Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Clashing Demons ❯ Finally on the Train ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Link: This fanfic is stretching on and on……It's the 7th chapter and they still haven't gotten onto the train yet!
Yami: Your just not having any good ideas!
Kurama:…………..
(Lights go off and Link turns into her yami Yasumi)
Yasumi: YOU LITTLE #@$%@&#! QUITE INSULTING MY HIKARI!
Kurama: O.O I didn't know she had a yami!
Yami: Now that Link disappeared I think we're in trouble…….
Both: Help!
Disclaimer: I don't own. You don't sue. We all happy. :)
Warning: Since this is Harry's sixth year there are some spoilers about the 5th book so I suggest you read the fifth book, its really good!
Chp. 7 Finally on the Train

Kurama, Yugi, Hiei, and Harry chose the compartment at the very back of the train. When they saw no one was in there they settled in. "I've never seen you guys at Hogwarts before and you didn't know how to get through the barrier, so I'm going to say you guys are new students?" Harry asked the trio. "Yeah we just started and don't know much but we are willing to learn!" Yugi said. "That's okay. You guys can hang with me and I'll show you where to go!" Harry said. 'I would be nice to make some new friends after Sirus died.' Harry thought. (For all you who read the fifth book, isn't sad that Sirus died? I mean he was one of the best characters! J.K. Rowling has to bring him back some how!)

The four sat around and talked about Hogwarts. Harry told them everything that he thought would help them. After a while the food cart came and they bought some food. Harry was just about to explain Quiditch when the door of their compartment slid open. A brown-haried, blue-eyed girl stepped in. (Sound familiar? Same girl as in the other chapter with the laptop.) "May I share this compartment with you? All the others are full." she asked. "Of course! Go on and sit down. My name's Yugi. That's Kurama, Hiei and Harry." said Yugi as he pointed to each one in turn.

"My name's Link, pleased to meet you. I'm a new student at Hogwarts." said the girl.

"So are these three, we have a lot of new students this year don't we?" said Harry.

Link took a seat next to Yugi and Kurama. Link started "This should be exciting! I've never been to a wizarding school before, but I've read about them and I know a few spells……." "You sound like someone else I know, a friend who reads a lot….." said Harry to Link.

The compartment door slid open again to reveal a pale boy with white-blond hair and two tall thugs. "Look, it's Harry Potty! Looks like he made some new friends!"

"Go away Malfoy, we don't need you here!"

"Ahh…is little Harry mad? Why don't you introduce your friends? Or are you all to good for us?" Malfoy smirked.

"Hey Harry, who is this guy?" Yugi whispered. "Just some loser who dosen't know when to shove it….." Harry responded loudly enough for Malfoy to hear him. "Who's your friend? He looks like a first year. (Im sorry Yugi! I didn't want to make fun of your size!) Not to mention those other two weirdoes……well, what do we have here?" Malfoy settled his gaze on Link after looking over Kurama and Hiei. "You shouldn't be hanging with scum like these, you know…..bad influence….what's your name?"

"Just go away and leave me alone before I hex you." Link replied.

"Why don't you come by our compartment? It's a lot better than this one."

"Not even if you paid me."

"For such a pretty girl, you sure are stubborn……."

Before Malfoy could finish, Link whipped out her wand and muttered a curse under her breath. Malfoy nose started to pour out blood, (ew!) and wouldn't stop. "I'll get yu for bis!" Malfoy cursed as he ran out. The others looked at Link in amazment.

"Did you mean to do that?" Yugi asked in awe.

"Actually, I was going to turn him into something horrible, but I didn't want to get in trouble." She replied as she sat down again.

"Way to go! You'll have to teach me how to do that…." said Harry.

They started talking about hexes they would love to use on people they hated when the heard rustling outside the door.

"I bet its Malfoy come to get his revenge…." muttered Kurama.

But as the door slid open, they found out it was not Malfoy but a black-haired pink-eyed girl. What they didn't realize was that Link was frozen to her seat in shock, fear and surprise. The girl smirked at Link. "Long time no see, Link. How unique that you should be here too……….but this should make things exciting, wouldn't you say?"

Unaware of what she was doing Link leaped out of her seat to attack the girl. Only the fact that Kurama and Yugi held her back stopped her from ripping apart the person she hated most.

"HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOURSELF TO ME AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE? I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"
************************************************************************ ****************************
Yasumi: Unfortunatly, I'm not in this fic………good thing though cause I would probably blow everyone up!
(Kurama and Yami are both encased in ice)
Kurama: This isn't fair! Let us go!
Yami: It's v-v-very c-c-cold……ACHOOOOOO!
Kurama: YAMI! DON'T SNEEZE ON ME!
Yasumi: Review or else………