Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ old scars,new blood ❯ friend or foe ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
me: I still own nothing and same warnings apply.

Chapter five: Friend or foe?

Kouga stood guard outside of his den,waiting for his mate to allow him to come in.He lifted up his nose to check for any danger and smelt someone comming.He stood in a fighting stance and waited for the figure to come closer. "Who are you?" Kouga asked,placing a hand on the hilt of his weapon. "Sei?" the figure asked in a strange language and Kouga sighed. "Do you speak english?" Kouga asked and the man nodded. "Little." the blond haired man replied,tilting his head to look at Kouga with his dark eyes. "What's your name?" Kouga asked and hanched his shoulders as he heard Sesshomaru cry out in pain.Even though he had given Sesshomaru the mixture Kurama made,Sesshomaru was still in a lot of pain. "Tokie,hurt?" Tokie questioned and Kouga sighed. "No,my mate is in labor." Kouga replied and Tokie nodded. "Help?" Tokie asked and Kouga laughed. "Sessh won't even let me in,so I don't think you could help." Kouga replied and Tokie smiled. "Kay." Tokie stated and turned to the side slightly and started to rummage through his pack. "Want?" Tokie questioned,offering a strip of dried meat to Kouga.Kouga shook his head and Tokie sat down and began to quietly eat. "Are you a friend or an enemy?" Kouga questioned and Tokie pondered for a moment. "Hate Massasume?" Tokie asked and Kouga laughed. "I hate his god-damn guts." Kouga replied and Tokie smiled. "Friend then." Tokie replied and went back to eating.Kouga laughed and haunched his shoulders as Sesshomaru let out another cry of pain. "Sessh,you allright?" Kouga asked,sticking his head into the den and Sesshomaru growled. "Yes love." Sesshomaru replied and Kouga went back to watching the strange man eat. "Drink?" Tokie asked,holding out a water skin. "No,I'm fine." Kouga replied and Tokie took a long drink.Once Tokie was finished,he put his flask back into his pack. "Why do you hate Massasume?" Kouga asked as Tokie stood up. "Kill Zeol." Tokie replied and Kouga frowned. "Zeol." Tokie replied,holding his hand to his heart. "Oh,Zeol was you lover or mate." Kouga stated and Tokie smiled. "Mate." Tokie replied and Kouga smiled. Then a loud wail ecoed from the den and Kouga's eyes went wide. "Baby now." Tokie stated and Kouga impationtly stood by the mouth of the den.Soon Sesshomaru came out,his hair damp with sweat,carrying a small figure bundled in a cloth. "Let me see." Kouga asked and Sesshomaru handed him the bundle. "Hello." Tokie stated and Sesshomaru looked at Kouga oddly. "He's a friend,don't worry sweetheart.What's his name?" Kouga asked and Sesshomaru smiled. "His name is Shori.My name is Sesshomaru." Sesshomaru replied and Tokie smiled. "Tokie." Tokie replied and and Kouga looked down at the bundle in his arms.Shori had Sesshomaru's beautifull eyes,but Kouga's brown hair. "See?" Tokie asked Sesshomaru and Sesshomaru nodded.Kouga then handed Tokie the bundle and Tokie smiled down at Shori. "Pretty lot." Tokie cooed at Shori and the baby began to cry. "Shori hungry think." Tokie stated,handing Shori back to Sesshomaru.Sesshomaru took Shori and went back into the cave to allow the baby to nurse.Tokie looked at Kouga oddly and Kouga smiled. "Sessh doesn't like anyone exept me to see him with out his shirt off." Kouga replied and Tokie nodded. "See." Tokie stated and Kouga laughed. "What are you doing here?I haven't seen you in these parts before." Kouga questioned and Tokie smiled. "Find hurt he need find friends Massasume hurt." Tokie replied and Kouga frowned. "Who did you find?Can you take us to him?" Kouga questioned and Tokie nodded. "Go where?" Sesshomaru asked as he came back out of the den,carring Shori in his arms. "He said he found someone that was hurt by Massasume that's looking for his friends.Maybe the two love-birds are friends of his." Kouga replied and Sesshomaru nodded. "Ready?" Tokie questioned and Kouga nodded. "Come not far." Tokie stated and the two demons followed him.
