Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ Karai & Kasai ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Michiko, just beath." Rin said.
 
"I AM BREATHING!"
 
Everyone winced.
 
(Outside)
 
(face)
 
"Is...that...natural?" Kuwabara asked.
 
"Hai." Sango answered, "Labor talk."
 
(Inside)
 
Hiei was, of course, the deliverer, Shippo and Yoko were each holding one of her hands, while Rin and Yukina waited for the babies so they could cleans them.
 
Michiko was breathing heavily and yelled, "HIEI! WHEN THIS IS OVER, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"
 
More winces.
 
(Outside)
 
"Poor Hiei." Yusuke mumbled, everyone else just nodded.
 
"Hai, unfortunate." Kaemon agree, rubbing Keiko, who slapped him.
 
"You're as bad as Yusuke!" She accused, "How can you think of something like that at a time like this!?"
 
"I'm trying not to think about that!" Kaemon whined, pointing at the hut.
 
(Inside)
 
"Push, Michiko, push!" Hiei commanded, her claws dug into the kitsunes hands, making them wince. She flopped back down.
 
"Ichi, ni, san! Ima!" She pushed again and flopped down.
 
"Ima!" Another push.
 
"Futatabi!"
 
There was a sickening squelsh followed by crying. Michiko smiled, Hiei didn't have time to look at it's every detail, but noticed it was a boy, his musuko. Quickly giving him to Yukina after he cut the cord as not five seconds later she was pushing, again, until finally.
 
"One more time, Michiko, once more." Hiei said, softly and gently. After hearing the second crying baby she fell fast asleep.
 
Hiei cut the cord and gave his musume to Rin. Taking the cords he put them back inside his unconsious mate and went in search of somewhere to clean themselves.
 
Shippo and Yoko looked at the other, then their hands. Michikos claws had went entirely through their skin of their hands top to bottom. Their palms had the tips of her claws, glistening with sweat and their blood.
 
"Oww..." Shippo murmured, Yoko chuckled, distangling her claws from his hand, Shippo did the same.
 
Hiei came back, picked Michiko up, and disappeared, again.
 
Yoko sighed and decided to change into Kurama, he healed his and Shippos hand.
 
Rin and Yukina looked at the twins they had crimson, golden-flecked eyes, black hair with white starbursts, and tips, white-tipped black ears, white tails and claws, with one more thing, on their foreheads they had wiolet jagans, natural born!
 
"Well, we should let everyone else know." Shippo said, leaving the hut. While Yukina wrapped the boy in Sesshomarus red and white haori, Rin used Inuyashas red one for the girl.
 
"Hello, Kurama." Rin said, holding the baby girl.
 
Kurama smiled and kissed Rins forehead. "Hello." he said, then looked down at the girl. His eyes widened, "Well, I guess there's a first time for everything." he muttered.
 
Rin and Kurama followed Yukina outside, where everyone was.
 
 
 
Hiei found a small stream, he gently laid Michiko down and took off his bloody shirt, Katana and boots, he slid into the mizu washing his hands and arms. He, then, went back to Michiko and slowly stripped her of nani clothes she had, picked her up and eased her into the mizu between himself and the bark.
 
Michiko was still asleep, but she was cold. Hiei took a deep breath and licked his lips. He washed her blood from the body, trying to ignore his arousel.
 
"Mmm."
 
Hiei stood stock still, with mizu up to his waist. Her arms had wrapped around his neck, and her legs needed support. Her eyes slowly opened.
 
"Hiei?" she asked looking at him.
 
"Hn." he said looking at the night sky.
 
"Nani are anata doing?"
 
"Cleaning." he muttered embarassed.
 
"Oh." she snuggled closer to him and felt.....something....throb?
 
"Hehehahaha."
 
"It's not funny." he hissed.
 
"I think it is." she said, moving back so she could see his face, his eyes were shut and his breathing heavy.
 
"Oh, c'mon, tell me nani you want." she said seductively, her hands moving up and down his chest. "After all if has been awhile."
 
"Michiko." he growled, but with longing.
 
Her golden eyes glinted in the moonlight, her hands went to his pants, his belts.
 
"Anata should've just taken this off, it would've been easier." she whispered, still seductively.
 
"Michiko." he growled, his senses were slowly fading away and his hands were on her waist.
 
"Hai, kai?" she asked getting the last belt undone.
 
"Tomeru." he said, still heavily breathing.
 
She looked up at him, she saw the lust and on, and how he was trying ot hold himself back, but she didn't want him to hold back, she wanted, needed him and NOW!
 
