Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Intertwined Permanently ❯ Chapter 18

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Intertwined Permanently

CHAPTER 18


"Ah! Kurama! Over here!" Yukina called the red-head over to the two-seater table she had reserved for them a few minutes earlier.

"It's nice to see you, as always." Kurama greeted the girl as he took his seat across from her. "So, what did you learn?"

"I think Kagome likes him. She seems pretty fond of him." Yukina told Kurama. "And, you?"


"Same. Hiei said she was one of the few people who didn't annoy him. That's really good, coming from Hiei." Kurama replied.

"Well then, perhaps we should make some plans. How can we get them together? Maybe we should invite them somewhere with us, and, if need be, we can find an excuse to leave them alone together for a few hours." Yukina suggested.

"Good idea. But, where should we go?" Kurama wondered. " Perhaps to an amusement park...?"

"Ah! Yes, let's go there. There's one nearby, and, I've heard it isn't too expensive. Plus, I've never been to one, and, they sound fun." Yukina readily agreed with her friend.

"Allright then. Let's go in a week, okay?" Kurama approved.

"Okay!" Yukina said as she smiled warmly to Kurama.



-A WEEK LATER-

" I can't believe I let you convince me into coming." Hiei said, glaring at his friedn as they strode to the amusement park with ukina and Kagome in tow.

" Have you ever been here, Kagome? Yukina asked said girl.

"Yeah, a few times. It was pretty fun." Kagome replied, remembering all of the times she had come with her brother.

Both Hiei and Kagome were convinced into going with their friends for the day. Neither were expecting their friends true ambitions in inviting them there. They both thought it was just for fun. But, they were wrong.

"What should we ride first?" Kurama asked his friends.

"Can we go on the roller coaster first?" Yukina asked.

"Sure."

" Ah! Is it okay if you two ride together? I want to go wth Kurama." Yukina asked as they neared the front of the line.

"Eh?... Um, okay, sure. I'll ride with Hiei." Kagome said, not really expecting Yukina to say that.

"Thank you." Yukina said to her friend.

They went on quite a few rides before lunch , and, for some reason, Kagome and Hiei always ended up riding together. The conversation Kagome had with Yukina and Hiei had with Kurama a week ago didn't help. They both were quite nervous with eachother, thinking about how they really felt about eachother. Hiei also wondered why Kagomes face always seemed so red whenever he looked at her, and, Kagome wondered why Hiei kept looking away from her. They were both quite nervous. And, quite unexpectly, Kurama and Yukina were the same way with eachother.

"Let's get some lunch, okay?" Kurama proposed to his nervous group.

"Okay. What does everyone want?" Yukina asked the bunch.

"I just want a cheeseburger." Kagome said, not in the mood for anything complex, seeing as to what a mess her emotions were, on account of Hiei.

"I want that too." Hiei said, feeling the same way.

"Well, why don't you two go get some with eachother. Yukina and I both would prefer some Italian food. We discussed this over the last ride." Kurama explained.

"Oh! I-I'm fine with Italian!" Kagome said quickly. She was too nervos to be with Hiei alone. especially for so long.

"No, no. Go have burgers, you two! That's what you want! Let's meet back up here in a couple hours." Yukina said as she and Kurama left quickly so they couldn't change their minds.

"Um, H-Hiei? Want to go get some burgers oveer their?" Kagome asked, pointing to a nearby stand.

"Sure." He said as they walked towards said stand side by side.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

SHORT CHAPTER, I KNOW. THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS. I'M CURIOUS. IS ANYONE REALLY FED UP WITH THE LACK OF ACTION IN THIS? OR IS ANYONE BOTHERED BY THE LENGTH OF THIS FICTION? OR, IS IT JUST ME. THIS STORY HASN;T TURNED OUT AS I ORIGINALLY FIGURED IT WOULD. I APOLOGIZE FOR HOW BAD IT IS. I'M THE AUTHOR, AND, EVEN I DON'T REALY LIKE THIS ANYMORE. HOW PITIFUL. BUT, NEVER THE LESS, I WILL CONTINUE ON WITH IT. I CAN ONLY HOPE IT HAS A SATISFACTORY ENDING AND ENDS WITHIN THE THE NEXT TEN CHAPTERS. (There's already 18. EIGHTEEN! It's TOO long!)
PLEASE REVIEW! FLAMES ARE WELCOMED, AS ALWAYS. I'D ALSO LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR BAD GRAMMAR! THIS IS WIRTTEN ON NOTEPAD, SO, I CAN'T SPELLCHECK. PLEASE, FORGIVE ME.

SEEYA,
AlwaysHiei