Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Clashing Demons ❯ Kurama and Hiei Meet Yugi ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Link: I gots reviews! Thank you all and a special thanks to Princess Krystal01. Your e-mail touched my heart. (sniff) You all helped; thanx!
Yami: Can I leave now?
Kurama: Yeah me too.
Kurama: Where did Link go?
Yami: I don't know…………….
Kurama: What kind of Authoress leaves her own fanfic?
Yami: I DIDN'T DO IT!
Kurama: O.O………………ok…………
Yami: While Link's off searching let me tell you that she owns nothing including a life.
Kurama: How do you know she's off searching?……………………Yami, WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!
Yami: Why do you care what happens to her? She tortures us.
Kurama: Cause you and I will both pay if she gets mad!
Yami: O.O I forgot about that…………..
Chp.4 Kurama and Hiei meet Yugi

Yugi was wandering around Diagon Alley looking for the wand store. He had already exchanged his money,(With difficulty) got his school robes despite grumbling from Yami who had to try them on,(I'm not wearing this dress, Yugi!) and had gotten his books. Now ,though, he was trying to find the wand shop. He was getting desperate. "WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!?!?!?"
Kurama had already gathered his and Hiei's things and was heading back to the Leaky Cauldron, where they were staying. 'Hiei should really help me get the items we need. He has to go to Hogwarts too! He always has to run off when I need him. Well I'll have to find him so we can go get our wands, wherever the store is.' Thought Kurama as he rounded a corner.
BAM! Yugi was not watching where he was going and had collided into a tall person. He hit the ground. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going. Are you all right? Here." Yugi saw the guy reach out his hand to help Yugi up. He took it and got back onto his feet. 'Why is everything spinning?' thought a dazed Yugi. He looked to see a girl standing there staring at him. 'Wait, I thought I collided into a guy…………Wait a minute, THAT IS A GUY! Sheesh, I wonder if he knows he looks like a girl' thought Yugi. The man standing in front of him was tall, with red hair and emerald eyes. "I hope you are all right," Yeah it was definitely a guy. Girls don't sound like that. "I was daydreaming a bit. My name's Kurama." "Nice to meet you Kurama, I'm Yugi." "Well, if you're sure you're all right, I'll be on my way then, Yugi." Kurama began to walk away. "WAIT!" Yugi called. He ran up to Kurama. "Sorry to bug you, but could you tell me where the wand shop is? I'm new to Diagon Alley, and I need a wand so I can attend Hogwarts." Kurama looked surprised, then smiled. "Actually, I'm going to Hogwarts too. And I'm afraid I can't help you find the shop, you see, I can't even find it myself! I'm actually waiting for someone, when he shows up you can join us and well see if any of us can find it." "Thanks so much, Kurama!" replied Yugi. 'What do you think of him Yami?' Yugi said to the spirit so Kurama wouldn't hear. 'I think he's all right, but he is hiding something. I can tell. Something about him is abnormal.' 'ok………. I think he's a good guy, and I'm glad he goes to Hogwarts.' A yell interrupted Yugi's conversation with Yami. "THERE YOU ARE YOU BAKA KITSUNE! I WANT YOU TO COME BUY ME SOME SWEET SNOW NOW!!……….Ahh…….Kurama, who is that?" "Hiei meet Yugi, Yugi meet Hiei." Yugi saw a short guy, with black spiked hair with a white starburst. He had unusually big red eyes. "Hello Hiei" "Feh!" "Hiei isn't too polite, don't mind him. Well, since everyone's here let's try and find the wand shop!" Hiei looked at them like they were retarded. "YOU BAKAS! HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO ANYTHING? WE ARE ALREADY STANDING OUTSIDE THE FRIGGIN WAND SHOP!"
Yami: I don't appear much in this fanfic, do I………(tear)
Kurama: I AM NOT A GIRL YOU BAKAS!
Yami: You know, Link's right……………..you do look like a girl!
Kurama:………………… THAT'S IT! YOU ARE GOING DOWN PUNK!
Yami: O.O BRING IT ON GIRLSCOUT!
(Loud cussing, swearing, and fighting noises can be heard in background)
Random Voice: Please Review on Link's behalf even though she isn't here………If you ask me Yami and Kurama are crazier than Link is!