Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama’s Dilemma ❯ Missing!! ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I hope you all are still enjoying this fic…Yes I do.

Now on with the show!!

--

Mukuro picked up the two tired and battered children, carrying them to her palace, all the while trying to keep up her end of a conversation with Hikuro. That child could talk a mile a minute…he must have gotten it from his true mother. She rolled her eyes before turning her attention back to him. Hikuro smiled up at her, and Mukuro felt her heart melt. She cuddled him close for a second- all she ever wanted was Hiei's son.

She ordered her staff to tend to the children, making sure they would be cleaned and nourished. The warlord watched with narrowed eyes as the girl looked around, fear in her eyes, before being led off by a servant. Hikuro had told her of this child's origins as they returned to the palace, and finding out that dastardly fox had had a child from an affair with a ningen made her mad. How dare he cheat on her Hiei?!

-Meanwhile, in the Ningenkai-

Kurama woke, feeling a strong hand shaking him roughly. Worried crimson came into view, but was quickly replaced with a hard wall of ice. Kurama sat up, a wave of nausea washing over him. He threw up a nasty, sour liquid that must have been the water he drank before he went to sleep. It burned his throat, complicating the situation by making him cough.

"Hn," his mate remarked, "You won't be much help."

"Did you forget that I am now with kit," Kurama asked, still gagging on the taste filling his mouth, "Or do you just not care?"

Without a word, Hiei walked over to the open window. His black cloak was wrapped firmly around his small frame. The wind blew and Kurama spied his katana attached to his belt. Hiei was ready for battle…But why? Concern flooded the kitsune's hazy mind.

"Hikuro kidnapped China," the dark demon said, then disappeared into a black blur as he lept out the window.

Kurama's hand flew to his mouth. All he could do was sit and worry about his precious children. Were they safe? Alive even? Where would Hikuro take his half-sister? He thought for a moment then tears gathered in his eyes as he realized with painful certainty just where his son would take China.

No…not the Makai…