Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Spirit Detective Cousin ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sorry if I didn't updated for so long.I was very busy.Thanks for all the reviews.Many reviewers keep asking who are the pairs.The truth is I haven't really decided.My friends think you guys should decide.So I'm making you guys votes who are the pairs,but please
pick Inuyasha and Kagome there my favorite pairs.

CHAPTER FOUR
Inuyasha leap to Kagome's open window.He sniff and smelled Kagome's familiar sweet scent.But when Inuyasha sniff again he smelled men,four men.One smelled like Kagome. Inuyasha's eyes turn bloody red for a second and then turn back to there normal color amber.Inuyasha's face was red from anger.He felt like killing.Inuyasha started growling,a fierce growl that was a sign that hell was going to loose.He began walking to Kagome's living room to find Kagome gone.Suddenly he heard laughter it sounded like Kagome.Inuyasha was about to open the door and ask where Kagome was and who are the males scent he smelled in her room,when Kagome open the door.Inuyasha,Kagome whispered.Kagome and the spirit gang was at the store buying food of course.Kagome just drop the grocery bag she was holding and yelled SIT BOY.Inuyasha kissed the cold floor.The spirt gang stare them in shock.Whoa cous how'd you do that,ask a very surprise Yuske.Well you see cous it'd that prayer beads he's wearing,replied Kagome.When Inuyasha got up he started yelling at kagome,What do you think you are doing with males,screamed Inuyasha.And I was just going to apolize for calling you a shard detector,said Inuyasha.
When Kagome heard those words she got very surprise,her mouth was hanging open.You where,ask Kagome.Yes I was but now I take it back you slut,growled Inuyasha.Now that got Yuske and Hiei attention.WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SLUT YOU DOG BOY,yelled Hiei and Yuske at the exact same moment.Why is Inuyasha calling me a slut and why did he say what I was doing with males,thought Kagome.OOh now I get,mumble Kagome.Kagome I think you should stop Kiei,Yuske and Inuyasha from tearing your house apart,said Kurama.Hmmm..,said Kuwabara.Kagome watch as Inuyasha tried to dodge a punch from Yuske while trying to dodge Hiei's sword.Kagome say sit,said Kuwabara.Ooh right Inuyasha SIT BOY,Half yelled Kagome.Inuyasha again met Mr.Cold Floor.Stop fighting,Inuyasha you got it all wrong this guys are just my friends,There just trying to protect me from this demon that is after me,said Kagome.Inuyasha got up and he had to say,How can this two weakling human and two demons protect.Who are you calling weakling,screamed Yuske and Kuwabara.Inuyasha there not ordinary humans there very special and if you must know my cousin Yuske is n weakling,said Kagome.Yuske's face had a big grin.But Inuyasha's face was full of confusion.Ooh not another explanation,grumble Kuwabara.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```
There were all getting ready to sleep.It been a long day they have.Inuyasha decided to stay and help protect Kagome.Both Kagome and Inuyasha is going to go to Feudal Area tomorrow and tell the others about the demon and the Spirit gang.The spirit gang was all in there room.Kagome wanted to talk to Inuyasha privately so the Spirit gang left them alone but Hiei didn't like the idea of Kagome alone with Inuyasha.But since Kagome said she really needs to talk to Inuyasha Hiei just let it go.Umm.. Inuyasha I just want to say thank
you for staying and if your really okay sleeping in the couch,said Kagome.Inuyasha just nods his head and look straight at Kagome's eyes,Kagome staring back at him.There was silence for a few minutes but Inuyasha broke it by saying ,Kagome i'm really sorry about calling you a shard detector.It's ooay Inuyasha I Kow you didn't meant it,replied Kagome.Kagome said goodnight to Inuyasha and kiss him in the cheeks and ran up to her room.Inuyasha touch the cheek Kagome just kiss.He felt like he was in heaven.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```
I know this chapter suck but forgive I was really sleepy when I did this.I haven't gotten any sleep for two days.But I promise to write a better chapter next time.Ooh please vote for Inuyasha/Kagome.
Jane