Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Upon A Fallen Star ❯ Meeting Kuronue ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 6: Meeting Kuronue


Once the floors had been scrubbed, Yusuke and Hiei were allowed to socialise with the others, and were introduced to Kuronue, nestled in Kurama's arms. Kurama seemed to be more and more in his Youko form because of Kuronue's presence. "Dimwit!" Genkai shouted and Tsuzuki entered the room carrying drinks for everyone. Yusuke had to force himself not to laugh, he remembered what it was like to be called that. Taking his seat beside Hisoka, the younger Shinigami pressed into his older partner. Everyone's attention was drawn to Kuronue, where Kurama was quietly encouraging Kuronue to speak. After much coaxing Kuronue looked at the others.

"As you know I'm not supposed to be alive." He said quietly. "To be honest I never wanted to come back, even though I missed my Youko dearly. My life had ended, until I was dragged back into existence by Muraki. He wanted to see if he could revive the dead." He then showed the markings that were so similar to Hisoka's and yet so totally different. The burning red lines that were missed in the darkness of the night, were now brightly glowing. The markings seemed to cause some pain to Kuronue too. "I have been fighting Muraki's control over me for a while, and I have wrest the control over my soul from him." They saw a bare patch over his heart. "However the rest of the curse is very intricate. He can tell my thoughts and control me as long as I am in his sight."

"I have managed to translate most of the characters, it's a really old form of the Makai language, but I know how to translate it then I can make a potion to help him, and you too Hisoka. You could be free of this curse forever if you wanted to be. You wouldn't need to be the reason why Tsuzuki would be captured, he wouldn't have a hold on you." The thought seemed to be a dream come true for Hisoka, who squeezed Tsuzuki's hand, who grinned in return.

"You would do that for me?" Hisoka asked, wonder in his voice. "Will it not be a problem for you?" Kurama shook his head.

"it's the same things Kuro needs," He said pulling Kuronue back into his grasp, allowing his hands the pleasure of roaming over the wings. The previous night, Kuronue had told him what had happened after the fight, about Muraki's evil. "I cannot allow Muraki to have Kuro again. He has suffered too much from that bastard already." The golden eyes glowed even more fiercely Kuro didn't deserve what had happened." Kurama looked at what he translated, and also at what he knew that he'd need to make the cure. "All of these plants I need are quite rare in Makai. It will take some time to collect them all together, but once I get a specimen I will never need to get the plant again." He lay his head on Kuronue's head, feeling the demon's breath even out in sleep. "I will leave early tomorrow morning. Master Genkai, I ask of you to take good care of Kuronue. I don't think he'd enjoy being placed in the care of another male, so you're the obvious choice." He stroked the wings again, the touch once sent shivers of pleasure down the bat demon's back, now, when he was awake it caused fear. "I'm also going to get a couple of plants to help him forget Muraki's torture. He doesn't need to know that, and I don't intend to tell him unless he asks, I ask that you do the same. For now, good night." Kurama moved Kuronue slightly so he could lift the other to put him in bed, following suit leaving the others to talk over what was revealed that night. Eventually, one by one they filed off to their beds, not knowing what the next day would bring.