Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Clashing Demons ❯ The Letter Arrives ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Link: Hey everybody! Just to let you know this is my first time writing a fic, so it will probably suck!
Yami: Yeah I bet it will
Link:...........YAMI!! *glomps Yami*
Yami: GEROFF!............Why did I agree to do this anyway?
Link: Cause I promised you lots of sugar if you did!
Yami: O.O.........oh yeah........I LOVE SUGAR!
Link: AND I LOVE YAMI! :p
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, or Harry Potter. In fact I don't own anything............I live in a cardboard box.............
Yami: YOU LIAR! YOU DO NOT LIVE IN A BOX!
Link: Shut up! It makes people pity me. :)
Yami:.....................I need sugar..........
************************************************************************ ****************************
Chp.1 The Letter Arrives

"Yugi! Yugi? YUGI!?!"

"Hold on Grandpa! I'm coming down the stairs in a minute!"

Yugi stared at himself in the mirror. 'Only two weeks left of summer' thought the tri-colored haired teen to himself. His violet eyes stared back at him from the mirror. "I'd hurry up if I were you, your grandpa won't wait forever." Yugi turned around to see Yami, the spirit of his millennium puzzle, sitting at his desk. "Everyone is picking on me today!" joked Yugi as he sprinted out of his room. He hopped down the stairs and jumped the banister.

"Finally! I thought you might have gotten lost in that mess you call a room. A letter arrived for you today, here." Yugi took the letter from his grandfather and headed back up to his room. Yami wasn't sitting at his desk anymore so he must have gone back into his soul room. Yugi looked down at the letter and stared at the address. 'That's a new way to send letters' thought Yugi. It read in silvery, fancy writing:

Mr. Yugi Mouto
Room above the Kame Game Store
Domino Town
Japan

"Well, it seems that letter is odd." Yami had reappeared beside Yugi and was staring at the letter. "Go on and open it." Yugi opened the envelope to pull out three pieces of paper. "It seems they are inviting me to some school called Hogwarts." Yugi started. He read the first piece out loud:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL
Of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, first class, etc. you know the rest!)

Dear Mr. Mouto,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find the enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your response.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall,
Deputy Headmistriss
************************************************************************ ****************************
Link: So how did you like that?
Yami: It stank like crazy.
Link:.......................
Yami: Why are you looking at me like that?
Link: Yami, meet my pet panther.......
Yami: O.O
Link: While Yami is being chased by my pet, midnight (screams are heard in background) I would like to apologize for my earlier story. It got screwed up and shortened. Please Review..................MIDNIGHT I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO EAT HIM!!!! SPIT HIM OUT!!!!