Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Party Time ❯ Spin the Bottle: Part 5 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any Anime shows and/or characters from them, nor do I own any brand names mentioned. However, I do own Ayumi, and my sister owns Esanan. Kilala Li Fang is property of herself, Kia of Raven-Ardour, Inufox of an anonymous reviewer, Morgan of Kurama's rose girl, and Gwen of Kurama's rose girl's sister (all at fanfiction.net).
 
[Peoples heads turned towards the door to the outside. Hiei stood in the doorway, being held down by a girl. He looked rather angry and embarrassed.]
 
Hiei: Let go of me, ningen!
 
[The girl stuffed a hot dog in Hiei's mouth.]
 
Kaoru: Gwen!? Shouldn't you be asleep?
 
Girl: I WAS asleep, but my sister woke up me up when she heard Hiei had run away from this party.
 
Botan: Because you were the one who caught Hiei when we all went to your house.
 
[Gwen nodded. (If you want to know what Botan was talking about, read Kurama's rose girl's fanfic "A Dream.")]
 
Ayumi: Speaking of your sister, is she here too?
 
Gwen: I think she's coming. She wanted to know if Kurama was here.
 
Aoshi: [pointing to the blushing Kurama] He's right over there.
 
Inufox: [giving Hiei a hug] Did you miss me, Hiei?
 
Kia: [pulling Hiei away from Inufox] He only missed me! Right Hiei?
 
Hiei: [mumbling] Not really...
 
Gwen: I got to go. Bye guys!
 
Everyone else: Bye!
 
[Gwen walked out the door. Kia and Inufox made Hiei sit next to them. Soon after Gwen left, another girl popped her head in the door.]
 
Kenshin: Hello, Miss Morgan.
 
Girl: Hi, guys. Sorry I didn't come sooner!
 
Kurama: That's all right. Better late than never!
 
[Morgan smiled and sat next to Kurama.]
 
Kagome: Now that you're here as well as Hiei, there's an even number of guys and girls left.
 
Morgan: Left for what?
 
Kilala Li Fang: We were playing "Spin the Bottle," and there are five girls and five boys left who haven't been kissed.
 
Misao: Are you going to do something special, then?
 
Ayumi: Well, I had the idea that the boys could line up, and on the count of three, us girls could glomp the boy we want to kiss.
 
Sanosuke: Sounds like a good idea to me!
 
Shizuru: You're not even in this!
 
Sanosuke: So?
 
Yukina: So, do you boys who are in this okay with it?
 
[Inuyasha, Kenshin, Kurama, and Kuwabara nodded their heads, while Hiei obviously shook his.]
 
Kouga: Hiei isn't okay with anything.
 
Kaoru: This setup means whoever is the slowest person has to kiss Kuwabara.
 
Kuwabara: What makes you think no one will want to kiss me!?
 
Kaoru: Common sense.
 
Inufox: Poor Hiei...He is being forced to kiss someone besides me.
 
Kia: Don't you mean besides ME!?
 
Inufox: In your dreams!
 
Botan: Don't you dare start arguing again!
 
Kia+Inufox: We're not arguing!!!
 
Inuyasha: Are you people going to do this lineup thing, or what!?
 
[The five boys lined up - Hiei had to be forced to do so. Ayumi, Botan, Kaoru, Kilala Li Fang, and Morgan lined up a few feet away from the boys. Aoshi counted to three, and the girls each leaped for a boy. Five crashes and "oophs" followed.]
 
Morgan: Sorry about that, Kurama.
 
Kurama: Don't worry about it.
 
Kaoru: Hi Kenshin!
 
Kenshin: Your heavier than I thought, Miss Kaoru.
 
[Kaoru slapped Kenshin across the face.]
 
Kia: Kilala Li Fang! Don't squish my Hiei!
 
Kilala Li Fang: Don't worry Kia, I won't.
 
Hiei: Mmph...
 
Ayumi: Cool! I get Inuyasha!
 
Inuyasha: And I get to be kissed by two girls in the same evening!
 
Kuwabara: Hey Botan, how come it looked like you TRIED to "glomp" me?
 
All besides Kuwabara+Botan: WHAT!?
 
Botan: Well, I thought I'd be nice and let the other girls have whatever guys they wanted. Besides, Kuwabara, you DID have a crush on me during the first season!
 
Inufox: That's true...
 
Sesshomaru: [yelling] Just hurry up and kiss each other!!!
 
Kagome: Wow, Sesshomaru, I didn't know you so into this.
 
Sesshomaru: *snort* I'm not...
 
Kouga: He's right though. You guys DO need to kiss each other already!
 
Kenshin: You must be patient, Kouga, that you must.
 
[Kaoru and Kenshin were the first "couple" to kiss. Soon after, the other "couples" followed. Misao counted two Mississippi's, and they stopped (some reluctantly).]
 
Ayumi: Can everyone here promise not to tell Yami about this?
 
Sanosuke: [slyly] And why not?
 
Shizuru: [throwing the empty chip bowl at Sanosuke] Knock it off, Sanosuke.
 
Sanosuke: Ouch! That hurt...
 
Kilala Li Fang: So, Hiei. Did you like my kiss?
 
Hiei: Maybe, maybe not.
 
Kia: Are you kidding? He only liked MY kiss!
 
Inufox: Keep telling yourself that.
 
[This time, Kia, Inufox, AND Kilala Li Fang got into an argument.]
 
Morgan: Excuse me, but now that were done with "Spin the Bottle," what should we play?