harry fell asleep, he dreamed he was playing Quidtich in a forest, he severed around a tree branch he was shot in the ribs with a deer rifle. Harry awoke with a start and noted that the car that the that the car had stropped moving and Algernon was getting out, Harry blinked the sleep out of his eyes and noted that they were parked in a gravel driveway outside of a normal looking house. The house reminded him of the Durslys to a point, the lawn was mowed and the outside of the house was spotless, the garden had few weeds, and there was a similar looking house across the street, but the similarities ended their, their was a number of gnarled looking fruit trees in the yard, and a lake that stretched to the forest on the other side. Algernon picked up the duffle bag and began to walk into the house

Sorry it took so long

reports and school make it hard to find time to type