Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Flipped ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Five hundred years ago a great war between many demon kingdoms broke out and engulfed feudal Japan. During this war the princess and only heir to the Kistune Kingdom was kidnapped. For years afterward treasure hunter Youko Kurama searched for the lost princess, but to no avail. Now, in present day Tokyo as Shuichi Minamoto, he believes that he has found her at last. Young Sakyra Hanayuki and her family have recently moved from Nagoya in order for her lawyer father to further pursue his carreer. But now that Youko has found her, how does he get this stubborn and skeptical maiden to pass through the bone eater's well? Let alone convince her regain the title to the throne of the Kitsune Kingdom? Leverage.
Sakyra's adopted mother has been diagnosed with a terminal illness and she would like nothing more than to find a cure, and Youko just might have one. The Mirror of Forlorn Hope. Decieving the young girl, he manages to put her through the well into the fuedal era. Once there she must face the man who murdered her biological parents and the childish, sadistic witch who pulls at his strings. But the only way she can do this is with the help of her friend Kikiru, the young and charming King of Thieves Youko Kurama and some of our favorite InuYasha and Yu Yu Hakusho characters.
A/N: Well, here we are again. A friend and I wrote this story six years ago, and I was looking through old files and saw it, reread it, laughed until I peed my pants (figuratively of course) and decided to rewrite it. So that's what I meant when I said "again."
I'm in desperate need of readers and reviews. I have no idea how this story is going. Am I doing okay? not so okay? That's why they have the little green button that the bottom on the page! So you can tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right! I mean, I'm more than willing to GIVE advice, but it's good to receive a little too, right? So give a girl a break and review!


***


Legend has it that there exists a magical mirror which grants you any wish… at a price.Such a mirror does exist and is known as the Mirror of Forlorn Hope, and the expense for your wish to be granted is simply
your life.


***


A/N: Sorry for the short prologue, haha.