"Here come friend find help." Tokie stated as they approached a cave.A raven haired,teenaged youkai came outside and Kouga looked him over.The teen had bandages around his waist and countless bruises. "Who the hell are you two?" the teen asked and Kouga smiled. "My name is Kouga,that beautifull creature is my mate Sesshomaru,so you better keep your paws off of him and the little bundle of joy he's carring is Shori." Kouga replied and the teen smiled. "My name is Yusuke.Why the fuck are these two here?" the teen asked and Tokie frowned. "Language little one here they help find friends." Tokie replied and Yusuke shrugged. "Whatever." Yusuke stated and Kouga smiled. "Who are you looking for?" Sesshomaru asked,slowly rocking Shori in his arms. "My friends Hiei,Kurama,Kuwabara and Yukina.And my girlfriend Kiekio." Yusuke replied and Kouga laughed. "Two down then.I know where the fire-demon and the youko are." Kouga replied and Yusuke's dark eyes went wide. "Take me to Hiei and Kurama." Yusuke comanded and Kouga smiled. "Allright,come with us." Kouga replied and Yusuke followed the two demons.
Kurama woke when something warm moved away from him. "Mmm,what's the matter love?" Kurama questioned,sitting up. "I was gonna fix something for us to eat Fox,I'm hungry." Hiei replied as he got dressed.Kurama hid Hiei's shirt and cloak under him and Hiei looked at him questionly once he couldn't find them. "What is it love?" Kurama questioned,playing inocent. "You have my shirt and cloak Fox." Hiei accused and Kurama gasped. "Nani(what)?I do not,I swear love." Kurama replied and Hiei smiled. "Fine, I'll go without my shirt if you do." Hiei stated and Kurama laughed. "Sounds fair to me love." Kurama replied and got off of Hiei's clothes.Hiei smiled and Kurama pulled on his pants.Hiei then light the fire with his ki and darted off deeper into the den.Kurama smiled and started a pan of water.Hiei came back with some meat and Kurama smiled. "Hand me that love,and go outside and pick some of the red plants from outside." Kurama stated and Hiei did as he was told.Then he came back inside,carring the plants.Kurama then took the plants and put them in the boiling water. "Thank you love.Now all this needs is to sit awile and then it will be done.Untill then,I'm gonna take a bath.Catch me if you can,love." Kurama teased,darting off,leaving his pants.Hiei laughed at how fast his fox got undressed and followed Kurama to the pond. "Come on in Hiei,the water's fine." Kurama teased, trying to splash Hiei with water.Hiei darted out of the path of the water and sat against a near by tree trunk so he could enjoy the view. "Fine then." Kurama teased,pretending to sulk.Hiei laughed and Kurama pouted deeper.Hiei smiled and licked his lips,Kurama looked sexy when he pouted. "Injoy the show love." Kurama teased and began to wash himself off,purpously showing off for the fire-demon.
"They should be close by.Ah,there's Hiei." Kouga stated as the approached the fire-demon sitting against a tree. "Where's your mate?" Sesshomaru questioned as Hiei stood up to face Yusuke. "In the pond." Hiei stated and Yusuke raised his eyebrows. "Hiei has a mate!" Yusuke exclaimed and Hiei shrugged,showing Yusuke the mark on the juncture of his neck. "I feal sorry for whoever you're with." Yusuke stated and someone laughed musicaly. "Why do you say that Yusuke?Hiei loves me very much and I love him too." Kurama stated and Yusuke faced the now dressed youko.Kurama embraced Yusuke and spun him around, making the youkai wince. "Oww,watch it Kurama." Yusuke protested once Kurama let him go.Hiei gave Yusuke a threatning glare and Kurama went and gave the half fire-demon a romantic kiss.Yusuke had to turn away from the slightly erotic sight and Sesshomaru covered Shori's eyes. "Okay you two,there is a child present." Kouga stated after a few minutes and the two broke apart,Hiei slightly panting. "Ohh,I wanna see." Kurama stated and Sesshomaru handed him Shori.Kurama took the infant and held him in his arms. "Look love,he's beautifull." Kurama cooed and Shori began to cry.Hiei instintivly took the baby and started to rock Shori in his arms,singing softly. "Hush little baby,don't you cry,I'm gonna sing you a lullaby.Sleep little baby,don't you worry, if you need me,I'll be there in a hurry." Hiei quietly sang and Shori drifted off into a deep slumber.Yusuke's eyes were wide as he listened to Hiei's singing,amazed that the usaly cold-hearted demon was so affectionate.Hiei handed the sleeping infant back to Sesshomaru who lowered his head in thanks. "Oh love,why didn't you tell me you could sing?" Kurama questioned and Hiei shrugged. "Where are Kiekio,Kuwabara and Yukina?" Yusuke questioned and Kurama shrugged. "I realy don't know,but I was going to go look for them later.Your welcome to stay with us if you want Yusuke.That is if you're not disturbed by me and Hiei being together." Kurama replied and Hiei growled posessivly. "Hiei,you know I only love you." Kurama added and Hiei smiled smugly. "I realy don't care if you two are together or not.It doesn't bother me." Yusuke replied and Kurama smiled happily. "Looks like the other two went away." Kurama stated,noticing that Kouga replied and Sesshomaru had left.Hiei smiled and replied, "Sesshomaru was tired,so they left." "So,where do you two live?" Yusuke asked and Kurama showed the raven haired youkai to his and Hiei's den.
