Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ The Mission , Damnsel. ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
. "You need to find this young women and bring her back here." "Okay, here's your mission." Koenma said to the yo(4) boys
"Are you going to tell us why?" Yusuke asked the spirit ruler of Reikai.
"She is from a family of inu youkai and has a miko kaasan. I think she would make a fine Reikai Tentai."
"Hmm. Half-miko, yet part youkai." Kurama said thoughtfully.
"Hai, now are you satisfied, Yusuke?" Koenma asked.
"Whatever, so how're we going to find this girl?"
"I can't help you with that."
"Figures." Kuwabara said.
"Hn." was all Hiei said
Then they were transported back to Ningenkai and started to search the next day.

"SIT BOY!" Kagome yelled at Inuyasha.
"What'da do that for?!"
"You deserved it!"
Michiko sighed as she heard the familiar 'sit boy' and voices yellling at the top of their lungs. Sighing again the girl took off her illusion spell that made her look full ningen. As she changed, her black hair turned white, her cerulean eyes turned gold, her nails grew to white claws, and on her head appeared a pair of white inu ears, still in her school uniform the miko-youkai let herself into the shrine that had been in her kaasans family for years.
"I'm home!"
"Welcome home!"answered her baasan, who hugged Michiko, "Are you hungry?"
"Iie baasan I'm visiting the others."
"Oh."
"What are they fighting about this time?"
"You know your parents."
Michiko sighed "Baasan, I'm going to get changed then go to the Feudal Era.
"Ok. I'll tell them have a good time!"
"I will!"
Then she changed into kimono, went to the Bone Eaters Well, and unaware of eyes watching her, she jumped into the swirling violet-blue light.

Meanwhile,,,,,
The yo boys were trying to find their mission, when a female caught their attention, they followed by Hiei jumping the trees and roofs, while the other san blended into the crowd. They followed their mission; the young woman until she reached the shrine and stopped when she reached the door. They watched, amazed at the transformation that the girl took. They watched her enter the shrine then come back out in the kimono, jumped into the wells light.
"A portal." Kurama said
"Should we follow?" Hiei asked
Kurama nodded and walked to the well.
"Your not serious, we don't even know where that thing goes to!" Kuwabara exclaimed
"Quit being a scardy-cat!" Yusuke said
"I'm not scared, Uramishi!"
" Enough wasting time." Hiei said jumping into the lights of the well.
Kurama followed, then Yusuke, and finally Kuwabara, they climbed out of the well and found themselves watching a battle between a hi kitsune youkai and Michiko herself.

Yo = 4
San = 3
Miko = Priestiss
Hi = Fire
Iie = No

Be kind this is my first fic! Please review!