"Iie." she answered pushing the pants down.
 
"Nani?" he asked looking at her and her beauty.
 
"Iie, watashi hashii anata soshite ima!" she said, her eyes burning with as much passion and lust as his.
 
Hiei just stared at her for a second then, "Oh, kami watashi hoshii anata, mo." he said, and pushed inside of her, entering her body once again.
 
She gasped, she had forgotten how good it felt to be with the stars. Her body moving with his, in rhythm. And Hiei didn't hold back, at all. They were both in bliss.
 
 
 
Rin woke to the bright sunlight and something heavy on top of her. She looked down and found Kurama, a little cozy. His head was on her breast. She blinked wide-eyed.
 
"Kurama, Kurama." she said finally waking him up.
 
"Rin? Nani is wrong?" he asked sleeply looking up at her.
 
'Wait, up?' he thought, then he realized their position and quickly sat up, only he was straddling her legs and in his emerald eyes, gold was starting to stir, so Rin got out from under him and whispered in his ear, "Not now, Yoko!"
 
Kurama sighed, thankful.
 
Rin pulled away to look at him.
 
He smiled, hugged her and whispered, "That's another reason that I'm glad you're here."
 
Someone cleared their throat, Rin turned around while Kurama looked up to see a bunch of youkai.
 
Rins eyes widened, "Kaasan!" she shouted, embrasing a crimson-eyed, black-haired ookami youkai with a cresent moon mark at the nap of her neck, which told any demon that she was Sesshomaru's mate.
 
"How have you been doing?" the demon asked.
 
"Great!" Rin answered.
 
"I'm sure." the demon said, casting a knowing eye between Rin and Kurama.
 
"Kaasan!" Rin said, blushing.
 
"Haha! So, where's the twins and their parents?"
 
"That's the thing." Kurama said, "We haven't seen them since the twins were born."
 
"Yeah, they're probably fucking each others brains out, too." grumbled a pissed-off Yusuke.
 
"Let me guess. They're awake." Rin said.
 
"Yes, and they won't shut up!"
 
"Once I get my hands on those tow!" Kagome shouted over the crying babies.
 
 
 
"Mnht." Michiko groaned her arm falling onto her mates chest. Her golden eyes blinking as she sat up, smiling. Hiei looked up at her as she straddled him. Smirking he asked. "Aren't you suppose'd to kill me?"
 
Their smiles and smirks faded.
 
"Shit!" They exclaimed. Getting dressed as quickly as possible and he bore her towards their twins.
 
When they made it to the village, they could hear the crying and shouting.
 
Sighing Michiko walked the rest of the way with Hiei.
 
"There you two are!" shouted an exhausted, pissed, yet relieved Kagome. She quickly ran to the nearest one (Hiei) and shoved the infant girl into his arms. Hiei just blinked at the baby. He now saw the things he wasn't able to before. Yukina handed Michiko the boy and everyone sighed as the two finally stopped crying.
 
"Finally!" Yusuke exclaimed.
 
"Have you even thought of names yet?" Rin asked and judging by the blank expressions she mumbled, "Didn't think so."
 
*Do you have any idea?* Hiei asked.
 
*Iie.* Michiko answered.
 
"Hn." He looked down at the girl, she had a smile, a mischevious one. Her hands were lifted up to him and she giggled, Hiei couldn't help but smile, squirming and trying to move, he said one word, "Karai."
Michiko's eyes widened as she looked at Hiei and...Karai, smiling, she looked back down at her musuko. He was....calm...but there was something fierce about him, like...like...Then she smiled and said, "Kasai."
 
Hiei's head snapped towards her and Kasai. Michiko looked up and met her jin, her aite's amethyst eyes.
 
"Now that they're named, lets get a picture!" Kagome said, clapping her hands and rushing happily off.
 
Hiei went over and wrapped an arm around her waist, holding his musume with the other. Michiko did something similar. She put a hand on his nearest shoulder and leaned into him, holding her musuko with the other.
 
"Okay. Smile!"
 
CLICK
 
Before the picture, Hiei knew that his life would forever be changed, he gave a true smile at the thought.

He had his shimai.
 
He had his aite.
 
He had his musume and musuko.
 
He had things to live and die for.
 
'Hai.' he thought 'Nothing will ever be the same.'
 
 
 
 
musuko=son
musume=daughter
shimai=sister
 
 
Please review and tell me what you thought of the story. Tell me if you think there should be a sequel. PPPLLEEAASSEEE!!! Thanks!