Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hieibara Drabbles ❯ Pocky ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hieibara Drabble #5
Title: Pocky
calikocat/LemonKitty
Word Count: 240 (:cries: It's sooo short!)
 
 
A/N: oO; Oookay…this one is the result of me reading lots of Spander…(Spike really likes how Xander tastes…) Eating pocky (chocolate), listening to James Marsters (played Spike) and me being a drooling Hieibara fangirl.
 
XXX
 
Large eyes peered up at him from under thick almost feminine lashes, a deep purr accompanying the look of seduction. But really, all Kuwabara had eyes for was the small pink tongue that daintily wiped over a fang before swirling around the blunt tip, licking at the cream.
 
Hiei smirked at him before capturing the entire end between his soft lips and nibbling at the smooth tip. Red orbs stared at him knowingly. No one would have ever guessed it, but Hiei was something of a tease. Especially after Kuwabara had introduced him to such a simple pleasure, jerk.
 
Again the demon gave him a look, one that turned him into a warm puddle of Kazu-goo. Hiei chuckled low and deep before sliding the length into his mouth passed his full lips, swathing his oh so delectable tongue around the silky texture. Bathing the narrow rod lovingly, savoring every bit and knowing the entire time that Kuwabara could not look away.
 
Ever so slowly he slid the treat out of his mouth and gave the human a grin. Kuwabara decided then and there that they would be doing this often. If Hiei liked chocolate pocky so much just think of all the fun they could have with all of the other flavors that were out there.
 
Another lick to the confection sent Kuwabara over the edge and he tackeled his lover, seeking out the mouth that tasted of chocolate pocky.
 
XXX