Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ beautiful disaster ❯ the beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beautiful Disaster
By: mika
 
mika: I got Ice cream …who wants some?
 
Hiei: onna, how do you know I love that sweet snow?
 
mika: I have my ways…your dreams tell all
 
mika laughs
 
Kurama: mika does not own yu yu hakausho…
she wishes she did but she doesn't….
 
 
 
CHAPTER 1 THE BEGINNING
 
 
 
The spirit detectives got another mission. The mission is to find a demon girl and to be specific Koenma's sister Flame. Thing is they don't know where to start. So they started looking in the makai. They came across many beautiful demoness but couldn't seem to find the one they were looking for.
 
Kuwabara broke the oh so deadly silence “what does Koenma want with his sister anyway?”
Yuske responded with “probably wanting to see family.”
Yuske laughed “you are stupid at times. Wait you are stupid all the time.”
Botan made everyone jump by sneaking up behind them and saying “Yuske that's not a very nice thing to say to your teammate. Any way Koenma wants you guys in his office immediately. He said that its important.”
 
Botan opened a portal to the spirit world. When they got to the office Koenma asked “How would you guys feel if a female or girl entered your group as a spirit detective?”
Hiei scared everyone by speaking his opinion “ how could you ever think about endangering a female let alone a young female. Lets say...”
 
 
All of a sudden a portal opened behind them and out walks a beautiful teenage demon female. “Were you all looking for me? I hope you weren't looking for too long.” Spoke the blond demon.
 
```````````````````````````hiei's pov`````````````````````````````````
-wow is she beautiful- I thought to myself
With her beautiful long blond hair with red highlights through it. Her curvy body and full lips. She is turning me on with the most simple of movements.
 
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````
 
well there is another fanfic I plan on finishing...well plz review...ttyl, mika