Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ New Moon, New Form ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
After the silence something started to ring, a phone. Everyone looked at Yusuke, who had the most surprise. He searched through his pockets and found a cell phone, shocked, he answered it, "Hello?"
"Yusuke?" said a voice, as a picture formed on the little screen, it was Koenma!
"Why haven't you returned, yet?"
Yusuke was sweating, and said, "Where do you get off on giving me a phone and not telling me, pipsqueak? And since when did you care how long a mission took?"
"My tousans coming in ni days!"
"That explains everything." Yusuke said sarcastically.
"Yusuke, please."
"Let me talk."Michiko whispered.
*Are you sure?*
*Hai.*
Hiei let her go as she started toward Yusuke, who handed her the cell, curious and happy at the same time.
"You're Master Koenma?" Michiko asked.
"Hai! And you're Michiko, right?!" Koenma asked, happily.
"I am, and if you're tousan's coming in ni days, then I'll be there no less, or more.", then she hung up.
"Now let's find Naraku." Michiko said, death gleaming in her eyes.
"Iie, tonights a new moon, we can't." Kagome said, trying to calm her daughter down, then asked, "Perhaps it would be easier to go home."
Michiko looked at her kaasan, and nodded, "I need a bath anyway." she said pathetically, then went to the future, and got pjs then took her bath. She calmed down and cried over Akikos death and when she was done with both the bath and her tears, she dryed off, got into her pjs and came out of the bathroom. Michiko thought she was alone, except her baasan, but when she came out there, looking out the window, stood Hiei.
"The moon would almost be out." he stated.
Michiko didn't say anything, she climbed into the corner of her bed and said, "This night, or any other night with the new moon, tousan and I turn full ningen." for a while there was silence, then Michiko started to change, she curled into a ball, back against the wall, she clutched the sides of her shirt in pain, even after the change, she stayed in that position, then relaxed.
"It always hurts me, but tousan never feels the pain, he just changes. I think it's because I have more ningen and less youkai in me than he does."
"Hn." Hiei said, starting to leave, but Michiko whispered, "Hiei, please stay with me tonight, please."
Hiei had stopped and turned to look at her, with her back against the wall, knees in front of her, with her arms around them, and looking forward.
Hiei let all coldness drain from him, he walked over to the bed and climbed over to her, when he reached her, he put ichi hand on her opposite cheek, and turned her head to face him and said, "I'll stay as long as you want me to.
Michiko put her own hand over his warm ichi, and held it there, even when he positioned himself behind her, they sat for a while. Hiei felt Michikos tears on his hand as she whispered, "I'm scared."
Hiei once again turned her head to face him, and said, "Don't be I'll always protect you.", then wiped her tears away, then kissed her, when they pulled apart, Michiko leaned into Hiei, who wrapped an arm around her waist, the other around her shoulder, protectively.
Michiko laid her head on the arm that was around her shoulder, then fell asleep, then closely after Hiei, too, fell asleep holding his love close and protectively.
Michiko woke the next day, and it was about ju(10) in the morning. She felt that Hiei was still there, seeing as his arms were still wrapped around her. Michiko slowly pryed his arms away, and slowly got out of the bed. She gets some clothes and goes into the bathroom, and gets ready for the day.