Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Mikos and Spirit Detectives Mix ❯ Girl-Knocker-Downer ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Okay ppl This is my 4 chapter today Your killing ME LOL! This one might be longer than the rest!

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry I bumped into you! Let me help you up!' The mysterious Girl-Knocker-Downer helped Kagome up. She had red hair and what looked like black and silver streaks. She was about 6'2, her hair was in two braided buns at the side of her head. She was wearing a deep purple, green, gold and black silk skirt and her voice was as silky as her clothes. Her shirt, also silk, was red and tied at the grove of her chest. She was really pretty with gray eyes.

'Thanx um...my name is Kagome' Kagome sensed that this girl was a demon, but she couldn't tell what kind or if she was a threat. She doubted she was though because she just didn't seem evel at all.

'Please for give me, Kagome I wasn't watching were I was going. I am Taji Akahoshi!.' Akahoshi said while helping kagome off the ground.

'I am pleased to meet you Akahoshi.' Kagome said

'Like wise so what dorm are you in? I'll show you the way. I am a Junior here so I know my way around.'

I am in the East-side dorm number 34 ~34 again??? I hope Hiei isn't in that room I'll have to sit in his lap again!~

All of a sudden Akahoshi laughed and her eyes turned purple.

'What is so funny Akahoshi?'

I am sorry Kagome-chan, is just that I know telepathy and I read your mind. You sat in someone's lap?'

Kagome is blushing now, 'Yea he was in my seat and wouldn't get out of it....Weren't your eyes just grey? They turned purple.'

"Yea they were', Akahoshi said and her eyes turned really light blue, 'it's a thing that runs in the family. What ever emotion you are feeling turns your eyes into that color of emotion.'

Wow! That's really exciting, They started to walk to the dorms, 'What are the colors of your emotions?'

Akahoshi's eyes turned gold, 'Well lets see, Grey is caring, Purple is joy, Blue is sad, gold is intellect, green is hatred, red is embarrassment, and black is love, orange is mischevious.

'Wow that is awesome...but why were you sad when I mentioned it?

'Just that! I can't feel anything without people knowing what I am feeling. It is a curse as well as a gift...when my eyes turn poision green people don't mess with me.'

'HEY AKAHOUSHI!! ARE YOUR EYES BLACK YET???? CUZ I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha.' Some boys that were walking past said that and Akahoushi's eyes turned forest green.

'You had best run, Lawrence before I kick your ASS!' The boys hurriedly walked past, or in other words ran as fast as they could go.

'Who where those guys?' Kagome asked.

'Kagome-chan, take some advise from me, and never be alone with him, okay?'

Okay, but why?'

Well we were at a party and Lawrence was nice and everything. But I was drunk, he offered to take me home, since he was more sober than I, and well let's just say things got outta control...' Her eyes turned blue again. 'Oh well here we are! We are sharing a room Kag, sorry I didn't tell you before we got here.'

Well do you think Akahoshi is the villian? What kinda demon is she? Will we ever know? No to the last one....I have decided to quit righting this fan fic after one day!

lol j/k

Love ya lots...plz read and review!

Ivoryraccoon