Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / .hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ Sleepover of Chaos ❯ Freezing Cold Water Attracts A New Guest ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Wow…haven't updated for… I'm not very good with math… I don't own YYH RK INU or YGO or…whatever else is in here…

(Girls side)

"I wonder what the guys are doing…" Sango thought.

(Boys side)

"I wonder what the girls are doing…" Yusuke thought.

(In response of both thoughts)

"Who knows…?" Sanosuke and Kagome answered in unison, but not knowing.

(Girls side)

"Well, seeing that they're guys, they are most likely being the flirty perverts they are…" BT said in a sigh.

(Boys side)

"Well, seeing that they're girls, they are mist likely talking about guys and make up…" Miroku said in a sigh.

(Girls side)

"Wanna spy on them?" Mimiru asked.

(Boys side)

"Wanna spy on them?" Kuwabara asked.

(Both rooms)

"Sure!" everyone answered in unison, but not knowing, to the one question.

(Girls side)

The girls stared through a little hole in the wall that was separating the girls from guys.

(Boys side)

The guys stared through a little hole in the wall that was separating the guys from girls.

(Girls side)

"I see…Ah!" Botan exclaimed.

(Boys side)

"I see…Ah!" Touya exclaimed.

(Girls side)

The girls looked through the hole one at a time and saw one thing, an eye.

(Boys side)

The guys looked through the hole one at a time and saw one thing, an eye.

(Girls and guys side)

They marched through the doors on by one. (*Sings* the saints go marching one by one hurrah, hurrah *changes tune of song* oh when the saints, oh when the saints, oh when the saints go marching in)

Everyone was in the hallway.

"You were spying on us?" Kaoru asked. "Some nerve…"

"You were doing it too, weren't you?" Inuyasha replied.

"If everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you?" Misao asked.

"Hm…depends, is the bridge on fire?" Kenshin asked stupidly.

"THAT'S NOT MY POINT!" Misao yelled.

"Oro…" Kenshin answered briefly.

"We ain't doin' notin'!" Jin said.

"You were…Oh forget it!" Botan said in a sigh. They weren't going to win the fight…a fight against brains (the girls that were speaking) and stupidity and not understanding the simplest (the boys that were speaking).

"Come on gals. Back to the haystack for us." Tea said

"Say what?" Mai asked.

"I really don't know but it sounds cool!" Tea exclaimed, causing Mai to sweatdrop.

"I'm bored…can we play a game?" Kaoru asked with excitement.

"Like…?" Botan asked.

"How about monopoly?" Kaoru suggested.

"What a wonderful idea!" Botan said.

Yusuke muttered something under his breath and glanced at Botan…but she wasn't there.

SMACK!

"I heard that!" Botan yelled, leaning her oar on the wall.

"Ow! Why do you have to hit me in the same spot with that thing?" Yusuke rubbed the back of his head.

You know…it would be helpful if I put what Yusuke muttered… "Damn cheery flirty annoying devil…" (I know the devil's brother! And the devil's son…and the devil's uncle…and the devil's father…*stares at the list which has enough names to fill up the rest of the chapter* and the devil's cousin…And-)

"That's what it said in the contract!"

"Oh, so it said `you must know how to hit Yusuke Urameshi hard with a solid wooden oar in the back of the head'?"

"Be quiet!"

"Make me!"

"I can always just" Botan was cut off.

"You can always just admit that you're the devil's sister!"

"YUSUKE!"

SMACK!

"Ow! Botan!"

"What? I didn't do anything!" Botan said truthfully.

"Yusuke! Watch your mouth!" Keiko yelled from behind. Yusuke began rubbing the spot he was hit. The same spot he was hit countless times before. Everyone stared for a second, then, they all burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Yusuke asked, embarrassed.

Of course, what Yusuke didn't know, was that Botan had snuck up behind him, as did Keiko. Keiko and Botan had a rope in their hands, and if you had followed the rope, you would see that it was tied to the ceiling loosely. If you looked over, you would see the remainder of the rope was tied carefully to a bucket filled with freezing cold water. Then, causing Yusuke to jump at the sudden sayings…

"Five! Four! Three! Two! ONE!" Everyone shouted in unison.

Botan and Keiko yanked on the rope as fast as the bucket came down and splashed water on Yusuke.

"I-you-I'm-you little…" Yusuke mumbled.

"Look on the bright side, your wound on your head is healed." Said…a girl's voice. Everyone looked around as a girl around the age of 15 stepped out of the shadows. She had shoulder length brown hair. She was wearing a knee-length silver skirt and a silvery white shirt with the words "Ryou's Lover Don't Mess With Me" printed on it.

"I knew you would come!" Botan exclaimed.

"Um…exactly how many more people that we don't know did you invite?" Tsukasa asked.

"You'll see…"

"Would you mind introducing yourself?" Bear asked the new girl.

"Rikoh's the name!" The girl, Rikoh, said.

"Well, we still have more people to wait for, so…what shall we do in the meantime…?" Botan asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Okay…that was a…short/random chappie…*shrugs* If you want to be in, read the note posted before this chapter. Please review!