Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ON with the NEW and OFF with the OLD! ❯ pre-celebration....with Kurama and Kagome...x3 ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: I don't own anything!!!

This chapter is mainly on Kurama and Kagome….there will be LEMON!!!!!!!!!........ahaha u pervs have been waiting for this….HAVENT U!!!...jk ahaha xD

"Ahhhh." yawned Kagome as she woke up.

She got up and did the usual thing…brush her teeth, shower, and change into normal clothes.

She went over to her drawer. "Hmm……which one should I wear......aha! What about this!" she said. She wore a yellow tank top and blue jeans.

Kagome went out the door and hugged her mom.

"Good morning mom. What's for breakfast?" she asked.

Kagome's mom smiled. "Your favorite…pancakes ^_^."

"O thanks mom!!" she smiled and sat down to eat her food. She was all done and went out for fresh air. `Ahh.summer breeze^^.'

"Kagome! Someone wants to talk to you!" Her mom called her. Kagome ran back inside and got the phone.

"Hello? Kagome speaking…."

"Kagome….itz me Kurama^^."

"Hey Kurama!! What's up?"

"Nothing much….O um…and Yusuke called saying we can't have the party today…."

"What?...O…..why?"

"He said that he had a date with Keiko…so we will have a party tomorrow."

"Okay….."

"Um….Kagome….are u doing anything today?"

"Nope^^

"GOOD! Then we can go out today ^__^"

"Sounds good…um….ill go to your house now ^^"

"Okay I'll wait outside."

"K…buhbye."

"Bye"

"Kagome…who was that?" her mom asked.

"It was someone at school….we are going to have a party for…Keiko…today." she lied. Her mom just smiled. "Kagome…have a fun time at the party ^^. Kagome sweat dropped and nodded.

She put on her jacket and went off to Kurama's house, which was only 3 blocks away.

She found Kurama waiting outside and she smiled.

"Kagome…you made it ^^." Kurama smiled. Kagome smiled back.

"Kurama…you should get your jacket. Its getting pretty chilly." Kagome said.

"Okay…Kagome wait out here for me.."He said and went inside to get his jacket.

~Inside Kurama's house~

"Hmm…where is that jacket.."Kurama paced around the house.

`Kuramawhat are you going to do with Kagome today.?" Youko evilly grinned.

"N-nothing…we are only going to have a little celebration." Kurama nervously told Youko.(Okay…um Youko has always in the story..but he didn't get a chance to talk since Kurama blocked him off….well now he's can talk….^_^) "Man….I cant believe the spell wore off already…" Kurama said.

"My dear counter partyou can't use that spellfor a while." Youko smirked.

"Youko….don't do anything….or say anything at the celebration…you dirty little fox…"Kurama said.

"Kurama, don't you think Kagome is sexy" Youko said practically ignoring what Kurama just said….I mean you can practically `EAT' her…"Youko grinned.

"Y-YOUKO!!!.....*blush* don't think of that!!" Kurama yelled at him.

"Kuramayou know you want her.you know that you want to `eat' her and taste her…"Youko smiled and Kurama just froze there, sweating.

"Y-Youko!!....s-shutup n-now.." Kurama stuttered. Youko laughed at this and teased Kurama. Youko knew that Kurama wanted Kagome…badly..

"There I found it!!" Kurama found his jacket and went outside.

Kagome was leaning on the wall and stared at the ground and Kurama went over to her.

"Kagome..Im sorry that took a long time….it was because I had to….do something…" Kurama nervously smiled.

"Its okay Kurama. Now where should we go??" Kagome smiled at Kurama and held his hand. Kurama smiled at Kagome and she smiled back at him.(they smile too much)

"Kurama.bring her inside to your house and TAKE her!!" Youko fought with Kurama.

"YOUKO…shut up!! And I will never do that!!" he said telepathically.

"Kurama ?....." Kagome said.

"……………………" Kurama just looked blankly at the ground.

"Kurama??" she shook him.

"@_____@; sorry Kagome…I was just thinking about something." he said. "Lets go to the gift shop first.." he added.

"Okay!" she smiled and they went off to the gift shop.

~They arrive at the gift shop~

They arrived at the gift shop and split up to buy gifts for each other.

"Hmmm….what should I get for Kurama?" she asked herself. She quickly went over to the flower section.."Since he loves flowers….I should get him these roses….."Kagome picked the best one and bought it.(I know its kind of weird for Kagome to give Kurama roses……ahahaa xD) She then went over to the book section and bought a book for him too. (Well lets just say that the book is good for guys that are in high school…..-.-`) She finished shopping and went outside to wait for Kurama.

"Hmm….I should get her these…"he held 2 earrings and and stuffed animal, which was a fox..(^^). Kurama quickly bought them and went outside and met Kagome.

"So Kagome…did you buy anything." Kurama asked her. Kagome smiled and nodded.

"Lets go the cake shop." She said and they headed for the shop.

They arrived there and went inside. They quickly picked out a cake which said "Kagome and Kurama 4 Ever." They finished buying it and went to Kurama's house.

They unpacked everything and got ready for the celebration.( okay….hmm…..the time is 7:00..)

Kagome carefully opened the cake and put it on the table. She also found some wine and poured it into two cups. Kurama helped Kagome set up the table.

"Okay…we are done ^^.''Kagome went and sat down. Kurama got the candles and the lighter and sat down. He put the candles on the cake and lit them.

"Lets share the gifts first.. "he said. She nodded and took out his gift.

"Kurama…this is for you…I know its not much..but here…"she said nervously.

Kurama opened the gift and smiled.

