Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mayonaka Ryuujin ❯ Questions Answered and Contests Revealed! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay people! You are continuously asking a question that was already in my author notes. If you people would be smart enough to read it, then we wouldn't have this problem:

Kagome's profile is a code. See if you can crack it and you get to vote for final pairings. Okay?

Now,ontopers onal messages. See if you can find the answer to your review:

inu.-sess.fan: If you are talking about my titles, they are separate words written the Japanese way: right to left. If you are talking about something else, either e-mail me, or specify in another review.

Gina: Sorry, but you were warned before the chapter that I was sick, and when I'm sick, I tend to write crazy things. Gomen!

Sango132004: If anyone were to mate with Kagome, then it will most likely happen. But it mostly depends if they're human or youkai (hanyou count as youkai here) and if the latter, what species they are.

Sango132004: An ototo means `little brother' in Japanese.

GOMEN NI!: In my story, it is pure genetics. Otherwise, you are correct that Hiei had the eye implanted.

Now that we are finished, here are possible pairings that final voters will choose from. If you don't know what I'm talking about, please scroll upward and read the second "paragraph".Also, people have not been introduced yet, so only the known people will be shown below. When all the characters are revealed, another A/N will be posted!

Possible Pairings:

Kagome:

Kurama:

Youko(I'm allowing him to be separate from Kurama. He'll take over Kurama's body and take a mate if voted for):

Yusuke:

Kuwabara (if you like that):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. Now I must tell you, if you had read in…chapter 3, there was a mysterious figure. Like I said in the author notes before that chapter:

If you can figure out who the mysterious figure, you can get previews of my chapters before I write them. (NOTE: I usually go back after I finish writing and alter things a bit. If you win, you get the chapter BEFORE it is altered.)

Alright, that's it for now!

-Read the Author Notes, you can understand things better that way.

Silver Wolf and Shiezu