Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Clashing Demons ❯ Classes ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Link: WOHOO! I WIN AGAIN, I WIN AGAIN, I WIN AGAIN!
Yami: YOU DON'T HAVE TO BRAG YOU KNOW!
Kurama: May I ask why you are yelling?
Link: I just beat Yami at Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale (LOVE that game!) for the 694th time in a row!
Yami: She cheats though…………she uses Kagome, backs you into a corner and repeatedly shoots you with arrows………..
Link: FOR GOODNESS SAKES ITS NOT CHEATING, ITS CALLED STRATEGY! LEARN TO USE SOME!!!
Kurama: Link owns nothing but herself………if she even owns that……..
Link: *sweatdrop*………….WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN, FOX?!?!?
************************************************************************ ****************************
Chp. 14 Classes

Our group headed to the main hall to eat breakfast and discuss their schedules………

"Where's Link? How far away did she run?" Harry asked.
"Actually Harry………..she's hiding behind me………." Kurama said.
"Kurama………..hide me………."
"Link if you hold onto my robes anymore they'll tear…………"
"Gomen sai Kurama, but Yugi scares me……….."
"Hn, you are such a baka……….."

"Link, I wont hurt you anymore if you just quite being annoying………." Yugi sighed.
"You think I'm annoying?………..that hurts……….."

They all sat at the Griffindor (sp?) table and said good morning to everyone.

"So Hermione, what classes do you have?" Link inquired as they compared schedules.
(AN: for the sake of this fic they all wont be in all the same classes, cause that would be to many people for me -_-….. yes that means splitting up the Harry Potter trio….Link and Harry are the important people, (not that the others aren't important….well you get the idea…) so they will be in the same classes and I'll follow them around…..)

"Well, we have Defense Against Dark Arts together…………actually………..we are all in the same class for DADA!" (Bet you saw that coming…….---____---)

"Yugi, Link, and I are in the same Care For Magical Creatures……….oh and so are you Kurama!" Harry said.

"Kurama, your in my potions class with Ron and Harry." Said Link

"Hermione, and Yugi are in my Potions class." Claimed Ron

"Hn, I don't care who Im with….." Hiei stated

"Link, your in my Transfiguration class (I think that's what its called…) with Ron and Harry."

(blah, blah, blah if I name everything this would take forever so they checked all the other classes and moved on, you will know the other classes later………..and the eat, duh, its not like I would starve them……..i think, hehe….)

"Well Kurama, Harry, Yugi, and I will go to Transfiguration, see you guys later!" Link called as they headed their separate ways.

"So whats the teacher like, Harry?" Link questioned.
"Who, Professor McGonagall? You saw her, she probably told you about the sorting."
"Oh, yeah….I remember her!" Yugi claimed.
"We're here."

Kurama stopped them and they went in. Link sat between Yugi and Kurama, :) and Harry sat next to Yugi. Professor McGonagall stood up at the head of the class.

"Welcome class, today we will practice turning a banana into a monkey (don't ask..) You three new students can try your best at this but don't be discouraged if it dosen't work.
Point your wands at the banana and say 'Monendo!'"

Everyone split into groups, leaving Harry, Yugi, Kurama, and Link.

"Well if it isn't Potter again, where's Weasley, was he expelled already?"
Malfoy had appeared.
"Great we have classes with you Malfoy…………..now go away…" Harry replied.
"I see your nose stopped bleeding……funny I thought my hex would last longer…"
"Shut your trap Tsunami! Just because your Dumbledore's grandaughter, dosen't mean you get special treatment!"
"Like I need special treatment…………."
"I'll get you one day so watch it!" Malfoy spun around and walked towards two giant guys in a corner.
"Who are the two tall, dark, and gruesomes over in the corner?" Link asked.
"Just Crab and Goyle, two of Malfoy's goons……any how……..Wanna be my partner Kurama? I could help you." Said Harry.
"I'd be glad to Harry. Have fun with Yugi, Link…." Kurama smirked slightly as they walked off.

"Eep…Well come on Yugi, lets try this…"

'Lovely, I'm with the crazy one…' Yugi thought.
'She's not all that bad Yugi, you of all people know to give others a chance' said Yami
'Yeah, I know but…………I keep getting this strange feeling…….'
'I know what you mean……..here I'll take over for now so you can rest.'

Yami was good to his word and he took over to try and do the spell.
"Do you know how to do this Link?"
"…………..Not really………you go first……."

Yami pointed his wand at the banana and shouted "Monendo!" as the banana turned into a disfigured, yellow monkey.

"No, don't do it like that. You have to flick your wrist and say it. Here watch."
Link pointed her wand at the banana flicked her wrist and said "Monendo!" turning the banana into a perfect monkey.
"Oh yeah…..you can't do this spell……..isn't that what you said?"
"Well, I-"

Link was cut off as a scream was heard.

"MALFOY YOU IDIOT! DON'T TURN YOUR BANANA INTO A MAN-EATING GORILLA! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A MONKEY!!!!" the Professer yelled.

The gorilla was indeed dangerous and began attacking the students. McGonagall tried to fend it off but it seemed resistant for some reason to the magic. That's when Link noticed the diamond shaped mark on the gorilla's forehead that glowed red.

'Oh no! Rem must have done this, that's her mark! Which means the gorilla is resistant to magic!' (All will be explained soon don't worry)

As she thought Link didn't realize the gorilla as it began to charge her.

"LINK, LOOK OUT!"
************************************************************************ ****************************
Link: OOOOOH the suspense is killing you I'm sure…..
Yami: I bet you couldn't beat me at Inuyasha with someone other than Kagome!
Link: You're on!
*5 minutes later……*
Link: I WIN AGAIN, I WIN AGAIN, I WIN AGAIN!
Yami: ARGH!
Kurama: Who did she use this time?
Yami: Kikyo…………..
Kurama: -_- Review please……….