Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / .hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ Sleepover of Chaos ❯ I DON'T WANT SODA!!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bob took my computer to his house to see what is wrong. But, I just HAD to update! I don't own YYH, YGO, INU, .hack, or RK

**!**@**#**$**%**^**&*****(**)**_**+**-**=**Þ**

It was 6 o'clock. Everyone was hungry.

"If you want pizza raise your hand." Botan said. Everyone raised their hand.

"If you want toppings on the pizza, raise your hand." Botan said. Everyone raised their hand.

"Raise your hand if you want extra cheese." Botan said. Everyone raised their hand.

"Raise your hand if you want pepperoni." Botan said. Everyone rose their hand.

"Raise your hand if you want something other." Botan said. No one raised their hand.

"Well, that was easy." She walked into the kitchen and ordered the pizza.

"Hello, Toni's Pizza Delivery Service. How may I help you?" The guy on the other line asked.

"I would like two round pizzas. Both with extra cheese and pepperoni." Botan spoke into the phone.

"So that's two pies and a soda?" The guy asked.

"No, I didn't order a soda."

"C'mon, buy the soda. It only cost a dollar."

"No, I don't want the soda."

"Lady, enjoy soda while you can."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, judging by your voice, you are around the age of 56."

"I am not 56!"

"Sorry. So that'll be two pies and a soda?"

"NO SODA!"

"Fine, so you are ordering two pies, both with extra sauce and extra cheese and pepperoni?"

"No, extra sauce and pepperoni."

"Okay. That will come out to $25 dollars."

"Okay." Botan gave him her address and phone #.

She walked out of the kitchen fuming.

"What happened?" Touya asked.

"The pizza man." Botan answered, trying to calm herself down.

"So, where will we be sleeping?" Bear asked.

"Follow me." Botan answered. They followed her to a room as large as a soccer field. It was split in half. One side was labeled girls, the other, boys.

"Here. All of your stuff is already set out." She explained.

DING-DONG!

"The pizza is here already?" Botan asked herself as she ran to the door.

"You ordered two pies and 15 tacos, right?" The guy asked.

"No! I only ordered two pizza's!"

"Take the tacos too. I won't charge!"

"I DON"T WANT TACOS! I WANT MY TWO PIZZAS!"

Botan took out her wallet, took out $25, handed the money to the guy, and he gave her the two pizzas.

"Well, since you don't want the tacos, do you want a free soda?" Botan slammed the door.

"Do you need help with that?" Sanosuke asked.

"No, but thank you anyway." She said.

"You sure?"

"YES!" Botan was frustrated.

"Let's eat!" Misao said grabbing a piece of pizza.

They ate and talked, Botan almost calmed down. She barley talked, know that if she did, she would most likely explode. They got into their rooms. If you guessed that I am going to end it there and not say what they did over night, guess again!

~~~!!!~~~@@@~~~###~~~$$$~~~%%%~~~^^^~~&&&~~~***~~~( ((~~~)))

Drof Tceferp/Ford Prefect, I have made a chapter in "You Know…" with your ideas, but it is on my computer, which is at Bob's. And, I also have a new fanfiction on my computer and it is really annoying me! Sorry for the short chapter! REVIEW PLEASE!