Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why? ❯ Unknown Pleasure ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I've decided to try my hand at one-shots. You'll need to tell me what think, and these will range from everything to anything! I'm calling this, Why? Why what? I'll let you figure it out.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Her mind wandered as she looked out at the trees which surrounded her. Though she had no idea where she was, she could feel the demons which circled her. Power radiated off of each of them in waves, differentiating between D to A class. It was only a week ago that the shrine started coming under demonic attack. This time, one of the demons managed to pull her away and knock her out. He was promptly purified upon her reawakening. For she did not like being taken away from her family.
 
And so she was stuck somewhere with nothing but demons surrounding her. She found herself wanting to scream. Why did everything happen to her? No answer would be forthcoming though, so she simply continued journeying through the dark depths. After a while, she managed to lose most of the demons. What attracted them though, was the pretty pink sphere known as the shikon jewel. She was the last one known to have it, so they all sought her out to get it.
 
Soon she came upon a steep waterfall along a mountain side. Grumbling about never getting any breaks, she grit her teeth and began climbing up the side of the cliff. If she fell, it would be a long ways down. But at the moment, she didn't care. All she wanted was to get home, which was starting to seem almost impossible the more she traveled. When she finally managed to pull herself over the top, she was attacked by a demon. It was a snake, and it was fast.
 
Growling in annoyance as she managed to narrowly dodge, she shot her foot out and kicked it into a tree. "Can't you demons just leave me the hell alone!?" She more demanded than asked. The snake did not get back up. And she moved on, unaware of a pair of eyes following her.
 
Hiei had been patrolling the border out of sheer boredom when he sensed something was different. Moving toward the disturbance, he watched as a girl climbed over the side of a mountain. Not two seconds later did a snake demon strike at her. He heard as she growled and dodged, before kicking the thing into a tree. Though he doubted she heard it, he did. The demon's neck broke from the force she'd used. He heard her call out about demons leaving her alone before she stalked off out of the clearing.
 
Actions intriguing him, he silently followed through the trees. She didn't seem to notice him as she continued on. Though he did notice that she seemed rather clumsy as she had almost fallen numerous times. Not even two minutes after that thought came to him, did she finally trip. "Can this day get any worse?" A loud crack was heard as thunder sounded through the sky and water began to fall. The demon in the trees simply smirked as the girl began cursing enough to make even a sailor blush. Words he didn't even know came out, and some of them were in demon tongue. Ancient demon tongue.
 
The woman slowly stood and winced as her weight went onto her ankle. Hiei took a closer look at it and noticed the swelling. She'd apparently twisted it. That meant she couldn't really walk on it. Of course she proved she could when she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and forced the pain away. She continued on through the rain until she spotted a cave. Once she made it inside, she fell to her butt and refused to move again.
 
Hiei was still in the trees, but the branches were shielding him from the rain. He watched as the girl sighed and began to strip. Golden skin was revealed as her clothing was slowly peeled off. Also showing two large breasts and a flat muscled stomach. It appeared that she was not soft bodied like most females, but she was a strong one. Hiei found himself being turned on by her exposed flesh.
 
He found himself moving toward her. When he got a closer look at her body, he saw many scars. Some of them appeared to be demon made. He noticed when she suddenly tensed and started looking around. "I know you're out there. You might as well come out."
 
Realizing that he was the only one there, he figured that she finally noticed him. So, he stepped out from the trees and into the cave. "You finally noticed me?"
 
"Finally?" She asked, before realizing where his attention was. Looking down, she remembered she'd taken her clothing off. "EEP!" Quickly she pulled her wet shirt in front of her.
 
He smirked darkly at her. "Yes, finally. I've been following you for a while now."
 
Her eyes widened slightly, and a little fear appeared in her eyes as she realized she hadn't been able to sense him until just then. "Wh-who are you?"
 
"Hiei." He said as he moved deeper into the cave and pulled his cloak off.
 
"What are you doing?"
 
He merely raised a brow at her. "It is raining outside, therefore I am staying in here."
 
Kagome gulped and leaned further into the rock wall of the cave, wishing that she could disappear. Grumbling about evil youkai and bad luck, she closed her eyes and tried to fall into a light sleep. An hour later and she had succeeded until the thunder cracked loudly and she jumped awake. Her wide eyes wondered around until they settled on the other person in the cave. Since he was asleep, she took her time to study him. He wasn't all that tall, but he was taller than she was. His body seemed toned, almost appearing as if it were nothing but muscle. His blue tipped raven hair spiked up, along with the white star-burst. At that moment, his crimson eyes snapped open. She was caught in the ruby gaze and her body began to heat up.
 
