Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mission Teamwork ❯ Finding out ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Chapter 2


~Genkai’s temple~

“Hiei don’t you find it odd that, that Kagome’s aura doesn’t seem human, and yet not demonic either,” Kurama asked looking down at him.

“Hn,” He answered.

When Hiei and I arrived at the bottom of Genkai's stairs we heard someone slam into a wall, so we ran up the stairs to see what all the commotion was. When we got up there, we saw Yusuke on the ground, with Genkai standing over him.

“Hello, Kurama, Hiei,” Genkai said picking Yusuke up, “What brings you here?”

“we just needed to talk to Yusuke about our new mission,” Kurama answered.

Kurama walked over to Yusuke and said, “ Yusuke there’s this girl at school that her aura doesn’t seem demon or human. Kurama think that could be the girl were looking for.”

“well might be, whats he’ name?” Yusuke asked.

“Her name is Kagome Higerashi,” Kurama told him. he looked as if he were gonna faint.

“Ka, Ka, Kagome, are you sure,” he said.

“Yes, I’m positive. right Hiei,” Kurama said.
“Hn,” Hiei said.

“That can’t be right Kagome, a miko, that’s definitely not right she can barely take care of herself without falling,” Yusuke said.

“How would you know this Yusuke,” Kurama asked.

“CUZ! she’s my cousin that’s why,” he said very loudly.

Kurama was shocked, he didn’t know yusuke had other family, besides his mother. Kurama could also tell that Hiei was shocked to but hid it very well.



Footsteps, someone’s coming.

“Someone's coming,” Hiei said before jumping into a tree.

“Grandma, Yusuke I’m here,” Kagome yelled running towards Yusuke. When she saw Kurama and Hiei she yelled, “OH, hey Kurama, hey Hiei,”

KA~ you can come down from the tree
Hn

Hiei jumped down. “So Yusuke how’s your training coming?” Kagome asked.

“Good, and how did you know Hiei was here?” He asked looking confused like always.

“How did you know I knew Hiei wasn’t here?” Yusuke was so confused, until kagome continued, “I guessed, because where ever Kurama is Hiei is apparently around and if he's not on the ground he's in a tree." she said.

"Kagome, I have something to ask you, and I need you to answer it honestly," Yusuke said acting serious. ((SHOCKER))

"You know Yusuke, acting serious doesn't suit you," she said everyone laughed except Hiei, he just smirked, "So what do you want me to answer honestly?"

"Are you a Miko," Kurama asked.

Kagome was shocked, she looked at Genkai. Genkai shook her head.

"What in the world is a miko??? How can I be something if I don’t know what it is?," Kagome said hesitatingly.

Kurama, Hiei, and Yusuke looked at each other.

she's lying

[I know but I wonder why]

She looked at Genkai before she answered maybe Genkai knows]

Not knowing, Kagome was listening in on the whole thing, before anyone could say anything there was a red flash.

Hiei looked up and unsheathed his katana, getting ready to jump.

Yusuke got his spirit gun in position, and Kurama got his rose whip, ready to lash out.

"Stop all of you," Genkai said.

Once everyone saw what the flash was, Kagome yelled "SIT." The red flash fell to the ground.

"What did you do that for wench," Inuyasha said trying to pick himself up.

"Kagome you know him? How did you do that?" Yusuke asked.

"God Inuyasha, why did you have to show up now?" Kagome whispered so nobody would hear her except Inuyasha, but Kurama and Hiei both over-heard her.

“Excuse me, but Miss Kagome do you know this demon?” Kurama asked politely pointing to Inuyasha.
“She Better not know this demon,” Yusuke yelled so the whole world could here.

"Oh, shut up Yusuke He's my friend, Inuyasha!" Kagome said.

"Inuyasha as in the demon name meaning female dog-demon?" Kurama asked just staring at Inuyasha who was in the hole in the ground.

"Yea , Kurama, Inu ( Inuyasha growls) (kagome stares at him) here is a half dog-demon, just like you are a spirit fox and Hiei is a fire apparition." Kagome said while she stared at Hiei and Kurama.”

“How did you know that?” Yusuke asked out loud.“She is a miko,” Kurama paused,” am I not correct?” Everyone was silent until Kagome silently nodded.

“I guess my gig is up,” Kagome said.


DISCLAIMER: I don’t own IY or YYH but I do borrow Jin at night! LOLPLZ review and tell me how it is so far and what pairing you would like to see.!