"Kagome…I love it… I can use the rose for a weapon and I can study with this book." He said.

"I'm glad you like it." She smiled. Kurama gave her gift to her and she was happy.

"Kurama thank you… these earrings are the best! And this cute fox looks like you." She giggled and he sat there smiling at her. She put the gifts on the side of the table.

"Okay…Kagome….lets blow out the candles..."Kurama suggested since the candles were melting. They both blew out the candles and ate.

~They eat the cake~

"Ahhh I'm stuffed...-.-`Kagome said holding her stomach. Kurama finish eating and just looked at Kagome.

"Kurama.take her now.you KNOW you want to.." Youko greedily said.

"No..I mean.that isn't what she wants..so NO…"Kurama replied.

"Well lets just read what's on her mind…" Youko said, evilly smiling inside.

"No Youko……" Kurama said, but inside he wanted to know what was going on in Kagome's mind

"Kurama??" Kagome got nervous because he kept staring at her.

"Y-yes my- I meant…Kagome…" Kurama was breathing hard. Kagome just cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Damnit…..my scent.its getting worse..DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!! I want Kurama.but what does he want?....." Kagome thought for a minute. While she was thinking Youko and Kurama both read Kagome's mind.

"ThereI told you dear counterpart.SHE even said that she wanted you…"Youko grinned evilly at Kagome's thoughts.

"Well……." Kurama was excited/nervous.

"Kagome….um…" Kurama nervously stood up and walked over to her.

"W-what is it…Kurama?...." her scent was getting stronger by the second.

"I love you…."he said and blushed. Kagome smiled and blushed.

"Kurama….I love you too…" she said and he kissed her.

~LEMON BY NIGHT SPIRIT FOX!!!!~

Kurama kissed Kagome on the lips as Youko kept urging him to move faster. Kurama licked her bottom lip, silently asking for entrance which was readily given. Kagome moaned against Kurama's mouth as his tongue explored her warm craves. When they finally broke the kiss they gasped for air.

"Kagome are you read for-" Kurama started out but Kagome stopped him with a kiss. Kurama's eyes widened at her actions. Kurama slipped his hand under her shirt and rested it just below her breast. Kagome wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself closer to him, moaning as he began to fiddle with her breast. Breaking apart only to lead a trail of butterfly kisses down her neck and lifted up her shirt, Kurama could feel Youko fighting to come out. Kissing Kagome once more, he picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bed. He laid her down gently and straddled her legs.

"Are you sure Kagome?" asked Kurama, Youko's tug for control became greater. Kagome smiled and nodded.

"I'm positive , Kurama.

With that all caution was thrown to the wind Kurama even let Youko have control. Youko swooped down and kissed Kagome with a fiery passion as he began to tug at her pants. Kagome pulled Youko's top and ran her hands along his firmly built body. Youko shivered at her feathery touch .After finally getting hers and his own pants off he gazed down at her in all her glory. Her creamy skin, perfectly round breasts, trims waist, her flared hips, and long legs. In all she was his version of perfection .Kagome, suddenly feeling shy went to cover herself then Youko stopped her.

"You're perfect. "he whispered in her ear making her shiver and moan slightly.

Youko kissed Kagome then trailed down her chin to the juncture of her neck and shoulder, where he would later mark her. He continued his trail till her reached her soft peaks, he flicked his tongue across the hardened tip of her breasts and Kagome moaned. Youko then took the whole breast in his mouth and suckled it till the peak was firm and Kagome was aching in his mouth. He then switched to torture the other, while using his hand to play with the one he just left. When he finished with her second breast, he trailed down even farther south until he came to her already damped core. His tongue darted out and grazed across the bundle of nerves there, causing Kagome to buck her hips and moan loudly. Youko smirked at this action and he licked at the bundle again and Kagome again moaned even loudly than before. So Youko began to torture her with his tongue and then he plunged one finger into her wet core. Kagome moaned again even louder this time and Youko began to pump his finger in and out of her, and then added a second and a third.

"OOHH!!YOUKO!"Kagome cried she came onto his hands. Youko greedily lapped up her juices and raised himself so he was fully above her. He kissed her passionately letting Kagome taste herself.

"This will hurt ,love "He said not wanting to hurt his future mate. Kagome nodded and smiled slightly still panting firm her first orgasm. Youko kissed her again , then quickly plunged into her and bite down on the junction of her neck and shoulder. Kagome cried out in pain as Youko broke through her virginal barrier. Youko waiting for her to get use to him inside of her and lapped up the blood that was coming from the mark he left. Kagome soon moaned in pleasure and bucked her hips against Youko, who groaned in return. Youko then began to slowly pull out of her then swiftly back in till soon they had a rhythm .Kagome met his thrusts and began to moan louder and Youko began to groan as they both came nearer and nearer to their climax.

"Ahhh!...faster!harder!"Kagome moaned and Youko happily abloged

.He began to use his youkai speed making it so Kagome could no longer meet his thrusts. He felt her walls tighten around him and he let out a moan. With one last thrust they both came. Youko collapsed on top of her and they both lay still, panting heavily from their 'activities'. Youko rolled off of her to the side but pulled her with him so that she was lying on his chest.

"Good night, mate "Youko said enjoying the way it rolled off his tongue. Kagome smiled and whispered good night before falling into a deep sleep.

~END OF LEMON~

OKAYYY……….that was my story……heh sorry I haven't updated IN SUCH A LONG TIME…..T_______T

O and I have to thank nightspiritfox for writing the lemon for me ^__________^

Wellll ill update soooooooon….buhbye nowzz

~Kagome-chan~