Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ON with the NEW and OFF with the OLD! ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kagome woke up carefully not to wake up Shippou. "Ahh…she yawned. She got up and went into the bathroom and did the usual. Once she was done, she changed into her new school uniform she got yesterday in the mail. (Let's just say it came and Kagome's mom put it in her drawers) She combed her hair and put it up in a pony tail and headed downstairs for breakfast.
 
“Good Morning, Mom!" she said to her mother.
 
"Did you sleep well last night?” she asked her. Kagome nodded. “Well sit down. I'll give you some pancakes.”
 
“The pancakes smell really good!" she said. Her mom smiled at her and put the food on her plate.
 
“Eat up, Kagome. Today is your first day at the school.”
 
She nodded and ate her food really fast. "Mom that was delicious! Well I guess I could've eaten a little slower, but I can't wait for school!" she squealed.
 
"I wonder Kagome... where all that food goes… hmmmm… well anyways… get going. Hope you have a good day. Take Care” her mom said and hugged Kagome.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Everyone, we have a new student. Please treat her well~” said the Mr.Yamimo.
 
"Man, Urameshi I can't wait until I meet the new girl. I hope she'll like me. I wonder If she's hot too!" Kuwabara whispered to his friend.
 
"HAHAHAHAHA I don't think that she will like you. I mean, look at your face...your so ugly!" Yusuke laughed.
 
"What did u say? Urameshi, don't make me kick your ASS!" he yelled.
 
"Kuwabara don't use those words at school please." said Kurama.
 
"Yusuke started it first." he pointed to him. (Kuwabara is such a kid -.-)
 
“Ok everyone give a warm welcome to your new classmate!” said Mr.Yamimo. "You can come in now.” Said Mr.Yamimo. She opened the door and walked in the classroom. "Now why don't you introduce yourself?"
 
“Damn, Urameshi isn't she hot?" Kuwabara whispered.
 
"Hell yeah. God, just look at her body." he said, licking his lips. (haha naughty isn't he?)
 
"I can sense a demon aurora from her." Kurama thought to himself.
 
"Hello everyone. My name is Kagome Higurashi." she introduced herself.
 
"Now, Kagome you can sit in the empty desk next to Keiko." the teacher said pointing to the girl with short brown hair. “Class please wait till the bell rings. I trust all of you to sit here then leave for lunch.” He said and walked out the classroom (Kagome came in before the period was about to end.)
 
"Hey Kagome! I'll be your tour guide of the school." Keiko said and smiled.
 
"Oh okay." she smiled back at her.
 
"These are my friends here. He is Yusuke. That is Kuwabara and that is Shuichi or you can just call him Kurama.” She told her. They all waved back at her and smiled. Kuwabara's big ugly smile started to freak out Kagome a little, but she kept quiet.
 
'Omg I can sense demon auroras from Kurama and Yusuke. And I can also sense demon aurora from that tree next to the school. Kagome thought to herself. “Um hello. Nice to meet you guys.” She smiled
 
"Everyone I'm afraid something has come up. School will be closed for the rest of the year. Just finish your classes for today and then leave." said the principle. (LUCKY AREN'T THEY?) ~DING~DING~DING~ “Okay everyone, LUNCH TIME.”
 
"What was that about?” asked Kagome, shocked at what she just heard.
 
“Who cares!? It's lunch time!" Kuwabara said. Everyone went to lunch. Kagome brought her own lunch.
 
"Hey Kagome you can sit with us." said Keiko. She was with Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kurama.
 
"Um....ok." Kagome said.
 
"So Kagome can u tell me about yourself. Like....um…Did u like anyone or something like that?" she asked, giggling (yes, she's boy-crazy in my story). Then Kagome remembered what happened in the feudal Era. She felt the tears coming down her face and immediately got up.
 
"Um can I be excused?" she said, then ran off. The others saw her cry and were worried.
 
"Keiko, why did you do that? She's crying now." Yusuke said.
 
“Eh? I only asked her a simple question… Did I offend her in anyway?” she asked, feeling sorry for Kagome.
 
"I'll go talk to her." Kurama said.
 
"Omg I can't believe I forgot all about Inuyasha, Sango and Miroku. Well yeah, I said I was going to forget…but it's too painful…I'm going to avenge their deaths someday…"she said to herself, wiping her tears away.
 
"Kagome." Kurama said calmly.
 
“Hey! What's up Kurama? Um I'm sorry I left the table like that! I had to use the bathroom!" she said, acting as if nothing happened.
 
"So you didn't cry?" he asked.
 
She kept quiet, and then she said, “No. Let's just leave it at that”
 
"Is something wrong?" he asked, worried.
 
"NO!!" she yelled. Kurama was a little shocked when she yelled at him. Kagome came to her senses. (lol this doesn't make sense >_<)
 
"Um…I'm sorry, Kurama…I didn't mean to yell at you.” She said, looking down. “Well I'm going back now…” Then she went back into the cafeteria, smiling.
 
"I wonder what it is.” he said. But why do I care...? he thought to himself.
 
"Hey Kagome what happened. The guy told me that you were crying!" Keiko said. “If I said something to offend, I'm truly so sorry!”
 
"It's nothing! You don't have to worry about it” she said with a big smile. Then she started to eat her lunch.
 
"What happened to Kurama?" asked Yusuke.
 
"He is still in the hallway.” she said. "He'll come back soon, so don't worry." Kuwabara said, gobbling the food.
 
After they were done eating, they had social studies, science and then school was officially OVER! (DAMNIT THEY ARE LUCKY)
 
~DING~DONG~DING~
 
"YAY! School is over!!!" yelled Kuwabara, who was VERY happy school was OVER for the YEAR!
 
"So Hey, Kagome do you want to hang out with us? "asked Keiko.
 
"Um…sure…"she said, smiling weakly. She felt dizzy while they were walking, and suddenly fainted.
 
"OH MY GOSH! KAGOME!!!" yelled Keiko as she went over to Kagome. "Yusuke come here!! Hurry! Something is wrong with Kagome~!!" she yelled again. Then, Hiei jumped out of a tree and saw Kagome.
 
'Hmmso this girl is a demon too...?' Hiei thought to himself. Hiei eyed each one of them to see what was going on. According to their facial expressions, they had no idea…
 
"Put her on my back!" Kuwabara said, gently holding her.
 
"Take her to my house, since it's the closest one from here." Kurama said. They took her to Kurama's house and laid her down on the couch then something weird happened! She changed into her demon form. Everyone gasped and looked at her…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
WHIPPEEEEEE!! Welll…. Yea… the chappie isn't all that great… and its confusing!!! … BUT… waittt til the next chapter!
 
Note: im going to redo some of the chappies allll over again! :D