/\
//\\
//--\\
\\--//
\\//
\/
 
Hiei was currently having a slight problem. His body was starting to go into a heat. The problem was that he'd need to rut and the only female around was the one in the cave with him. After half an hour, a loud crack of thunder was heard. Though his eyes were closed, he heard the girl jump. Then he felt her gaze on him, raking over his body. His eyes then snapped open and he looked deep into her emerald eyes. He could smell as she began aroused by his mere look. Smirking to himself, he decided that she'd be suitable for his cycle.
 
And so, he moved toward her quickly and kissed her. She melted into his hold as he did so. His clothing was quickly discarded as he laid her down on his cloak. His mouth once more plundered hers as his hand trailed down to her folds. He was slightly surprised to find her a virgin, as most girls her age weren't. It didn't really matter to him though. He'd soon change that. His thumb rubbed her clit as one of his fingers slipped into her folds. He hissed at how tight she felt. Truly, he was going to enjoy this.
 
/\
//\\
//--\\
\\--//
\\//
\/
 
When Kagome finally came out of her stupor, she was just waking. She'd had no idea what came over her, but whatever it was, it felt incredible. She couldn't really remember anything that happened. All she remembered were a pair of crimson eyes. Shifting slightly, she winced and hissed in pain. Her lower half hurt... a lot. Ok, it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't there before. Memories suddenly began flashing through her mind. What happened while she seemed to be under someone or something else's control.
 
Flashback
 
She felt as his fingers penetrated her. It felt odd at first, but then she felt pleasure. The pleasure continued as he stretched her. He lowered his mouth to her folds and he teased her even more. It wasn't long before she came. He drank what she had to offer before he allowed his body to slide up hers. When his hardened length rubbed against her heated core, she gasped. "More..." She moaned, wanton-fully.
 
He smirked and took her mouth as he drove into her. She tensed as pain filled her, but it soon passed and she shifted slightly. Pleasure filled her mind, fogging it as he continued to kiss her. He moved within her and continually hit a certain spot that made white spots dance in front of her eyes. Her hands wound through his hair as her hips lifted and she began to meet his thrusts, moaning deeply as he drove deeper into her.
 
Hiei growled as he drove into her, his growls deepening as she began meeting his thrusts. She was so tight that she was squeezing him so tightly it was almost painful. But it still felt so good. His eyes bled a deeper red as the volume of his growls increased.
 
She could feel as her stomach tightened, the muscles coiling. Her release hit her, and hit her hard. White danced along her vision as she almost lost consciousness. Her inner muscles quivered before tightening greatly. Her walls squeezed him, milking him of all he had to give. His eyes were closed as he rammed into her one last time. She felt a prick on the inner thigh of her right leg.
 
End Of Flashback
 
Kagome's eyes widened as she realized what had happened. Looking to her left, she saw him. The demon was laying right beside her. Eyes widening, she suddenly scrutinized his aura. There, she found proof that he was in heat, and she cursed to herself. Her eyes shut and she knew it was too late. She was at the peak of fertility at the moment, so she knew she'd be pregnant.
 
It wasn't long after that when he woke up. His eyes were still clouded over with lust. She tensed, but soon relaxed. He was, after-all, handsome. A repeat performance wouldn't be so bad. At least this time she'd be able to be in control while it occurred. She could feel the intense pleasure this time, feeling it clearly through her lusty haze.
 
This continued for the following two days, until the rain let up. When it did, Kagome finally dressed herself and looked out at the sun. Light danced through the entrance of the cave and cast shadows on her hair. Her emerald eyes seemed rather content as she stared out at the trees. Hiei appeared next to her a few moments later. His eyes flicked over her before he sighed. "I can take you back to Ningenkai."
 
"Ningenkai?" She questioned before she thought about it... "Human world? Would that make this demon world?"
 
"You didn't know?" He questioned as he looked at her.
 
"About demons, yes. About there being different worlds, no." Her eyes held amusement as she thought about it. "But it figures you have your own world to drag me into."
 
"Let's go." He bent down so he could carry her on his back. He was slightly surprised when she slipped into place easily, her body pressing into his as she immediately settled. With that, he took off. Easily taking her to the border between worlds. He merely dropped her and left, not caring if she passed through or not. She smiled sadly as she looked at where the demon once stood. There was suddenly a pulse of power, and she disappeared. Going through the border and appearing on the other side.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'm thinking of turning this one-shot into an actual story. Please tell me your opinions on this! And now I will post this ASAP lol. I have a date with my father tomorrow, so I'll try updating again soon! (It's 06/24 by the way.)