Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ The First Kiss ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
They sat down and Michiko explained everything.
As she finished, she got up and stretched,"I'm going to the Hot Springs. Anyone wanna come?"
"To the Hot Springs? With you?" Kuwabara asked.
"There's two" Sumiko explained,"One for us girls, the other for you boys. There are bushes and rocks that blocks views from each other, unless you got onto the shore." Sumiko said, glaring at Kaemon who had come back during the story, and who gulped.
"We're back!" someone said from outside.
"Kaasan! Tousan!" Kaemon and Sumiko said together.
"Oh yay, as if one wasn't enough!" Shippo said sarcastically.
"What da mean?" Yusuke asked the kitsune.
"You'll see." Michiko replied as Kaemon and Sumiko entered the hut followed by ni people.
"Ah, Lady Rin, Lady Michiko!" The monk said going up to them, but stopped as he heard a growl, expecting it was Inuyasha, the monk turned, only it wasn't Inuyasha, it was Hiei.
"Uh...haha..." Was all he said and immediately backed off.
Everyone was surprised at this, especially Michiko, but she said,"Um.....Hiei, this is Miroku and Sango, Sumiko and Kaemon's parents, and the old woman is Kaede. This is Kurama, Yusuke, and Kuwabara."
When the introductions were done, Kagome came in and sat down by the hi. "And my kaasan." she said.
"Sorry about that." Kagome said, then muttered again.
Hiei, realizing she took off the spell, walked out of the hut, but was stopped when he saw Inuyasha, but before the inu youkai could attack, Kagome shouted,"SIT BOY!"
Hiei smiled as he saw the hanyou on the ground.
Michiko came out, but had to stop, because if she didn't she would have ran right into Hiei, but as Kagome came out she bumped into Michiko, who bumped into Hiei and next thing she knew, she was on the ground with Hieis katana at her throat and him on top of her.
Hiei felt Michiko bump into him, but he didn't know it was her. Thinking it was anyone else but her, Hiei unsheathed his katana and only when the katana was at her throat and she was at the ground with him on top did he realize who it was. Surprised, Hiei looked at her, back into those golden orbs. Hiei slowly sheathed his katana, thats when he noticed his left hand on her shoulder. 'Her skin is so soft.' He thought, his eyes widened. 'Did I just....?' Hiei looked back into her orbs, neither could break the trance and nobody was paying them any attention (except Kagome and Kurama), because they were too busy arguing or fighting.
Hiei lowered his face, to be at Michikos level, and their lips met.
Michiko closed her eyes, and as Hiei advanced the kiss, she lost herself in the kiss and her hands ran up his chest, around his neck.
Hiei made sweet love to her mouth, while he could. Hiei had tasted her, smelled her, saw her, heard her, and felt her, all in ichi day.
"BASTARD!" Inuyasha yelled, finally noticing Michiko and Hiei kissing, unsheathing Tetsaiga and,"SIT BOY! SIT! SIT! SIT!" Kagome shouted over and over, until he was unconsious and by that time Hiei had disappeared long before, leaving a deeply blushing Michiko behind.
Kurama was smirking the entire time.
"I'm going to the Hot Springs, now." Michiko said, still blushing and walking away.
"Let's give her some time alone." Sango said.
Kagome nodded, fully understanding.
"And that goes for you too!" Sango shouted at Miroku pushing him to the hut.
"You would do well to take that advice." Kurama warned Kaemon, stopping him before he passed.
"Why?" Kaemon asked.
Kurama shook his head and looked at Inuyasha.
"Oh." Kaemon said, getting the hint.
"HENTAI!" Sumiko yelled at her brother and pushed him inside.
"I don't get it. Nani were they planning to do?" Kuwabara asked.
"Baka, you don't get anything do you?!" Yusuke asked, itching for a fight.
"Nani did you say, Urameshi?!" Kuwabara yelled.
"Shut up, both of you, or Inuyasha will wake up!" Kagome yelled and the ni immediately shut up and followed the others inside.
"Do you need any help?" Rin asked, as Shippo went in.
"Iie, I'm sure he'll survive." Kagome chuckled,"But if you want to help, perhaps you could find some herbs, just in case."
"Sure." Rin said happily.
Kagome smiled and followed everyone else.
"Would you like to come?" Rin asked Kurama.
Kurama smiled and replied,"Hai, of course."
Rin too smiled and they walked towards the forest.

ichi= 1 ni= 2 hachi= 8