Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Tales of How the Anime World Went Berserk vol. 1 ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the series here in this story! I wish I did but I don't so please don't sue me. The only characters I own are Ranyasha, Ranyasha2, and Neko-Neko and her Chibi Form. And the Ranyashas aren't really mine cause all I did was fuse two Anime characters together, though I did come up with the names! But Neko-Neko is mine you hear, mine! I created her! Mwahahahahahahahahaha! Oh yeah, please read and review! ^__^

Dedications: Feh. Only Zdawg cause she believed I could do it, so here I am!

Shaman King is by Hiroyuki Takei. I do not own it! If I did, Hell, I'd be rich!

It was Saturday morning at the Asakura-Kyoyama household, and Morty Oyamada had been invited over for breakfast, though this was a very peculiar breakfast indeed. No one was speaking, and the odd silence annoyed the young Master Yoh.

"Why's everyone so quiet?" he asked, his semi-spiky hair bobbing up and down. Amidamaru, his Spirit Companion, sat quietly and said nothing.

Anna Kyoyama, his fiancee, simply stated, "I know something big, loud, and possibly disgusting will be heading this way shortly, and I want to be sure I don't miss the warning." Horo Horo, Yoh's friend and rival in the Shaman Tournament, looked at Yoh and grinned. Yoh caught that something was up the thirteen year-old's sleeve, and he grinned back. Horo Horo took a large gulp of his green tea and sat back, working up something in his mouth. Yoh wanted to laugh, because he could already guess what his slick friend was up to. Horo Horo leaned in Anna's face and released a large, wet, and loud belch. Yoh clenched his stomach and could not stop laughing.

"Was that it?" he laughed and pointed in her face. Morty wanted to laugh, but the look on Anna's face erased his every thought of happiness. Amidamaru smiled lightly, but said nothing as he sat cross-legged with his eyes closed.

Yoh and Horo Horo gave each other a high-five and loudly laughed.

"Well," Anna said, looking furious, "That certainly fit the description, but I'm being serious, and when it does happen, I don't want any of you little boys to come running and crying to me."

"Aw, come on Anna, if something `evil' was going to happen, don't you think I would have felt it by now?" asked Yoh mockingly.

"No," Anna solemnly stated, and took a small sip of her herbal green tea. Yoh looked shocked. He looked to his Spirit Companion for back up.

"Surely Amidamaru would have felt whatever this premonition is, I mean, come on he's a ghost samurai! But you, don't feel anything, do you?" he asked.

"Why, actually, Lord Yoh, I do. And as Lady Anna has said, it will be ominous," he replied, arms crossed and his eyes closed. Yoh didn't believe what he was hearing. His own fiancee didn't think he'd be able to sense something "big and ominous."

Then what was all that Spirit Training for? The young man wondered in his mind. Heh, maybe Anna is kind of a perv and has some sick fantasy, and wants to see me sweat! Yoh laughed silently at his thoughts.

Nothing was going to happen today, it's all in their minds, he thought. He then put his hands in his light green pants, and thought nothing more of the situation.