Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ beautiful disaster ❯ the answer ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mika: hiei stop being so mean ::crys::
 
Hiei: stupid onna
 
Mika: now I am mad at you…stupid onna my foot ill show you
 
And the bloodshed starts
 
Yuske and Kuwabara root for Mika
 
Kurama: mika does not own yu yu hakusho….so don't ask
 
 
“hn” hiei responded not wanting to speak his mind. Flame sniffled. Hiei tensed up thinking she was gonna cry. “actually I came in to see if I could share a room with you…..do you mind?” he asked hopefully. “that was all you had to say…of course you can! I would like that very much!” she replied excitedly. Hiei looked at her in surprise. He expected her to shun him because of his stupidity. So he was extremely surprised.
 
“Why would you be so open, kind, and loving to a forbidden child?” Asked Hiei while looking into flame's eyes. “because you are the first guy to notice me as other than the great Koenma's sister. And plus..........” she mumbled the last part. She said it so low that not even hiei could hear it. “What did you say?” Hiei asked nicely. “I said….I LIKE YOU!” she screamed making everyone wake up and rush to her door just when hiei grabbed her and held her in a tight embrace.
 
They all looked in surprise when they saw pink and black gems hit the floor. Koenma rushed passed everyone and the sight was a sight that would only be told in fairy tales. The two demons were oblivious as to what was going on around them . they were staring in each others eyes….thats when they heard “Kiss already!” and hiei knew that that was yuske's big mouth.
 
 
 
 
Sorry that like they are so short I have just been really busy and stuff….with like homework and chores….again I am sorry…R&R…thanks
 
Mika