Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's Terrible Problem ❯ Hiei's Terrible Problem Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiei's Terrible Problem

I didn't make up Yu Yu Hakusho, Yoshihiro Togashi did! I did not make up T.T.T., Otaku Hoshi did! (User name LOVER-OF-HIEI) PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO FLAMES EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all sat in our seats, so quietly; you wouldn't even know anyone was driving. To my surprise, Hiei said, "I don't ever want to see her again. I wish she wouldn't touch us. I like her when she's saying we make a cute couple. But when she clings onto me like that, I hate her!! Please Kurama?"

Kurama sighed again. Kurama's always sighing. I wonder why. We arrived home. Kurama made us all a late lunch. It wasn't as good as it usually was. Rice and Miso soup. He usually makes stuff like Shrimp Tempura. "Hiei, I think she's going to follow us now."

He was right. We went to the boy's section of the store. Sure enough, there she is. We went Ice-skating. She's taking Ice-skating lessons. We went to watch the symphony, (which I hated) and she's playing the piano on stage. After the performance, Kurama went on stage.

"Kurama. Play a song." Hiei said.

"Of course, Hiei…" Kurama reached down and kissed Hiei a little, and then Hoshi came on stage.

Kurama sat at the piano. He played Fur'e lis. Then Hoshi said, "I can play, too!" She pushed Kurama off the bench, and played a very challenging version of Canon In D. After we got her off my tale, we went to a clay place where you pick out a clay figure, and you paint it. You come back in a few weeks, and it's shiny and smooth. It was fun, except the fact Hoshi was at the other table, Kurama made a fairy to paint, and Hiei took clay and made a figure of Kurama, and I made a fox. Even though it didn't look like one, I was proud of it. Hoshi, however, made a Hiei figure.

"My Hiei will look exactly like him! AHAHA!" Hoshi screamed. She glanced over at Kurama's gorgeous figure he made. With its beautiful long blond hair, a clay dress that looked like a very pretty rose dress, and wings of all color, she would never beat it.

"Kurama, that's lovely." Hiei said.

"Thank you, Hiei!" Kurama blew a kiss to Hiei. "Bakudan? That's very adorable!"

I was so happy someone thought that was good. I looked at Hoshi. She smiled at me and said She loved Nihome. Her smile when she wasn't thinking of Hiei was a very nice smile. She reached into her pocket and gave me a chocolate bar. "Thank you!" Maybe she wasn't so bad. Maybe we just got a bad first impression. She looked at Hiei's and said, "WOWOW!!!!!!!! HIEI!!!!!! YOURS IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!" In my opinion, Kurama's was better. But she didn't seem to give a care about Kurama. Just then, she started admiring Hiei and Kurama together. She made a Kurama figure to stand next to Hiei, and then- She made a figure of me and set me on Kurama's shoulder! I won't admit it to her, or Hiei or Kurama, but she was actually kind of nice. We went to the movie store, and she asked Hiei what movie he wanted. I swear that girl has a split personality. We ended up renting a movie called "Rush Hour." It was funny! It was a bit gross, but funny! Then Hoshi went home. And…

First thing in the morning before we're even awake, she rings the doorbell. What adventures would await us that day?

I didn't make up Canon In D, I Didn't make up Fur'e lis. I didn't make up Rush Hour. PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!! NO FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!