Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Will Of The Jewel ❯ Soul Bonds ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Will Of The Jewel
Chapter VIII
Soul Bonds
 
Summary: Souta has new friends and is being trained in his spirit powers by his sister when she's home. What happens when they meet? What are these dreams that some of them have been having? What does the jewel have to do with anything? Why is it trying to bring certain people together with it's guardian?
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Inuyasha or YuYu Hakusho. I wish I did, but sadly... I don't. I make NO money from the stories. I merely write them for my own enjoyment (and to see if anyone will actually read them).
 
Let's talk telepathy
//Hiei//
\\Kurama\\
\\Youko\\
((Someone else))
 
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------
 
That night when the group settled down, Kagome told the girls she was going to bathe. Sango said she'd go with her, but Kagome quickly shook her head and whispered something to her. The slayer's eyes widened, but she nodded. With that, the miko left for the hot springs. And for a demon who was currently waiting there for her. Just as she thought, Hiei was already there and waiting for her when she arrived.
 
Her clothes then quickly disappeared as he began teasing her. He brought her to the edge, only to stop and deny her release. She was learning quickly that she shouldn't tease Hiei unless she was prepared to take the punishment. Her entire body ached and called for release. A release that was continuously being denied her.
 
Finally he took pity on her. Sheathing himself into her core, he began thrusting into her. Pushing himself to his own high as he pushed her to hers. Power began to dance along her skin, causing it to glow as she lost all holds on herself. Nothing mattered any longer, except the sweet oblivion of release. A release that only Hiei could bring her.
 
Then she felt it. The jewel was pulsating in time with her heartbeat. Slowly, it was sinking into her flesh. But it didn't matter right now. Lifting her bottom half, she began meeting his thrusts. Crying out in ecstasy as he hit a spot deep within her. Something was tugging at her soul, but she wasn't paying attention. The same thing was happening to him, but he was too far gone to care.
 
A shimmering pink barrier surrounded them, as the jewel's power came to life. Encircling them in a thin mist. White energy rose from both. Once laced with a pale pink and a baby blue, the other laced with dark blue and crimson. Both were large, and they began converging. Becoming one. A thin silver tendril connected their bodies. Kagome's took on a golden glow as her eyes flashed a stunning silver.
 
With one final thrust, both came hard. Hiei's hard member pulsed within her welcoming depths as she contracted around him. Their powers seeped into the ground as the white energy returned to their bodies. Both mixed with the colors of the other. They both fell into a sleep as power thrummed through the air. Both the jagan and the dragon awoke and together they looked over the girl.
 
The jagan bound itself to her, easily moving into her now tired and open mind. The jewel simply allowing it in. The dragon burnt his restraints and lifted itself from it's master's arm. Upon deciding that the girl was worthy, he wrapped around her and sank his fangs into her hip. Marking her as his to protect. As his master's to protect. His mark could not be removed.
 
/\
//\\
//--\\
\\--//
\\//
\/
 
It was about an hour before the two awoke. Kagome could feel the difference. Eyes widening in disbelief, she looked over at the stunned fire demon. Seeing the dragon tattoo on his arm, she looked down to see a smaller replica pulsating on her hip. She groaned. "That can't be removed, can it?"
 
Hiei's surprised eyes now turned to her hip and widened in shock. "What happened?"
 
"Apparently something while we were asleep." Searching through her mind, she found another difference. ((Like this for instance.))
 
//What else has happened?//
 
((The jewel melted into my body.)) Her hand lifted to her chest as she said that.
 
"Our word is law." Echoed through the clearing as a few voices joined together. "You will be together."
 
A slight tug on their souls, caused Kagome to gasp. Hiei wasn't too sure what the feeling was, but he noticed that Kagome seemed to know. "Tell me if you feel something." Closing her eyes, she concentrated on her soul and gave it a tug.
 
"What was that?"
 
Kagome's eyes filled with fear and worry. "I pulled on my soul..." Her voice seemed distraught, and Hiei's eyes widened. "The jewel, it bonded our souls together."
 
/\
//\\
//--\\
\\--//
\\//
\/
 
When the two returned to camp, Kagome retrieved her son and led him over to the other three boys. She then explained what had happened. "I think I understand." Shippo started. "The jewel is having trouble forcing you to mate, but if it's inside of you it may be able to get you to. It could possibly take control of your actions. Or even summon the dragon and jagan to it, which in turn summons it to you."
 
"Sadly, that makes since." Kagome said as she fell back against a tree.
 
"So, just what were you two doing out there?" Yusuke asked with a perverted grin.
 
Kagome turned beat red at his question. "Bed time Shippo." And she pulled the kit after her and over to her bed. Yusuke laughed while Kurama chuckled. Hiei smirked at them.
 
The next night, Kurama decided he wanted a turn. His form shifted to that of Youko as he approached her. She was going for a walk, and was surprised when Youko tackled her. Of course, she didn't get to say much as he began taking her. The jewel inside her chest glowed with happiness as he came and their souls were bound together.
 
What no one realized was that the jewel was connecting them with silver tendrils. A power which bound them together. Through these bindings, they'd be able to sense and call each other. Even feel the other's emotions. It was a useful power to have. A useful connection as well.
 
The next day saw the group fighting at least five demons. Kagome was walking with Yusuke as Sango walked with Miroku and Botan flew. Sesshoumaru had gone to the western palace to check on things, leaving Jaken, Au Un, and Rin with them. The toad was rather annoying, but Shippo and Souta kept Rin occupied by playing with her.
 
Inuyasha seemed to disappear at sometime before they made camp. Once they were all settled, Kagome stood to take a walk, inviting Yusuke along as she glared at Kurama who smiled innocently. Yusuke chuckled and happily stood to walk with her. "Are you having fun in Fuedal Era?"
 
"Sorta. At least there isn't anyone to nag me here."
 
She giggled at that. "And who nags you in our time?"
 
"My mother and Keiko."
 
"Why would she nag you?" Kagome asked curiously.
 
"She likes acting like my mother... though I think she can be annoying. She's actually my ex-girlfriend."
 
"Oh? What happened?"
 
"She broke up with me because of my demon blood." He said as he looked down. "She said I wasn't completely human, or even a complete demon. That I was only half."
 
Kagome forced him to look at her, and gave him a smile. "There's nothing wrong with being half demon. I know several in this time who're really nice. Like Jinenji and Shiori. Besides, I like you just fine as you are."
 
He smiled at her and she felt her breath hitch. His smile was beautiful! "And I like you just as you are also." Leaning down, he pressed his lips to her own. She melted into the embrace as she felt his feelings behind it. Love was not yet present, but he did care for her. Silver tendrils slid from Kagome's skin and wrapped themselves around the hanyou that held her so close. It wasn't the complete bond, but it would do for now.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I hope you all enjoy this chapter. It took about two hours to write sense I kept being interrupted, lol.