Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Were am I ❯ oh boy ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
 
Ryou's pov
 
Why me? Those people have nothing better to do then beat up on me.
And now that bakura got his own body that makes things worse. And now I have this load of home work. Can things get any worse???
 
 
Normal pov
 
At ryou's home, he was finishing his home work. Checking it, checking it again and again. Till he made sure it was all right. That was when his yami came home. Oh boy ryou thought im in for it now I bet. But when bakura did not come up he thought it's a good time to go to bed. So he got ready and whet to bed. But he could not go to sleep.
So he just lade in bed.
 
 
Ryou's pov
 
I wish I could just go some wear. Some wear far away from those people that hurt me.
I could be happy for once. And my dad is never home, my yami hates me cause I'm “weak”
What more can I ask for good thing today is Friday. Oh wait can I take that bake tomorrow its bakura's fav day. Why? Because that's the day he likes to beat up on me, that's why. I think im going to go take a walk.
 
 
Normal pov
 
It's 12:00 at night or in the morning. (Good time to run into some creeps)
Ryou's in the park, he runs in to some one. When he looks up, he's looking into the lavender eyes of marik. Marik raised his millennium rod and mumbles some strange words and ryou disappears. Wish granted, said marik.
 
*sorry that this chap is short im a no0b at this. Ill try to update soon but iv been so busy. With work and the wonder work shop. So plz wait. Plz and ty.