Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ One wish changes everything ❯ Yin and Yang ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 4
A/N:Sorry it took so long I actually finished this chapter a few days ago but my computer wouldn't let me save it…so…remember constructive criticism is welcomed.
 
Disclaimer: I only own them in my dreams
 
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Kagome stood and gestured for Momiji and Kurama to move so that she could get out,she handed a wad of cash from her pocket to Yuki, reminding him she wanted change if there was any.
“Im going for a walk I might stop by for a visit ok Momiji?”The rabbit just nodded
She turned quickly as she resisted the urge to run to her thinking spot.It was a small meadow surrounded by trees that usually gave her a clear view of the moon.
`Why does everything have to remind me I will always be alone?'
The tears came as she practically collapsed on the small hill
~^~^~^~^~^
This is the scene Hiei and Kurama came upon about half a hour later,with a one difference.
Black.Evil.Familiar
That is the only way Kurama could describe what he saw.
There circling Kagome,not getting to close,but it looked like they wanted to. Something was just barely stipping them.Was black some,and black orbs.The energy signatures were the direct opposite of Kagome's,while her energy was pure,this was pure evil..like a tainted shard. Though it was clear Kagome was very familiar with…whatever it was that wanted her. He too realized the dark energy was familiar.
That's when he heard the growling,in front of him was Hiei with his Katana drawn.Clearly very upset the Fox was so zoned out that he didn't realize they were going to be attacked soon. Just as the Miasma started to charge at them Kagome stood,a defiant look in her eyes.
“STOP! You will NOT harm them!”
“Really?”The miasma had formed into a face of sorts,but was facing Kagome,and the voice…Kagome's except it was different…more dark..evil…seductive…just different.
“One of them looks like he could easily be on my side more than yours…” Kurama and Hiei could practically hear the miasma smirk.
“SO I don't care! Don't kill them! They're not my friends!i just met them!”
“Poor poor little miko looks like your kindness will hurt you yet again…”
“SHUT UP! Im not so gullible anymore!”
“Yes you are,I know you,I am you remember? Your like a little glass doll,you've been broken but someone always fixes you… maybe I should break you again and annihilate the person who fixed you last…”
All they heard before the whirl of the wind as the Miasma disappeared was Kagome whispering through her tears
“Momiji…”
“Who?” Hiei and Kurama both asked abruptly
she whispered in a far off voice
“Yin and yang”
~^~^~^~^~^~^several hours later^~^~^~^~^
Kurama took another sip of tea.
Genkai sipped her tea as she sighed,clearly in deep thought.
Hiei was frustrated they had sat there for 15 minutes!
“And?” he growled impatiently
Sip
Sip
“Now!”
Sip
Sip
“When you think about it..it makes sense Kagome is the best example I have ever seen of someone…totally pure/innocent so she is a good sized `weight' on the scales of `good' and `evil' but the scales are always meant to be balanced so it is safe to assume there is another Kagome just as powerfull,but in a different form”
Sip
Sip
“Yin and Yang…It does all add up,I think the other Kagome is trying to break the good one,so that her will and enthusiasm is all lost,so the fight is easily won on her side.”
Sip
Sip
Kurama stood
“Im going to go talk to Koenma about this”
Genkai nodded and Hiei just looked like he was in deep thought.
~^~^~^~^At Shigure's^~^~^~^~ about 1 hour later
Toru sat at the table eating pizza happily while Momiji and Yuki and Kyou watched a Anime.Haru sat on the back porch staring at the slightly darkening sky,in deep thought.
When Kagome came running in,sweating,and crying,looking exhausted like she wanted to collapse.Looking around franticlly until she saw Momiji.Then she literally fell over,but Kyou's quick reflexes took over as he caught her,thoiugh not enough contact to cause him to transform.Toru,after recovering from the initial shock ran to the kitchen,before coming out with a damp rag.She placed it on Kagome's face,before picking it up and dabbing at her face.Kyou picked her up and carried her over to the couch,it was hard because he could hold her too close,but he managed.Momiji was digging in her bad looking for her cell phone while Yuki called Hatori.Momiji quickly found her cell found and looked in the phone book,and called `Fluffy'.
“Hello?”
“Sesshomaru-sama?”
“Who is this?”
“Momiji?”
“Whats wrong with Kagome?why do you have her cell phone ninegen?” Sesshomaru demanded
“Chill fluffy” putting a special accent to Kag's nickname for him “She ran into the house all wore out and sweaty and about ready to collapse but didn't until she saw me”
“……..”
“Can she stay there tonight?”
“Yea ill have her call you”
“Thankyou ninegen”
~!~!~!~!~!~!~~~!~~!