Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Not ❯ By Train ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I don’t own Inuyasha or Yuu Yuu Hakusho.

“Why not?” Kurama asked as he walked with his girlfriend towards the train.
“Because”, Kagome answered, “ My conscience will not allow it.”
“No one be able to see what were doing and if you keep quiet there shouldn’t be a problem.”
“Me!! I’m not the one growling and howling.”
“No your not but you do your fair share of screaming.” Kurama smiled as Kagome blushed. “ Now what do you saw, we only live once Kagome, please baby I feel as though I’m about to burst, I want to love you so badly, do this just once for me.” He finished pouting.
“You know I can’t resist that face, dammit, so how are we going to do this?”
“Well first”, Kurama was grinning ear to ear like a crest toothpaste commercial. “You have to get rid of that tong. Here let me help you.” While he was pulling her thong down he somehow managed to bring a moan froth, which she covered with a cough and a blush when people stopped to stare. “ The baby isn’t bothering you is it.” Kagome got a horrified look on her face as he rubbed her belly and bent down talking nonsense to it.
“Suuichi stop.” She was turning all different shades of red. He was sniffing her thong.
“I can’t have my son making his mother sick.” He smiled not in the least bit phased that they stood in the middle of a train platform, it was late so there weren’t many people most were getting off to go home, that just meant that it was likely that he and Kamoge would have an entire car to themselves. “ Come on we don’t want the train to leave us.” He took his jacket off and draped it around her, it would serve as a cover when things got really heated.

When they entered the car there was only one other person there, a man and from what Kagome could tell he was human, but a powerful one, but looks could be deceiving demons had come up with powerful charms that could hide their youkai aura. Kurama chose to sit right across from the man that was lounging in his seat. When Kagome moved to seat next to him Kurama wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into his lap, placing the coat from around her shoulder to cover her front.

“Kurama maybe we-”
“Shh”, Kurama silenced her by placing his long finger on her lips. “ That man is a good friend on mine he wont tell anyone what he sees here today.” And louder to the man, “ Will you Yusuke?”
“Nope. I wish I had a woman who was half a freaky as yours.” Yusuke responded.
“You’re the same Yusuke that dated Keiko?” Kagome asked, she and Keiko was cool when they were in Jr. High, and the girl always talked about how her and her Yusuke were gonna get married and this and that yadda yadda.
“Sad to say yes.”
Just as Kagome opened her mouth to answer she closed it right back, during her conversation Kurama had freed himself from the confines of his pants and was now invading her feminine space like a extreme deep invader does enemy territory.
“What were you going to say little lover?” There was more of Youko in that statement than Kurama.
Kagome took a few seconds to gather herself, “ If you don’t mind me asking why did you two break up.” Her voice was so breathy she couldn’t look him in the eye, Yusuke smirked.
“We weren’t compatible on many different levels.”
“Like what?” Youko/Kurma asked.
“She wasn’t adventurous, it seemed like the older she got the more prudish she became, in the beginning she wore semi-sexy underwear but in the last two to three months she started wearing granny panties it was like she was trying to turn me off.”
“Um hmm” Youko commented, he was finally seated to the hilt, it wasn’t easy to work 9 inches slowly in a passage a tight as Kagomes, but try he must and that’s what he did. He slid down a little in the seat, and curled his hips up as he planted his feet, rocking Kagome with his movements.
“ Kagome love, ride me, ride me and cum for youkai-sama.” His hand slid up her shirt to find her breast, his fingers sliding over her bra causing her nipples to pucker. One hand slid down her body to play with her pearl, that had Kagome forgetting about Yusuke, forgetting to be quiet, forgetting everything but the pleasure that Youko bought her, until Yusuke chuckled.
“ I see that Kurama doesn’t have the same problem that I had.”
Before Kagome could Youko lifted and began lowering her so that he filled her slow and easy so she could feel every stroke, he stretched her slowly moving through tight, hot, clenching muscles until the friction robbed her of breath, so that the only ting she thought about was him and the pleasure he gave her.
Kagome couldn’t think the feeling was so intense, when she opened her eyes Yusuke was staring at her.
“You love having his cock in you don’t you, it’s alright you don’t have to be ashamed, go ahead moan for him, better yet cum for him, what I would give to be in his fucking shoes right now.” By now Yusuke was rubbing his erection through his jeans.

Kurama lifted Kagome’s legs, which caused the jacket to slide forward and exposed their joind bodies to Yusuke, who moaned at the sight.

“You see that Kagome, he’s bought to cum and he ain’t even touched you yet, you know what I bet that when he goes home tonite, that he’ll replay this whole scene in his mind and jack off to it, only it won’t be me fucking you, it’ll be him, it a good thing Yusuke knows your fantasy. Right Yusuke?”
“Yep, is this what you want Kagome.” Yusuke was fisting his erection while talking to her, “ You want a man to jack off while thinking about you.” Kagome moaned her breaths were coming faster, and Youko was surging into her pussy like there was no tomorrow. “ What I’m imagining right now is you how little mouth wrapped around this huge cock of me, what to you think Kagome, could you deep throat 9 inches of wood?”
“Shhiiiittt.” Was all they heard from her.
“That’s a good girl, cum, cum for daddy.” Yusuke taunted.
And cum she did, so hard that she saw stare and a Yusuke shaped blob. And just in time for the train to stop.
“What do you say Kagome, you want Yusuke to come by the apartment so we can act out your other fantasies.” Kurama asked as he stood swiveling Kagome on his dick so that she now faced him, each step he took sent he deeper so that he ground against her g-spot.
“Yesss.” Kagome moaned. And with that the threesome exited the train, headed to more adventures and a stop by the ladies room, ( Kurama wasn’t quite done with the exploration in public.)

My first one-shot, please review.