Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama’s Dilemma ❯ To Make A Half Fire Demon Mad ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

China grabbed the fire demon and hugged him close. She couldn't believe that Hikuro would hurt his own daddy! That little boy really was a meanie!!

She had started to reform her idea on the person her daddy said was a fire demon after he had stopped Hikuro from hurting her. Not only had Hiei saved her, but he had also taken care of her boo-boos, made her some food, and given her some crayons and a coloring book to play with. All in all, China decided that he wasn't a meanie. He was so nice, in fact, she decided that she loved him too.

Hiei was amazed that this little half-ningen was so accepting all of a sudden. He had picked up enough of the emotions and feelings in her mind to sense she sought to comfort him after his son's biting words had broken his heart.

A tight embrace now attached the little creature to him, and he just couldn't resist returning it. He wrapped his arms around China's small form and hugged her in a way only his son and his fox had felt before.

China snuggled into his embrace, feeling the soft warmth emanating from the fire demon's body. Yes, she thought, I could get used to this…

The two remained as such for quite a while, just…cuddling. After an undeterminable amount of time, China fell asleep in Hiei's arms. Hiei smiled softly and picked up the child who had quickly wormed her way into his heart. He peeked in on his sleeping fox, checked to make sure Hikuro's youki was in his room, and, seeing everything was in order, carried the girl to the couch in the living room.

He laid the girl down on the couch, covered her, and was about to leave when the girl's eyes opened. She murmured some words in that strange language before snuggling back up beside him. Hiei smiled and wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders.

Listening to China's deep, even breaths, Hiei was slowly lulled into a peaceful slumber.

--

Hikuro woke up and glanced around his room. Nothing was like this before. No it was all her fault. His daddy hated him cause of that Ningen. Yes...that Ningen would be dealt with Makai style.

He got up and slowly moved out of his room. Listening for a deep voice to instruct him that he was breaking a rule again. When nothing happened he went to his parents' room in hopes both where in there. He opened the door and stuck his head inside.

His mommy was lying on the bed looking real pale. The stench of vomit reached his sensitive nose. He saw no fire demon in there. Nothing that said or showed his daddy ever been in the room since he sent Hikuro to his room.

He turned and shut the door and moved and saw something that made the fires of Makai burn in him. On the couch was His daddy and that…human. Red eyes closed, and then open with hatred. Vines moved and grabbed her. They gently moved her from His daddy. Then they covered her mouth and eyes. He grabbed her before she could try and make any noise and fled with her.

Yes...He would take her to the Makai and teach her a lesson. No one tried to break up his family.

No one.