Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's Terrible Problem ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiei's Terrible Problem

The Terrible Two In Bakudan's point of View.

Ok, My older sister Hoshi wrote The Terrible Two, and I really liked it. So, here I am writing it in Bakudan's point of view, only a different story. I did not make up Bakudan or Kyoko, So Hoshi; please don't get mad at me. (Hoshi is LOVER-OF-HIEI) Remember, Yoshihiro Togashi made up this, not me. All the characters including: Hiei, Kurama, Koenma, Kuwabara, Yusuke, Botan, Keiko, Yukina, Genkai.

"I want more!" I wailed. I really did! It was sweet, and it tasted good. My name is Bakudan. I used to live in Makai, but then Hiei and Kurama found me and adopted me. Kurama wants me to call him Mom, and Hiei Dad. Kurama is really nice, but Hiei is mean to me. Sometimes. Kurama and Hiei are Lovers. I don't see how Kurama can love Hiei, though. He acts different all the time. And Hiei says there is a game only for adults, but I want to know how there can be a game only for adults. All I know is that it gives out a smell and when someone plays it, it gets warm all around. I still have no idea of what it is.

"No, Bakudan." Kurama said. "If you eat any more, we might not be able to have our treat tonight. We're almost out of chocolate chips anyway!"

Kurama came up with an idea of having chocolate chip cookies tonight, so we're making them now. He said I'd love them. Since it's Kurama's Day off from working. Hiei was very angry. He said something about spending the day with Kurama. I don't see why. He is spending the day with Kurama! What's more fun than eating chocolate chips? Hiei was nibbling on the dough. Then Hiei whispered something to Kurama and it made him look sad. Hiei jumped out of the window and out of sight.

"What did he say?" I asked. What would Hiei say to Kurama to make him sad?

"He'll be back soon, I know it. He never is gone to long." He answered, but he didn't seem to be talking to me.

"Did it have something to do with that game only for adults?" I wondered. "Maybe after you play that game, you get mean."

Kurama had a look of confusion and what someone might think that the person that they were looking at would be thinking, "What DID he tell you?" Then Kurama's look left and he winked. I was hoping he would tell me if I said that. No one will tell me, but it appears everyone knows what it is. Nighttime came. It was the time that Kurama said I could have the cookie. "Mom? Can I have my cookie?"

"Lets wait until Hiei gets back." Kurama is no fun. For all I know, Hiei might not be back for another year!

Kurama's face lit up, and he said, "While we're waiting, lets watch a movie!" He pulled out a movie and put it in. It was a movie called, Mononoke Hime. I thought it would be bad, but it was a very good movie. It was about a boy named Ashitaka and he has to go fight these Demons possessing people. Well, that's not really what it's about, but close enough. Just then, Hiei jumped through the open window and slammed it.

"Hello Hiei!" Kurama said as Hiei ran through the house closing the blinds and locking the windows and doors. "Hiei, W-What are you doing?"

"Lock all the doors and the windows in the house that I haven't already done." Hiei said. I have never seen Hiei so serious before. Kurama couldn't even give Hiei a hug when he came in.

"What's Going on?" Kurama asked.

Hiei pulled Kurama away into their bedroom. I followed, even though I knew I wasn't supposed to. I was listening all 4 ears for what Hiei had to say.

There! I hope you like this! It's my second Fan Fiction, so no flames! I did not make up Mononoke Hime, Miyazaki did! This story won't make sense if you haven't read The Terrible Two. You should, if you haven't read it already, read The Terrible Two, because it's really good. After all, this is a fanfic off of a fanfic!!! ^_^ (The Terrible Two, duh). It takes place right after Chapter 5 in T.T.T. (The Terrible Two) Well, SeeYa!