"Ohh,the food!" Kurama exclaimed and darted off deeper into the den.Hiei snorted and Yusuke laughed. "Don't be laughing at my mate,or I will kill you." Hiei stated and Yusuke shrugged. "Sheish,you're possesive." Yusuke comented and Hiei snorted. "Love, be nice,or else." Kurama threatned and Hiei pouted.Kurama embraced Hiei and kissed the fire-demon's pout away.Yusuke turned away and cleared his throat. "Sorry." Kurama appologized and Yusuke turned back around. "Food's ready love.Come eat Yusuke,it's good." Kurama added and Yusuke laughed.Then they all went deeper into the den to eat. "So,do you think Tokie can be trusted Yusuke?" Kurama asked as Yusuke downed the stew the youko had fixed for him. "Yah,he did save me after we fought Massasume and gave me this." Yusuke stated and dug in his pockets untill he found a strange amlet.Kurama's eyes went wide and he snached the amlet from Yusuke. "This has alot of power,but I dought me or Hiei could use it.I think only you could use it Yusuke.I'm not saying your not powerfull enough Hiei-love,it's just your ki isn't the same kind of ki that would make this work.Yusuke's ki is the closest to what this would need." Kurama stated as Hiei gave him a threatning look. "What does it do Kurama?" Yusuke asked as Hiei took the empty bowls deeper into the den. "It amplifiys your power I belive.I've only seen one other like this,but that was a long time ago." Kurama replied as Hiei came back and sat in his lap. "Love behave,we have company." Kurama stated and Yusuke laughed. "If you two wanna do that,just warn me and I'll leave." Yusuke replied and Hiei snorted. "Yusuke,I'm not that much of a sex-maniac." Kurama exclaimed and Yusuke laughed. "Right,and just how sore are you Hiei?" Yusuke asked and Hiei smiled. "Kurama is the one that should be sore from the fucking I gave him last night." Hiei replied and Yusuke laughed. "I see,so Kurama is uke." Yusuke stated and Kurama laughed. "Ya,but that might change." Kurama teased,running his hands down Hiei's bare cheast. "Oh,where are your shirts?" Yusuke questioned and Kurama laughed. "I told the baka Fox that if he went shirtless I would." Hiei replied and Yusuke laughed. "So,who saved you two?" Yuske asked and Kurama smiled. "I was saved by the twin of an old friend.Hiei was saved by Sesshomaru." Kurama replied as he tried,key word tried,his best to keep his hands above the fire-demon's waistline.Hiei smiled at his fox and cuddled deep into the kitsune's lap. "Okay you two,you are seriously making me uncomfertable." Yusuke admited and Kurama blushed.Hiei got off of Kurama's lap and Yusuke laughed at the now pouting fire-demon. "Love,don't do that.You look too sexy when you do that." Kurama complained and Hiei laughed. "Well,what do you wanna do now?" Kurama questioned and Hiei looked at him seductivly. "Umm,how about we go look for Kuwabara and Yukina and Kiekio." Yusuke sujested and Hiei shrugged. "That bastard better not be putting his grubby paws on Yukina." Hiei snarled and Kurama laughed. "Well love,Kuwabara loves Yukina and she loves him." Kurama explained and Hiei snarled. "Fine,let's go looking for the idiot and my sister and your lover." Hiei stated and Yusuke blushed.Hiei closed his eyes and consitrated on his little sister's ki. "I know which way they might be." Hiei stated and darted off.Kurama smiled and the two remaing males followed the fire-demon.

me: Yah,this chapter is finished,on to the next one.Hiho away *runs around idioticly* Read and review,double chocolate smores to all reviewers.