Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Simple and Clean ❯ Starts ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: (doges flying books and other things) I know, but I had to start this because I was inspired by Hieirulesall, I asked for permission if I could use her idea so don't go saying I stole her idea . I don't own a thing.
 
Simple And Clean
 
Chapter one: Website
 
Mana sighed annoyingly as she bit her lip gently. She looked up from her desk to see a long red headed boy who was in another grade. Actually she was here to drop off Yami's notebook because he had left it at her house again.
“Mana, what are you doing here?” She turned around to see Kisara with a smile on her face, probably having a class with Seto.
“I came to drop off Yami's notebook,” she stated shyly as Kisara nodded.
“Do you want me to take it to him?” Mana nodded as she shoved the notebook in her hands and walked out of the room.
“That was weird,” Anuz said as Kisara nodded.
“Kisara, class is about to start,” Seto stated as he gently hit the silver haired girl with his notebook on the head.
“Ouch, I'm coming,” she stated as she walked out of the room. Everyone took a seat and watched as a middle aged math teacher walk in boringly.
“Now class I to introduce Shuchii,” all the girls drooled when they saw the handsome red head walk in calmly as he smiled smoothly.
“Hello,” he said as Joey rolled his eyes. All the girls not counting Anuz had big hearts in their eyes.
“Okay, Shuchii I want you to sit next to Yami Moto, alright?” the teacher said as he nodded and did as he was told.
 
At Lunch time
 
“What's up?” Joey asked as he read over Mana's shoulder. Everyone was outside eating lunch not counting Kaiba, but Kisara had tried.
“No ones business,” Mana said calmly as she typed on the laptop that Mohaad had let her borrow.
“Okay,” Joey said as Yami looked at Mana worriedly. Mana wasn't one to act like she was alone or something, actually it was out of her character.
“Is it the website?” Yami asked as Mana nodded happily.
“I've been working on it for awhile. I'm going to see if anyone's on,” she said as she sighed on.
 
CelestialMagician has logged on
 
CelestialMagician: Is anyone around?
 
WhiteDragon: I am, is Kisara their?
 
CelestialMagician: Yes, why don't you come down, Seto-san?
 
WhiteDragon: I'm busy and don't call me that.
 
CelestialMagician: Why not? I bet you let Kisara call you any goofy names. Oh I see someone flirting with Kisara at the moment so I guess it's a good thing your not here.
 
WhiteDragon: What!
 
CelestialMagician: I guess you should come down if you don't want her to disappear.
 
WhiteDragon has logged off
 
Mana wasn't surprised to see that Seto had logged off because he was often protected of Kisara.
 
SilverRoseFox323 has logged on
 
Now she was surprised. She didn't think anyone would be on her website at this time of day.
 
CelestialMagician: Hello!
 
SilverFoxRose323: Hello, so is this your website?
 
CelestialMagician: Yes, so what do you think?
 
SilverFoxRose: Very good.
 
CelestialMagician: So how did you get a computer?
 
SilverFoxRose: There were few in school so I wanted to see who was on.
 
CelestialMagician: Cool, well Lunch is over for me so I have to go, will you come back on?
 
SilverFoxRose: Sure, will you be here?
 
CelestialMagician: Yes.
 
SilverFoxRose has logged off
 
CelestialMagician has logged off
 
Sailor Ra: What do you think? Bad good? Tell me! Bye now! Review please!